AbbyElfie

An article on antidepressant withdrawal? Looking for assistance

AbbyElfie

Hi guys,

I'm a writer/editor for a local publishing company and small local online magazine in Northern Ireland. I was thinking I could write and publish an article on our site about the truth surrounding withdrawal syndrome, to help raise awareness that it isn't what people generally believe it to be. I thought I could start a poll or create an online survey whereby people could anonymously answer questions about withdrawal, and the stats could be used within the piece. Of course, this would be done over the next while and in between my own withdrawal pattern, which is quite unpredictable (I'm not working much at the moment as I'm trying to recover with as little stress as possible, but I think this is important and I'm in a position to put it out there so will certainly do my best.)

Apologies if this posted in the wrong place! This is where I think most people will see it. Let me know any thoughts or feedback!

Many thanks

Abby

Terry4949

Sounds like a excellent idea I would be for one interested in doing your survey if you choose to go ahead

AbbyElfie

Awesome Terry, thanks. I'll see what I can come up with over the next while and keep you posted