Has anyone experienced arm 'pressure'?

SupahSet

It's hard to describe, but the past week or so I've been feeling this 'arm pressure' in the area opposite of my elbow (where they draw blood and insert IVs). Its only in my right arm. It doesn't hurt, and I'm not sure if pressure is the right word. Maybe a better way to describe it is that if I could pinpoint a location on my body where I can physically feel the anxiety living, it's there.

I'm not concerned that this is a heart issue or anything. I went to a cardiologist a few weeks ago and did a stress test on a treadmill and dod a 48 hour holter monitor. Ive been to countless doctors in the past couple months and my blood pressure is fine (it's improved by about 20 points actually) and blood tests are fine. I did just do another round of blood test about 5 days ago and am awaiting results on that.

Anyone else feel something similar? A week after I quit Lexapro I felt this same or similar sensation in the pit of my leg opposite of my knee, where the hamstrings converge into tendon like objects. Thats long gone, and was only present for around a month, so I'm sure this will fade in a week or two as well.

Thanks!

Took 10mg Lexapro daily from March 16th, 2018 to April 10th, 2018 (about 3 weeks).

Stopped taking Lexapro cold turkey on April 10th, 2018.

Have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms since a week after stopping (symptoms since April 17th, 2018)

Symptoms since stopping, that I did NOT have before or while taking Lexapro include: Dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite, brain fog, brain zaps, head pressure, eye pressure,  fatigue, severe anxiety, panic attacks, jolting awake when I catch myself falling asleep, heart palpitations, night sweats, and head aches.

Things I am currently taking: CBD oil drops twice daily (4mg CBD with 0.3% THC content each dose), fish oil 2 to 3 times daily, magnesium, vitamin b complex

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy