SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Takebackmylife: Introduction

Takebackmylife

Today I hit rock bottom. After a night of arguing with my husband and him moving to the basement and wanting a separation, I went to ER. I've been 21 days off Lithium 300mg with excessive weeping, leg pain and wrist pain. I left ER with a plan to go home and sleep and take medication tonight before bed. Still undecided about what to do. Could desperately use some support and guidance. 

1996  Zoloft for depression

2003  Celexa 10 mg 

2007 Effexor 10mg 

2011  Cipralex 10 mg. 

August 2015 100mg Seroquel for insomnia. 

2015 Cipralex went up to 20mg   September 2017 Decreased Seroquel to 50mg overnight. 

September 2017 Prozac 20 mg for severe depression and suicidal ideations.  

April 2 2018 Lithium 300mg for suicidal ideations.

April 2018 Stopped taking Seroquel 50 mg all together overnight. 

June 8 2018 stopped Lithium 300mg  overnight 

• Administrator

Takebackmylife, how are you doing now?

What kind of medication? It sounds like you're going through a family crisis. This could have a big effect on your weeping, etc.

During a family crisis is not a good time to reduce psychiatric drugs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Yes. I was going through a family crisis and DESPERATELY needed urgent guidance. Is there someone else you can pair me with that responds more quickly?

thanks s xo

1996  Zoloft for depression

2003  Celexa 10 mg 

2007 Effexor 10mg 

2011  Cipralex 10 mg. 

August 2015 100mg Seroquel for insomnia. 

2015 Cipralex went up to 20mg   September 2017 Decreased Seroquel to 50mg overnight. 

September 2017 Prozac 20 mg for severe depression and suicidal ideations.  

April 2 2018 Lithium 300mg for suicidal ideations.

April 2018 Stopped taking Seroquel 50 mg all together overnight. 

June 8 2018 stopped Lithium 300mg  overnight 

• Administrator

I'm sorry, this is only an Internet peer support forum. It sounds like you need a family counselor to speak to face-to-face. Please contact your local social welfare agency, church, or family therapy center.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.