RusTW

RusTW: Seroquel CT then reinstated

Gridley
1 hour ago, RusTW said:

Gridley is I need to update my signature how do you do that?

This link will take you directly to your signature.  Make your changes and then click on "save."

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

RusTW

Update the night before last good sleep. Even fell back asleep after waking up in the morning for an hour. Yesterday was a good window low symptoms and last night.

Today not-so-good back to a wave flu symptoms moderate anxiety 

RusTW

Update yesterday woke up any mild wave that turned into a window for almost the whole day and evening. Sleep not so good because of the cold air. Feeling flu-like symptoms again today lots of fatigue moderate anxiety

RusTW

notes in a bad wave-flu symptoms-spasms in legs-akathisia-

weird gut pain is gone during this wave

manny03
2 minutes ago, RusTW said:

notes in a bad wave-flu symptoms-spasms in legs-akathisia-

weird gut pain is gone during this wave

Just keep at it. I remember the Akathesia, and it was intolerable. Literally wanted to throw myself. 

Dejavu

Hang in there Rus! I'm having a bit of a hard time with vision issues myself right now. I hope your wave is short-lived; yours usually are, aren't they? At any rate, we've got this!

RusTW
17 hours ago, manny03 said:

Just keep at it. I remember the Akathesia, and it was intolerable. Literally wanted to throw myself. 

I've had it before to Manny. It's made a return appearance. When I get this I get leg spasms also. Something strange is happening with the gut thing it seems to be easing up a little bit so hopefully symptoms are moving out of my stomach

RusTW
16 hours ago, Dejavu said:

Hang in there Rus! I'm having a bit of a hard time with vision issues myself right now. I hope your wave is short-lived; yours usually are, aren't they? At any rate, we've got this!

D good looking out We do have this .life goes on with us no matter how sick we are we are living it out the best we can.

RusTW

As @miragesays we are the little train that can.