Wellbutrinsucks

Wellbutrinsucks: adverse reaction gone wrong

WiggleIt

Hello Wellbutrinsucks,

Just wanted to check in and see how you are.  It's been a while since we've chatted, but I've still not lost hope about your potential for improvement, especially after reading the answers you provided.  Any kind of twitch is terrifying, but I'm so relieved to hear that your visible ones are not all day everyday; it's very hopeful that the visible ones are not constant.  Heck, even the visible ones go away with time, as do the internal ones.  The jerking before sleep goes away with time, too.  Sleeping slightly propped up with two pillows instead of one can help cope with the nighttime jerking. 

Please let us know what's up on your end when you have a minute.

Best,
Wiggle

Wellbutrinsucks

I had to take a break from this site because reading everyone’s stories has been heartbreaking. I’m almost three years out from the initial drug interaction and almost two and half years from the disasterous muscle twitching and yet still, no relief in sight. In fact, it’s gotten worse. From the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep, my legs are either “buzzing” or twitching. I’ve lost hope in any recovery. I just want to feel okay again, but it doesn’t look like that will ever happen.

Armorall

So, hold on,when you go to sleep, does it stop? Isn't that improvement? 

Wellbutrinsucks

I don’t feel anything when I sleep, but obviously it’s a problem throughout the day. And since it’s been better before, I wouldn’t call any of this “improvement”.

Armorall

Ok, I just remember from reading your thread that it used to bother you through the night so you had to sleep upright, so I thought that it was an improvement.