manny03

☼ manny03: withdrawal from Trintellix / Brintellix / vortioxetine

manny03

@RusTWWell with me. It switches between headaches, off balance, then urinary symptoms. Plus, my bowels again began to close up again with tight stools. Though, I wasn't have this since last September. 

For the last two months I was having chest pains or back pains that went away last week, and now to what I'm having now. They mirror how I was before taking my medication. If it were just urinary I'd go for it.  At the moment, I'm freaking out that I have a brain tumor with these symptoms and plus I just found out a person I followed closely passed away off Ovarian Cancer at 26. 

manny03

Just wanted to give an update. 

Sadly, at the moment I'm still experiencing tension headaches or head pressure again with feeling off balance. However, they're not constant which is a relief. Only when I'm stressed or workout is when these symptoms are triggered. 

Yesterday, I had small rash break out. Hadn't one since eight months. Though, it went away. 

But finally the urinary symptoms are calming down.    

This time a year go when I entered full withdrawals with sharp pains in stomach and constant heartburn. In hindsight, rather have this. Hopefully over the next year these symptoms finally fade out. Though, like Alto has mentioned and she experienced herself, the symptoms do mutate. So let's see what happens. 

Leo1983

Im just bored with it!

WD is boring. 

manny03
6 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Im just bored with it!

WD is boring. 

I know man. Same here. I"m more than exasperated with it since I can't even do a regular run, be able to laugh or even feel happy without triggering a symptom.  

Leo1983

19 month for me..... 

Each day inwake up and think heres away again another day of pretending i feel ok. 

manny03

18 months for me man. 

Some days, I think well seems were ok. Other's are like great, this game again. Lovely. Thanks brain. 

Leo1983

Anxiety head pressure and strong low mood are my 3 issues. Nothing else just those.

manny03
2 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Anxiety head pressure and strong low mood are my 3 issues. Nothing else just those.

With me its just the Head pressure and off balance, and some anger issues are the lingering symptoms since my urinary symptoms are calming down.  Besides that, its just my regular anxiety that I'm able to separate from my WD symptoms. 

Going pass that, I'm almost out of it. I feel more myself now than before, but realized the time I've wasted due to this. Its overwhelming to say the least. 

manny03

wishing a merry xmas to all of you fellow withdrawal survivors. 

A year ago, I was bed ridden with multiple withdrawal symptoms. It was the worst Christmas in my life. This year, I might still have some (head pressure/weird muscle symptoms/off balance) however I was able to go out to our annual family reunion, and enjoyed myself even to the extent on playing jenga with my niece and causing some fun ruckus with my cousins with symptoms and all.

It might be a rocky long journey though we'll get there at the end of it sooner or later.  

manny03

Happy new year to all. 

Well, it seems getting the seasonal cold flared up my W/D symptoms since I've been having bad tension headaches, feeling weak/ and or off balance just how I was at the start of my W/D in summer 2018. I began to freak out that perhaps I have a brain tumor. However, I was seen by two different doctors who did neuro exams, and mentioned that everything is fine in their part. I didn't need an MRI. Though, one of them delve into my psychiatric history and also contribute this to either my anxiety or my cold turkey. More than a year with these symptoms its just unbearable. 

Leo1983

Come on lad.

Your nearly there.

manny03
2 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Come on lad.

Your nearly there.

I know. I remember how bad it was at the beginning, I just want this to be done. though, I do agree I'm almost at the finish line since all of the other symptoms I've mentioned on my thread over this entire affair are gone. 

manny03

Update

The symptoms that I reported a few weeks back have calmed down. I haven't worked out, just done daily walks. At the moment, you can say, I'm in 'W/D' normal at the moment, were I do get slight symptoms though they're not as harsh as before.  Here are my present symptoms after 16 months. 

Headaches that shift from front to back of the head, to the top, or just feel muscle tension though not as bad as before. 

Slight off balance/ being on the boat feeling (though far improved) - almost gone to be frank - knock on wood. 

Slight ear pressure/pain.

Slight urinary symptoms that switches back and forth from my head to pelvic area. 

Slight anxiety were I think I'll lose my breath or my vision goes blurry when it doesn't. Weird, scary and freaky sensations. 

Slight sexual overdrive (yikes) I hope that gets over with. 

I have to say, there are some moments like the last two to three days were I thought I was my old self with almost no symptoms which scared me since its been so long I've felt normal. Then, I do get slight waves here and there. So, like I've written previously I'm almost at the end of this. 

eboyd

That is good to hear!  It helps to remember how bad it was at the beginning.  My worst waves now don't even compare with waves at the beginning.  It is proof you are healing.  Hang in there.  You might just be 100% by this summer.  Stay positive!

manny03
6 hours ago, eboyd said:

That is good to hear!  It helps to remember how bad it was at the beginning.  My worst waves now don't even compare with waves at the beginning.  It is proof you are healing.  Hang in there.  You might just be 100% by this summer.  Stay positive!

I do hope at my two years I'm finally out of this nightmare. The symptoms that I've previously described are scary, though not as bad as how they were back when it started. I'm crossing my fingers for better days. :) 

manny03

Update

Well my symptoms are in the process of changing I think since most of the symptoms that I had are almost gone and some old ones are coming back though with less intensity. 

The urinary symptoms as off last week are 90% gone. 

Hyper-sex drive is almost gone. 

Bowel issues are almost gone. 

Off balance issues also are almost gone. 

Though, some of the head pressure symptoms, irritability, heartburn like symptoms, and body aches are coming back though not as intense as it was more than six months ago. So I have to say I'm in W/D normal at the moment. 'knock in wood' that over time it finally becomes to my normal self and finally write my success story.  Though, it has been a long arduous process. 

manny03

Update

Well at the moment, after 17 months, you can say I'm in W/D normal now. There several days or weeks were I feel finally normal then get a minute symptoms. Here's what's lingering. 

Slight headaches that shift and or slight feeling off balance (was at the start of my W/D) 

Slight body aches and or body stiffness (on my neck muscles, face and arms)

Slight sensation of anxiety. 

Once in a blue moon, my vision slightly refocusing which is weird. 

Besides that, like I mentioned in my last update, I'm almost at the end, I think. Crossing my fingers. :)