Denstar51

Dysautonomia (autonomic dysregulation) - POTS, syncope, etc.

India
On 4/5/2011 at 9:29 PM, stan said:

Posted Image

Normally there is a stabilite in these two systems example :

heartbeat not too accelerate and not too slow ; as antidepressants fire receptors of nerves, it is going too slow or too fast heartbeat

i have as all people dysautonomia : many systems, organs do not function correctly

@intothewoods

India
On 6/19/2014 at 8:06 AM, NoMeaning25 said:

Anyone know if this will work? http://blog.synergyhealthconcepts.com/new-treatment-for-dysautonomia/

Alto, is this actually what we are dealing with?? 

http://www.dinet.org/index.php/information-resources/pots-place/pots-symptoms Is withdrawal just dysautonomia or is it a combination of things?

Im just trying to figure out whats wrong with me so that i can at least show my mom what im dealing with and find a doctor willing to work with me. 

When I read dysautonomia I felt this sense of:

thsts it, that’s exactly it. That’s what this withdrawal is. 

I’m sorry you are still suffering. I hope some healing is going on underneath all of this. 

May I ask your age?

drugged

"Acquired dysautonomia: As the article describes, people may develop autonomic symptoms after infections or exposure to toxins, and these are diagnosed as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, etc. Recovery is slow and can take years."

I've often wondered if my "fibromyalgia" is the result of exposure to toxins.  It could very well be given my long exposure to toxic prescription drugs.  

NoMeaning25
On 7/17/2019 at 12:49 AM, India said:

When I read dysautonomia I felt this sense of:

thsts it, that’s exactly it. That’s what this withdrawal is. 

I’m sorry you are still suffering. I hope some healing is going on underneath all of this. 

May I ask your age?

I am now 30 years old. Sadly, im much worse now than I was in 2014. But yeah. Thats why i dont even bother posting. There a lots of us actually. We keep in touch.