SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Mukr off escitalopram and benzo

Mukr

HI to all,Iam [Mukr] from India..I need some help ..i was on etilaam s 10 which has  Escitalopram 10mg (SSRI)  and Etizolam 0.5mg benzodiazepine  as active ingredients..

i stopped it cold turkey and their after iam not like as i was before..i feel like weakness,main symptom  i feel like i might fall when i walk..my head explodes,sometime feels like i have problem with every part of the body,spine,brain,ears chest pain etc..sometimes i feel good and suddenly i get this problem...is it withdrawal symptoms...since i was on it 3/4 months how much time will it take for me to recover...tapering i fear to touch those tablets again..whatever happened happened and iam not going to take the..Is their a way how to minimize those symptoms and allow healing it..

My major symptom is when i stand up i feel like internal vibration which outsiders cannot see and i feel it like iam shaking inside like small power supply running  inside whole body..is this typical symptom of this drug..

thanks in advance.

Edited by Altostrata
moved and added screen name to title, paragraph breaks
  • Administrator

Welcome, Mukr.

I'm going to move your post to the Introductions forum, to start your Introductions topic. Please continue to post in your Introductions topic. (I masked your name to preserve your privacy.)

You have withdrawal symtoms. When did you stop etilaam? Do you have any left?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Altostrata changed the title to Mukr off escitalopram and benzo