Time2: PGAD

Time2

Hi everyone I have experienced pgad from suddenly stopping antidepressants

And this is my main problem pgad

I got pgad many times from antidepressants..I went to a doctor I was feeling dizziness doctor prescribed me an antivertigo medicine serc which gave me pgad...anti vertigo medicine give me pgad....I m anxious now after using one pill of serc I m feeling my pgad got bad..any suggestion

I tried many antidepressants one year ago for my anxiety and OCD but I didn't get any relief so I kept trying different antidepressants..and when I gave up on antidepressants I got pgad suddenly stopping antidepressants gave me pgad..so I planned to not try any antidepressant 9 months off from antidepressants my pgad was getting normal...but one week before I fell from my bike and my head got injured after falling on road...I was taken to emergency because of bike accident...I was feeling dizzy after the accident..doctor prescribed me antivertigo medicine last week which is (serc) and after using one pill i m feeling my pgad is getting bad......any suggestion ...serc is an antivertigo medicine..and I think this flared up my pgad...any suggestion

• ChessieCat changed the title to Time2: Pgad
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Time2, 

How are you doing?💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• ChessieCat changed the title to Time2: PGAD