Niacin ( vitamin B3/PP) for psychosis, schizofrenia

well

Knows anybody someone who knows someone that maybe knows someone who treated his/her psychosis and schizofrenia with niacin/vitamin B3? There's a research for this, but I need to know the good dosage. Maybe other alternatives? I'm desperate and thinking seriously about taking the antipsychotics for all my life if there's a need and start to drink alchool everyday because I see no future in all this

3 weeks on haloperidol

1.5 months on seroquel

1.5 months on triftazin or so I cant rember very good.That was the medication last year in the beggining of 2016 then I left cols turkey then after a year again on risperdal 1 month on 4 mg then 2 months on 2 mg at the day and wanna quit cold turkey

Why would you take Antipsychotics for life? I don't think you should. You can get a lot of help from this membership. I learned a lot here. This time I am tapering zyprexa. So you should try tapering slowly and you will be done soon.

Hi, 

This is Tyson. I'm not sure if I'm doing this in the right place. But I'm doing this cause I thought I don't have a file here. 

I was trying to get some help from members with my son's withdrawal, but it's been lost somewhere. So, I thought maybe I should 

put my intro. and then that might help.

My son started Respiradol 3mg took that for three month and dropped it. Then Abilify 5mg for six month and due to his restlesnes, stopped by his doc. 

then got ordered to take zyprexa 15mg. He took zyprexa for five years but lowering with the help of doc and compounding pharmacy. he is now on 1.25mg. but 

things are getting tough. no nutrition guide or supplements. 

36 minutes ago, tyson said:

Why would you take Antipsychotics for life? I don't think you should. You can get a lot of help from this membership. I learned a lot here. This time I am tapering zyprexa. So you should try tapering slowly and you will be done soon.

Hi my friend. The issue is they say you need to take antypsychotics for all your life if you have schizophrenia. I had a psychosis and took risperidone for one year and dont care anymore if I take it all my life. This numb it made me. I slowly tapered but what if I will have another psychosis? There will be no way to not take it. Before pills I believed someone can heal from everything just to want it, but after some conversations with psych and one year on pills I realized that there's no cure for it, that I was naive thinking you can cure something that is cronic. I dont know. They made me believe all I say and think is delusional and stupid, I dont know what to do....I tried to ask if I can do psychoterapy and they say with doubtfulness "weeeeell, you can try" like it will be worthless. It's because of the pills I started to doubt my priorities I had towards all this? Or maybe I realised I'm a lost case and psychoterapy can't do much thing for a person in my case? I was so dewy-eyed to think love can heal everyone and maybe now I realised nobody truly cares to save someone else, it's a hard work and not so much people have a truly altruistic self in our times to give their energy to a broke person, at least in my sh*t country. You feel my angry? Yeah, it's an explosive big dark hole I'm afraid of. Afraid that soon I will be not in control of it and will explode and do something bad, that's why I realised I need pills. I'm ill and don't see other solutions. Where to find power to live and help when others can't give it to you?

3 weeks on haloperidol

1.5 months on seroquel

1.5 months on triftazin or so I cant rember very good.That was the medication last year in the beggining of 2016 then I left cols turkey then after a year again on risperdal 1 month on 4 mg then 2 months on 2 mg at the day and wanna quit cold turkey

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy