Gaebbi

Gaebbi: reinstatement gone wrong?

Altostrata

Not many people would describe depression as stomach cramp. Do you actually have physical pain or is your "I just don't feel joy anymore" sort of like a physical pain, but not really a physical pain?

As explained before, you're taking 2 psychiatric drugs which commonly cause emotional anesthesia.

57 minutes ago, Gaebbi said:

First was initially after I switched to Prozac. It stayed for about 3 days, then changed into other symptoms.

That was withdrawal from escilatopram.

57 minutes ago, Gaebbi said:

The second time was a week after I stopped taking Olanzapine. It went away 5 days after taking Olanzapine again.

That was withdrawal from olanzapine.

Not sure what this proves. You can get "depression" from a lot of different things. You want to add escilatopram? That makes sense, because your last drug adventure (with the surgery) was a whole 3 weeks ago. Time for drug change of the month!

Gaebbi

I really don't think you know what I mean with depression.

It's actual pain in my stomach. It's complete desperation. hopelessness.

I wouldn't say that it's extremely severe if it was just anhedonia or just don't feeling joy.

I'm constantly looking at the clock if time went by because I can't stand a single second.

Please do not think that it's just anhedonia. I know that anhedonia can be pretty severe, but I'm having so so much more!

So alright, I will stay at everything I'm taking right now and won't change anything. Then either I will make it or I will turn myself into the hospital again because I can't stand it anymore.

Let's see.

JanCarol
6 hours ago, Gaebbi said:

Alto, if it was from the meds then it would have come earlier.

Not necessarily.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9451-delayed-onset-of-withdrawal-symptoms/ 

There is a delay between when you quit a drug, and the time it takes to shake out ALL of the after effects.

There are levels of effects that kick in at 2-3 weeks, 45 days, 3 months, 6 months, and even 2 years.  The drugs change you - it takes time to change back.

See also: Are We There Yet? How Long is Withdrawal Going to Take?  

I hope you see the sun today!

Edited by JanCarol
  • Like 1

Cocopuffz17

I echo what Jancarol said... I felt awful during initial reduction. Great after being completely off and then bam hit like a freight train for a few months, roughly 4-5 months out. I am doing way better now! 

Gaebbi

Jancarol, that‘s what I said. Withdrawal from the escitalopram I stopped taking 10 weeks ago.

with „it should have come earlier“ I meant adverse effects from the drugs I‘m taking now!

Gaebbi

So, hello all, hey Alto

I have to say that I‘m sorry. I‘m having a window right now. Now it‘s me talking to you and not the withdrawal monster inside of me!

I see now how much I was bothering you with all my questions.

it was desperation in its full form. Like I never had before, or maybe while I was in hospital..

now in my window I see the truth. I have to wait. Theres nothing right now that can be done to heal me instantly.

I needed this so badly! The first time I feel completely free from all my withdrawal symptoms. I can‘t tell you how happy I am right now!

• Like 1