RusTW

RusTW: Seroquel CT then reinstated

RusTW

Update tapered off of The Zoloft. Kind of fast LOL. I've been the bull rider in this game though I would not ever recommend that to anyone. The Lower the dos became it didn't affect me as much as I tapered fairly easily. The cancer symptoms override pretty much everything else withdraw taught me how to learn to live uncomfortable so I feel unfazed by both now.

I am currently at 25 mg of Seroquel and will begin to taper after my surgery. I am doing well with my sleep and fall asleep on my own. Seroquel just extend my sleep now. For the most part most of my withdrawal symptoms are gone or I don't think about them because I'm used to them. LOL that's funny it's pretty amazing with the mind and body can go through and where you end up in the end is tears Joy and depth as you reflect the battle you fought yourself and won and will continue to win.

I don't want to say that I'm out of this withdrawal thing but I do feel like I'm in the clear now. It is the tools utilize them that enabled me to master my situation

On Tuesday I will have a radical prostatectomy to remove the cancer that has been causing a lot of my symptoms. Most of them urinary now. I've been given different odds that the cancer may have spread I have lost quite a bit of weight and I'm not sure if that's withdraw or the cancer. I still constantly have Candida on my tongue in my gut systemically. I'm hoping that once the cancerous prostate is removed my body will be able to detoxify properly again and my life can move on.

Not trying to gather status points this is for your perspective when you are down and feel scared I double tapered Seroquel and Zoloft and a fast taper considered by some being sick with cancer as well. I have made it in here to say that. My struggle was very hard. I was plagued with akathisia and many other symptoms that make life very miserable. When you doubt yourself remember get through the day and eventually this will all be a memory

manny03
1 hour ago, RusTW said:

Update tapered off of The Zoloft. Kind of fast LOL. I've been the bull rider in this game though I would not ever recommend that to anyone. The Lower the dos became it didn't affect me as much as I tapered fairly easily. The cancer symptoms override pretty much everything else withdraw taught me how to learn to live uncomfortable so I feel unfazed by both now.

I am currently at 25 mg of Seroquel and will begin to taper after my surgery. I am doing well with my sleep and fall asleep on my own. Seroquel just extend my sleep now. For the most part most of my withdrawal symptoms are gone or I don't think about them because I'm used to them. LOL that's funny it's pretty amazing with the mind and body can go through and where you end up in the end is tears Joy and depth as you reflect the battle you fought yourself and won and will continue to win.

I don't want to say that I'm out of this withdrawal thing but I do feel like I'm in the clear now. It is the tools utilize them that enabled me to master my situation

On Tuesday I will have a radical prostatectomy to remove the cancer that has been causing a lot of my symptoms. Most of them urinary now. I've been given different odds that the cancer may have spread I have lost quite a bit of weight and I'm not sure if that's withdraw or the cancer. I still constantly have Candida on my tongue in my gut systemically. I'm hoping that once the cancerous prostate is removed my body will be able to detoxify properly again and my life can move on.

Not trying to gather status points this is for your perspective when you are down and feel scared I double tapered Seroquel and Zoloft and a fast taper considered by some being sick with cancer as well. I have made it in here to say that. My struggle was very hard. I was plagued with akathisia and many other symptoms that make life very miserable. When you doubt yourself remember get through the day and eventually this will all be a memory

Wishing you the best on your surgery and hoping your able to clear this hill. 

Dejavu

Rus, I'm sending you healing energy. I know your surgery will be successful. You've overcome so much - you've got this too!!

RusTW
On 7/30/2020 at 4:13 PM, manny03 said:

Wishing you the best on your surgery and hoping your able to clear this hill. 

Thanks Manny..the worst is over

RusTW
On 7/30/2020 at 4:17 PM, Dejavu said:

Rus, I'm sending you healing energy. I know your surgery will be successful. You've overcome so much - you've got this too!!

Thanks.wd has taught me some very good lessons on being powerless and to accept it.embrace each session with open arms then it looses its power and releases jems to ya.The brain is soooooo powerful. I saw this future happen in my dreams during my darkest struggles.now im fishing in peace in bfe ....laughing to myself I've made it.boy it was bad at times...the best is yet to come for all of us.

Russ

RusTW

Oh so nice to be freed from the Sertraline monster.... LOL