Jump to content
RusTW

RusTW: Seroquel CT then reinstated

Recommended Posts

manny03
11 minutes ago, RusTW said:

@manny03yes the GI stuff is weird. I juiced some veggies and had some reflux.?

Getting mild mental symptoms is nice.the gut stuff is off and on.last night I had healthy pizza and got heartburn at 6am.thats delayed for me.

I'm adding oregano oil in the mixūü§Į for a gut cleansing. Micro dosing of course .

Diet is pretty clean now around 70percent clean.

 

 

What's with the delayed reaction from your gut with the heartburn. That's so random. Talk about the mind and gut being out of whack since the ache or pains would occur quickly. 

 

Like me man, besides the usual symptoms, a few weeks back I had lost my sex drive, and now Jesus H Christ, its in overdrive. I should be happy, though I know it's not normal and somewhat is freaking me out. Though, I have to constantly remind myself it's just my brain doing adjustments. 

 

Like my ma has said, just go at it one day at a time. We'll get there. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Dejavu

Rus, I'm so sorry about the GI problems. You were rocking along so good, too! ūüėē

 

I hope the oregano oil helps. If you have a leaf of fresh basil, chewing on it sometimes helps as well. Also lemon balm helps me with heartburn, although FYI, it has very slight MAOI properties, if that's an issue. I've never had an issue with it, but I've only used it sporadically (in supplement form), and everyone is different.

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
21 hours ago, Dejavu said:

Rus, I'm so sorry about the GI problems. You were rocking along so good, too! ūüėē

 

I hope the oregano oil helps. If you have a leaf of fresh basil, chewing on it sometimes helps as well. Also lemon balm helps me with heartburn, although FYI, it has very slight MAOI properties, if that's an issue. I've never had an issue with it, but I've only used it sporadically (in supplement form), and everyone is different.

Lol still rocking along.The gut remodeling is expected so I've been pro active on my part with diet and supplements. 

This remodeling of the gut is lots of work and patience. No more rx for anything. 

Hope things are improving for you 

Russ 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Notes slept 10-7 am

Low symptoms 

Low gi symptoms 

 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

@manny03the delayed reaction is a good thing.theres waves of gi stuff too as it repairs. 

I think my immune system is trying to recover also. 

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
Just now, RusTW said:

@manny03the delayed reaction is a good thing.theres waves of gi stuff too as it repairs. 

I think my immune system is trying to recover also. 

 

Good to know. I'm going to start looking out for that with my G.I. symptoms. 

 

With the immune system, I agree. The last three months that I took my med, my body was going haywire to the extreme I had a shingles breakout due to my immune system interacting with my med. These meds truly screw you up. 

 

When I began my W/D I constantly had the chills which I contribute to my immune system trying re-stabilized.  It was late February when I had my last episode. Though, we know these symptoms due to tend to come back with every adjustment our brain does.  I just hope that one doesn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Rabe

Glad to hear things are going ok Rus!!! Take care!

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
13 hours ago, Rabe said:

Glad to hear things are going ok Rus!!! Take care!

Thanks Rabe-got waved today

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Notes

Slept 11-6

Moderate gi - cramps 

Moderate fog

Moderate anxiety 

Moderate itching 

Moderate headache 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Notes- slept 11-6

Woke up with mild thrush.def sucks.

Having bad die off - nausea fog headaches fatigue 

Tuesday I tried yogurt/no more dairy for a while. 

Micro dosing natural antifungal every 3 days.

This is hard on top of wd.has to be done though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Molder

Hi there, I am doing really good. I am completely cured from antidepressants and the withdrawals. God cured me. One night I was at the end of my rope crying and in complete torture I just dropped on my knees with my hands in the air reaching to the ceiling and yelled out to God to just give me one more chance and that I would do right in the world. A few days later I woke up and started crying because I could feel that the awful torture was gone. It has never came back. If your going through the torture of these horrible drugs turn to God and he will help. Turn to him for EVERYTHING!!!

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
Just now, Molder said:

Hi there, I am doing really good. I am completely cured from antidepressants and the withdrawals. God cured me. One night I was at the end of my rope crying and in complete torture I just dropped on my knees with my hands in the air reaching to the ceiling and yelled out to God to just give me one more chance and that I would do right in the world. A few days later I woke up and started crying because I could feel that the awful torture was gone. It has never came back. If your going through the torture of these horrible drugs turn to God and he will help. Turn to him for EVERYTHING!!!

Already have thanks.I do and will 

Glad you recovered 

Share this post


Link to post
Molder

God bless you. 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
2 hours ago, Molder said:

God bless you. 

You too my friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Notes slept 11-5am

Cramps fog and fatigue today. Still going strong on diet and cleansing. Bad body symptoms. 

Low wd symptoms 

Share this post


Link to post
Dejavu

Well, I'm glad your wd symptoms are low. Keep on keeping on with the cleanse. Sorry about the GI issues, but you seem to be pushing through. Your attitude is just awesome!! 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Thanks @Dejavu Still healing my gut.I don't recommend any detox through WD .It has been very rough. Hope your doing good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Dejavu

Im sorry you're struggling. But you'll be a brand new man when all this is over! Thinking of you and sending healing energy your way!!

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
39 minutes ago, Dejavu said:

Im sorry you're struggling. But you'll be a brand new man when all this is over! Thinking of you and sending healing energy your way!!

Thanks D .A long road home.hope your good

Share this post


Link to post
Rabe

Rus, wanted to thank you for stopping by and for your thoughts.  I have read about the quercetin...had been eating apples which are high in it but react to the now. I will look into a supplement though at this point I am leery about adding anything as I am reacting to so much.  Thank you again for sharing that!  Sounds like you deal with many of the same issues!  Hope things are going ok?  

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

@RabeThanks.Yes many Gi upsets since a few years.i believe cipro destroyed my gut microbiome. 

Now its repairing it from ground up plus I have bad bacteria to get rid of.

Hopefully all of this healing will open a nice window someday .

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

@Rosetta how did your first nap happen during wd.im close but dont know what to look for.

Share this post


Link to post
Tom37

Thanks for you little post. Nightmare drugs but I guess have there use if used cautiously.

 

Hope  your doing as good as can be.

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Update in the deepest trenches of withdrawal.

Still on FODMAP diet all bad food and drink eliminated.

Still doing parasite candida detox suffering major die-off with every round.

Went to urologist for yearly hormonal blood test. Testosterone was low tried to reinstate a injection of testosterone that failed. Major anxiety and panic attacks. One more medication that I won't be able to take anymore. I'm happy I was able to try it and isolate one of the problems I was having last summer during withdrawals taking it.

Onward wayward

 

Share this post


Link to post
Rosetta

Hi Rus,

 

First nap was a toxic nap which means I awoke with a cortisol spike shortly after I fell asleep.  That has stopped happening for the most part.  Now my naps are sudden and impossible to avoid.  It's very odd, but I'm grateful they happen.  They last a while and some are quite deep.

 

I see you are feeling poorly.  Hang in there.  It really does get better.  You will heal.  It takes a while.  Too long, but it happens.  Just hold on.

 

Rosetta

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

@Rosetta  Def on the struggle train lately. Being sick and wd sucks bigtime. 

Die off adds a new definition of misery of wd.

Body was soooooo toxic this was necessary to do.I wasnt absorbing nutrients properly. I'm gaining ground finally. 

I worked in Malibu at a sushi restaurant for a few years.I think this was the origin of infection. STAY CLEAR OF SUSHI.

Hope ya keep seeing good days.

Share this post


Link to post
Dejavu

Rus, how are you getting along? You've been on my mind. I hope you are continuing to improve.

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
8 hours ago, Dejavu said:

Rus, how are you getting along? You've been on my mind. I hope you are continuing to improve.

Lol living the dream.Still detoxifying. Didn't realize how toxic my body was.this is horrendous. Going slow on it.

Had ultrasound of liver the radiologist suggested cirrhosis.never drank? All liver blood work normal so GP is saying probably fatty liver.have ct scan on 24th.

This could be inflamed organs detoxing.im pushing out some weird stuff out.sorry tmi.Day to day

Share this post


Link to post
Dejavu

I would thibk cirrhosis would be highly unlikely. I wouldn't trust any diagnostics at this point in the game. Fatty livers are dealt with all the time. I'm just sorry you're still in the thick of it. But look ahead to how good you will feel after taking care of this. Tapering will be so much easier when your gut is good and strong. Sending healing energy your way!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
7 hours ago, Dejavu said:

I would thibk cirrhosis would be highly unlikely. I wouldn't trust any diagnostics at this point in the game. Fatty livers are dealt with all the time. I'm just sorry you're still in the thick of it. But look ahead to how good you will feel after taking care of this. Tapering will be so much easier when your gut is good and strong. Sending healing energy your way!!! 

Yes it's detoxifying will help me out in the long run. I've already dropped a bunch of bad weight staying on the FODMAP diet pretty good. I'm just figuring all these toxins that I've had for a while it affected my liver and probably even metabolizing medications. Speaking of I found out that Seroquel can spike your sugar levels in your body so that's probably adding to the candida situation. I also passed liver flukes which burrow into your liver and cause damage. Probably got from eating sushi. Nice to hear from you thanks for checking in

Share this post


Link to post
Rosetta

Hi, Rus.  I hope your day has been ok.  - Rosetta

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Update CT exam was normal of abdomen.I was concerned it was some thing serious.

After going through a major tailspin over the last month I will take WD anytime over being sick.

im probably still detoxing .This has been a major struggle the last month.Ive had to dip into a few bezos to sleep.Just a band aid and you pay later.

ive gotten to learn my body and mind better and how much it can take-A LOT

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
13 minutes ago, RusTW said:

Update CT exam was normal of abdomen.I was concerned it was some thing serious.

After going through a major tailspin over the last month I will take WD anytime over being sick.

im probably still detoxing .This has been a major struggle the last month.Ive had to dip into a few bezos to sleep.Just a band aid and you pay later.

ive gotten to learn my body and mind better and how much it can take-A LOT

Glad to hear you got the all clear. It just shows W/D's are a b#$&@ 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

@manny03 hey man how's it going. Yes about the GI issues I do have to say though my body was definitely full of parasites. When this happened to you it's just like withdrawal. Your doctors will send you around 2 specialist chasing symptoms and never do a Candida test or a parasite test a comprehensive one.

Going through this last month gave me way more strength just knowing that I have the health to beat and overcome withdrawal.

Having had some intense feelings about death I've learned going through this to appreciate what I have now even though it's not like I want it I can make the best of it.

For anybody out there struggling with health issues and going through withdraw I absolutely feel for you it is a scary place to be in and very dark but believe there's always hope and an answer

Share this post


Link to post
Dejavu

How are you doing, Rus? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
22 hours ago, Dejavu said:

How are you doing, Rus? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Better thanks. Back to getting Windows off and on. I'm still dealing with a Candida and parasite detox. It seems like I reached past the bad point of it so my body starting to recover a little bit. Sleep is pretty regular now at least for 5 hours which is enough for me. Good to hear from you hope your doing good.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy