Elyssa143

Elyssa143: Zoloft to Zyprexa

Leo1983

Hey.

I think when we are in a wave it makes us feel like we have always been unwell, with no progress. Maybe after this wave, you will see more improvements? 

May 2016 - Aug 2016 - Prozac 20mg

March 2017 - June 2017 - Sertraline 100mg. Horrific withdrawal 5 m onths.

July 2017 - Aug 2017 - Mirtazapine 15mg. Horrific.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

Rosetta

Hi.  Oh, I have been in that state so many times.  It’s hard for me to believe that I am through with experiencing the doubt that I will heal, but it appear that I am.  It’s “cold comfort” to hear “It will get better,” or “You will heal,” I know, and yet you need to hear it over and over and over.  Whilst in a wave, the thoughts about the future can’t be trusted.  You know that, but you have the doubts regardless.   Even those doubts will go away.  

I’m glad that you have the dogs.  Having someone who depends on you is both frustrating and very, very important.  

I don’t know when you will stop having SI, but I do know it will stop.  I take it for granted much of the time, but every so often I think, “This is so amazing.  I can live through all sorts of days, and moments, that used to take me so low, and there is no SI.”  It’s an absurd thought, no?  How many people go through life never thinking that thought?  And yet, it’s a wonderful thought for me.  You will see that sort of life again, Erell.  If I can, you can.

Hang in there, dear.  I’m so sorry this happened to you.  I hope it will make you appreciate life on the other side so much more than many others do.  For now, you just have to bide your time and get through it.  I’ll be thinking of you.

🦋Rosetta

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep