SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Anne Woodlen, 20 years on psych meds and off drugs

compsports

http://behindthelockeddoors.wordpress.com/about/

I heard her interviewed on Breggin's show. Words fail me regarding my reactions.

Anyway, she had 52 hospitalizations and realized after 20 years that the drugs were killing her. She did a cold turkey withdrawal which obviously is not recommended and got better.

She realized that depression is not a biochemical imbalance but is between the person and the environment.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

• Administrator

Anne Woodlen says:

I went through acute cold-turkey drug withdrawal, then a year or two of detoxification from drugs. I discovered that doctors doing drugs had so severely impaired my immune system that I no longer can take any drugs for anything.

It sounds like she had noticeable withdrawal symptoms for a couple of years, plus withdrawal hypersensitivity to drugs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy