☼ manny03: withdrawal from Trintellix / Brintellix / vortioxetine

manny03

@RusTWWell with me. It switches between headaches, off balance, then urinary symptoms. Plus, my bowels again began to close up again with tight stools. Though, I wasn't have this since last September. 

For the last two months I was having chest pains or back pains that went away last week, and now to what I'm having now. They mirror how I was before taking my medication. If it were just urinary I'd go for it.  At the moment, I'm freaking out that I have a brain tumor with these symptoms and plus I just found out a person I followed closely passed away off Ovarian Cancer at 26. 

Trintellix (Brintellix) 5mg - December 2015 to Mid July 2018

Vitamin C 500mgs daily January 2019 - March 30 2019 Boost my immune system through my withdrawal - Stopped

Up and Up 3 Billion Probiotics - Daily for IBS. - Stopped

Up and Up 30 Billion Probiotics - Daily for IBS. - Stopped

June 16-26 2018: C/T to take Antiviral medication for Shingles outbreak (Due to excessive stress - SSRI Poop Out). 

June 27 2018: Reinstated (5mg)

July 14 2018 last dose due to acute withdrawal symptoms. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update. 

Sadly, at the moment I'm still experiencing tension headaches or head pressure again with feeling off balance. However, they're not constant which is a relief. Only when I'm stressed or workout is when these symptoms are triggered. 

Yesterday, I had small rash break out. Hadn't one since eight months. Though, it went away. 

But finally the urinary symptoms are calming down.    

This time a year go when I entered full withdrawals with sharp pains in stomach and constant heartburn. In hindsight, rather have this. Hopefully over the next year these symptoms finally fade out. Though, like Alto has mentioned and she experienced herself, the symptoms do mutate. So let's see what happens. 

Vitamin C 500mgs daily January 2019 - March 30 2019 Boost my immune system through my withdrawal - Stopped

June 16-26 2018: C/T to take Antiviral medication for Shingles outbreak (Due to excessive stress - SSRI Poop Out). 

Im just bored with it!

WD is boring. 

May 2016 - Aug 2016 - Prozac 20mg

March 2017 - June 2017 - Sertraline 100mg. Horrific withdrawal 5 m onths.

July 2017 - Aug 2017 - Mirtazapine 15mg. Horrific.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

6 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Im just bored with it!

WD is boring. 

I know man. Same here. I"m more than exasperated with it since I can't even do a regular run, be able to laugh or even feel happy without triggering a symptom.  

19 month for me..... 

Each day inwake up and think heres away again another day of pretending i feel ok. 

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

18 months for me man. 

Some days, I think well seems were ok. Other's are like great, this game again. Lovely. Thanks brain. 

Anxiety head pressure and strong low mood are my 3 issues. Nothing else just those.

2 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Anxiety head pressure and strong low mood are my 3 issues. Nothing else just those.

With me its just the Head pressure and off balance, and some anger issues are the lingering symptoms since my urinary symptoms are calming down.  Besides that, its just my regular anxiety that I'm able to separate from my WD symptoms. 

Going pass that, I'm almost out of it. I feel more myself now than before, but realized the time I've wasted due to this. Its overwhelming to say the least. 

wishing a merry xmas to all of you fellow withdrawal survivors. 

A year ago, I was bed ridden with multiple withdrawal symptoms. It was the worst Christmas in my life. This year, I might still have some (head pressure/weird muscle symptoms/off balance) however I was able to go out to our annual family reunion, and enjoyed myself even to the extent on playing jenga with my niece and causing some fun ruckus with my cousins with symptoms and all.

It might be a rocky long journey though we'll get there at the end of it sooner or later.  

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year to all. 

Well, it seems getting the seasonal cold flared up my W/D symptoms since I've been having bad tension headaches, feeling weak/ and or off balance just how I was at the start of my W/D in summer 2018. I began to freak out that perhaps I have a brain tumor. However, I was seen by two different doctors who did neuro exams, and mentioned that everything is fine in their part. I didn't need an MRI. Though, one of them delve into my psychiatric history and also contribute this to either my anxiety or my cold turkey. More than a year with these symptoms its just unbearable. 

Come on lad.

Your nearly there.

2 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Come on lad.

Your nearly there.

I know. I remember how bad it was at the beginning, I just want this to be done. though, I do agree I'm almost at the finish line since all of the other symptoms I've mentioned on my thread over this entire affair are gone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update

The symptoms that I reported a few weeks back have calmed down. I haven't worked out, just done daily walks. At the moment, you can say, I'm in 'W/D' normal at the moment, were I do get slight symptoms though they're not as harsh as before.  Here are my present symptoms after 16 months. 

Headaches that shift from front to back of the head, to the top, or just feel muscle tension though not as bad as before. 

Slight off balance/ being on the boat feeling (though far improved) - almost gone to be frank - knock on wood. 

Slight ear pressure/pain.

Slight urinary symptoms that switches back and forth from my head to pelvic area. 

Slight anxiety were I think I'll lose my breath or my vision goes blurry when it doesn't. Weird, scary and freaky sensations. 

Slight sexual overdrive (yikes) I hope that gets over with. 

I have to say, there are some moments like the last two to three days were I thought I was my old self with almost no symptoms which scared me since its been so long I've felt normal. Then, I do get slight waves here and there. So, like I've written previously I'm almost at the end of this. 

That is good to hear!  It helps to remember how bad it was at the beginning.  My worst waves now don't even compare with waves at the beginning.  It is proof you are healing.  Hang in there.  You might just be 100% by this summer.  Stay positive!

2002-2008 On and off Effexor XR 75mg 

2010 Effexor XR 75mg Trazadone 150mg

2012 Abilify 5mg and Buspar added increased Effexor XR 150mg quick taper after 6 months due to pregnancy.

2014 Reinstate Effexor XR 75mg increase to 150mg, 150mg Trazadone, Buspar, Abilify 5mg. Quick taper after about 1 year from Effexor, Abilify, and Buspar.

2018 Trazadone taper over 1 month

2018 Attempted Effexor reinstatement due to digestive distress 37.5 mg.  Failed 2xs after 4 days.  Gastro preacribed Elavil 2 weeks later.  Failed after 2 days.  3 days later full withdrawl.

6 hours ago, eboyd said:

That is good to hear!  It helps to remember how bad it was at the beginning.  My worst waves now don't even compare with waves at the beginning.  It is proof you are healing.  Hang in there.  You might just be 100% by this summer.  Stay positive!

I do hope at my two years I'm finally out of this nightmare. The symptoms that I've previously described are scary, though not as bad as how they were back when it started. I'm crossing my fingers for better days. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Well my symptoms are in the process of changing I think since most of the symptoms that I had are almost gone and some old ones are coming back though with less intensity. 

The urinary symptoms as off last week are 90% gone. 

Hyper-sex drive is almost gone. 

Bowel issues are almost gone. 

Off balance issues also are almost gone. 

Though, some of the head pressure symptoms, irritability, heartburn like symptoms, and body aches are coming back though not as intense as it was more than six months ago. So I have to say I'm in W/D normal at the moment. 'knock in wood' that over time it finally becomes to my normal self and finally write my success story.  Though, it has been a long arduous process. 

Update

Well at the moment, after 17 months, you can say I'm in W/D normal now. There several days or weeks were I feel finally normal then get a minute symptoms. Here's what's lingering. 

Slight headaches that shift and or slight feeling off balance (was at the start of my W/D) 

Slight body aches and or body stiffness (on my neck muscles, face and arms)

Slight sensation of anxiety. 

Once in a blue moon, my vision slightly refocusing which is weird. 

Besides that, like I mentioned in my last update, I'm almost at the end, I think. Crossing my fingers. :) 

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I've come around here. I'll just give you a small update after almost 19 months. 

Most of the symptoms that I last mentioned are still lingering but not as bad as it used to be. Remaining symptoms are

Slight shifting headaches

Muscle tension/stiffness on my neck muscle (perhaps main cause of my headaches)

Slight off feeling/balance sensation. 

Slight Anxiety and vision issues. 

I didn't want to post this, however I perhaps came down with a mild case of COVID-19. 

I went to drop my pops at LAX (main airport in the LA area) in mid February. It was mentioned that some of the law enforcement officials had come down it. I had a feeling I might get infected. 

After two weeks, just as I suspected I and my mom began to have symptoms. 

Here's the symptoms that I had

Day 1. Sharp Headaches

Day 2. Body Weakness

Day 3. Body aches, headaches, skyrocketing fever, chills. 

Day 4. Same as Day 3, but felt even weaker, like someone sucked the energy away from me. Slight cough

Day 5. Constant dry cough, sensitive gums, feeling like I was going to faint, nausea and diarrhea 

Day 6. Same as Day 5

Day 7. Symptoms began to improve, however the scary symptoms began to show up. Congestion on my right nostril. 

Day 8. Severe congestion, felt like I couldn't breath from my right lung, and felt pressure on my left pectoral. 

Day 9. Same as day 8, but now feeling like some hit my chest with a sledgehammer, constant body aches, and slight cough.  

Day 10. Same as the last three days. 

Day 11. Symptoms slowly began to improve. 

Day 12. Chest pains, and breathing issues went away. 

I'm Day 20 and still have slight cough, congestion,  but breathing normally that I've even did 10 minute jumping rope.

During this time, I drank a lot of orange juice, took vitamin c pills, ate vitamin c candies, took some fever suppressors, amoxicillin to fight this. Some say I had the flu, but I know Flu doesn't cause some of the issues that I went through. 

Manny wish you well friend. 

Russ

March-2017-Dec-2017 ativanCT /reinstated ativan 1mg tapered 2 months/June 2017-April 2018 zyprexa 10mg switched to seroquel 200-300mg in april 2018/dec-2017-present zoloft 100mg/ quit seroquel 200-300mg cold turkey May 6 2018 reinstated seroquel 100mg around May 25 2018 since then tapered to 50mg zoloft and 50 mg of seroquel presently other medications Testosterone cypionate 2oomg every 4 days

UPDATE -August 20 2018--october 20 2018 tapered off Testosterone/Nov 7 2018 --Dec 20 2018 Lamictal micro dose 2.50mg 1 1/2 weeks then reduced to 1.25 then fast tapered as it became paridoxial.nausea- racing thoughts- agitation and insomnia.

August 28 2018 to Present Cannabis indica micro dose PM bedtime only.

Presently Seroquel 37.5 mg bedtime /Zoloft 47mg morning

May 2018-Present Multivitamin/ Bcomplex/Vit C 1000MG/B12 1000MCG/Fish oils 2grams/

Jan 2019-Trace mineral liquid low dose

Update dec 2019 -29mg of zoloft tapering/Seroquel 37.5 holding/1 or 2  ativan 1mg a month as needed if that.

Black seed oil-caprylic acid-/b complex/b12/multi/D/E/melatonin

• 1 month later...

How are you 

March-2017-Dec-2017 ativanCT /reinstated ativan 1mg tapered 2 months/June 2017-April 2018 zyprexa 10mg switched to seroquel 200-300mg in april 2018/dec-2017-present zoloft 100mg/ quit seroquel 200-300mg cold turkey May 6 2018 reinstated seroquel 100mg around May 25 2018 since then tapered to 50mg zoloft and 50 mg of seroquel presently other medications Testosterone cypionate 2oomg every 4 days

UPDATE -August 20 2018--october 20 2018 tapered off Testosterone/Nov 7 2018 --Dec 20 2018 Lamictal micro dose 2.50mg 1 1/2 weeks then reduced to 1.25 then fast tapered as it became paridoxial.nausea- racing thoughts- agitation and insomnia.

May 2018-Present Multivitamin/ Bcomplex/Vit C 1000MG/B12 1000MCG/Fish oils 2grams/

Update dec 2019 -29mg of zoloft tapering/Seroquel 37.5 holding/1 or 2  ativan 1mg a month as needed if that.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:37 AM, RusTW said:

How are you 

Hey Rus! 

At the moment, I'm nursing a bruised knee since I hit it with my car last weekend...being clumsy. 

Withdrawal wise to be frank I don't know if I'm in the middle of a nice window, but let's say I'm 95% back to where I was in January of 2018 - a few months before my medication pooped out on me. Almost no symptoms at all.  One of the markers is that ever since I C/T I couldn't go and run 1.5/2 mile runs since I would have horrible head pressures or feel woozy. Before my injury, I was running three times a week for the last two weeks w/o any problem - besides wearing protective wear around my face. This week I was about to push myself and run two to three miles.  Though, like I mentioned before, I still have slight symptoms, minute as they're, rather be here than how I was last year were my body was going haywire.

Here are the symptoms that are still lingering

Slight headache/woozy after I eat or about to pass a bowel movement

Slight bloating

Slight body aches here or there

Urinary and bowel symptoms - feeling like I need to number two more than number one like last year.

Slight vision issues - my vision takes its time to adjust itself when I wake up.  

I'm inching closer to the finish line and finally posting my success story.  

Update

In just two months it will be two years since I stopped taking my antidepressant, and still have some symptoms. At the moment, it seems my electrical sensation feeling and bloating that I had in my stomach at the beginning of my w/d has come back while other symptoms have gone away - especially the constant headaches. Though, it seems not as a intense as it was at the beginning. I hope its just last minute rewiring that's occurring. 

On 5/7/2020 at 6:45 AM, manny03 said:

Hey Rus! 

At the moment, I'm nursing a bruised knee since I hit it with my car last weekend...being clumsy. 

Withdrawal wise to be frank I don't know if I'm in the middle of a nice window, but let's say I'm 95% back to where I was in January of 2018 - a few months before my medication pooped out on me. Almost no symptoms at all.  One of the markers is that ever since I C/T I couldn't go and run 1.5/2 mile runs since I would have horrible head pressures or feel woozy. Before my injury, I was running three times a week for the last two weeks w/o any problem - besides wearing protective wear around my face. This week I was about to push myself and run two to three miles.  Though, like I mentioned before, I still have slight symptoms, minute as they're, rather be here than how I was last year were my body was going haywire.

Here are the symptoms that are still lingering

Slight headache/woozy after I eat or about to pass a bowel movement

Slight bloating

Slight body aches here or there

Urinary and bowel symptoms - feeling like I need to number two more than number one like last year.

Slight vision issues - my vision takes its time to adjust itself when I wake up.  

I'm inching closer to the finish line and finally posting my success story.  

Glad to hear you're doing better. I think some of the digestive symptoms will linger a little bit I get those to myself. I read somewhere back in your thread that somebody passed that you were following I'm sorry to hear that. Cancer is a vicious thing.

1 hour ago, manny03 said:

Update

In just two months it will be two years since I stopped taking my antidepressant, and still have some symptoms. At the moment, it seems my electrical sensation feeling and bloating that I had in my stomach at the beginning of my w/d has come back while other symptoms have gone away - especially the constant headaches. Though, it seems not as a intense as it was at the beginning. I hope its just last minute rewiring that's occurring. 

There was a doctor his name was herring and he studied recovery and explained that your symptoms as you recover will go away in Reverse so hopefully that's what's happening to you. It seems like that happened to me.

2 minutes ago, RusTW said:

There was a doctor his name was herring and he studied recovery and explained that your symptoms as you recover will go away in Reverse so hopefully that's what's happening to you. It seems like that happened to me.

The gal passed away in December. She had late stage ovarian cancer. The girl was barely 26. :( 

Regarding my symptoms.

Off balance issues has been the main thing I've had ever since day one and it comes and goes. These past three weeks I was 'normal' no symptoms. 

My mind is going back to that dark place again with my symptoms. However, I do remind myself that at the beginning of the year, I had constant headaches and before the entire COVID issue, I went to two ERs and got the all clear.

Now thinking about it, I'm also having vision issues like I did at the beginning also since I'm having problems focusing in the morning, just like I did two months into W/D.

With my stomach symptoms, they're almost the exact symptoms I had in December 2018 - April 2019 that just four months into my W/D.

I know who you're talking about. Leo also mentioned that once you're going into the final stages of w/d, the symptoms begin to go in reverse. I'm like great. If this is going to happen, then next symptoms that I had was being constantly constipated, sharp headaches, then horrible crying spells, akathesia, being moody and overeating like a pig. If its going to be like that...oh boy...I'm about to gain some weight again. :(   

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 5:08 AM, manny03 said:

The gal passed away in December. She had late stage ovarian cancer. The girl was barely 26. :( 

Regarding my symptoms.

Off balance issues has been the main thing I've had ever since day one and it comes and goes. These past three weeks I was 'normal' no symptoms. 

My mind is going back to that dark place again with my symptoms. However, I do remind myself that at the beginning of the year, I had constant headaches and before the entire COVID issue, I went to two ERs and got the all clear.

Now thinking about it, I'm also having vision issues like I did at the beginning also since I'm having problems focusing in the morning, just like I did two months into W/D.

With my stomach symptoms, they're almost the exact symptoms I had in December 2018 - April 2019 that just four months into my W/D.

I know who you're talking about. Leo also mentioned that once you're going into the final stages of w/d, the symptoms begin to go in reverse. I'm like great. If this is going to happen, then next symptoms that I had was being constantly constipated, sharp headaches, then horrible crying spells, akathesia, being moody and overeating like a pig. If its going to be like that...oh boy...I'm about to gain some weight again. :(   

Hi @manny03 how are you feeling now? Asking because I have similar symptoms to you at the moment, such as the electrical sensation feelings in the head. The past few days I have had a blocked right nostril and blocked right ear with some shortness of breath in the middle of the night. No idea if it's from going swimming recently (for the first time in a year), or from taking a fish oil supplement for 5 days then stopping it (made me feel queasy) or whether I got corona. Or whether it's just darned  WD. Will check with a doctor today. Will follow your progress as I'm also at a similar stage in WD - right now sitting at month 23. Praying for speedy healing for us all.

Summer 2016 - summer 2018: put on Lexapro, going from 5 mg up to 20 mg over the span of the 2 years (had visited shrink for help with obsessive thinking, was not diagnosed with anything in particular, just prescribed Lexapro 15 mins into first session)

Summer 2018: tapered down by 2.5 mg every few weeks

Protracted withdrawal ever since. 0-14 months began with a massive panic attack that landed me in ER, followed by prolonged anxiety, mental fog and a skin rash on my back. Was regularly consuming alcohol as did not know I was in WD. From then onwards, hit with worse myriad symptoms. Currently at 22 months and have electromagnetic sensitivity, brain zaps, brain fog, memory problems (especially name recall), twitch in right eyebrow, daily waking up at 3 or 4 a.m. with fast heartbeats and "sticky" negative memories, suicidal thoughts, rage episodes, temperature dysregulation, physical numbness & weakness, libido loss.   

Hey I wanted to check in with you to see how you been doing. I'm going to be going in for surgery for the cancer I think it may have spread lost a bunch more weight. Withdraw is easy now I'm fast tapering to to get off this crap

4 minutes ago, RusTW said:

Hey I wanted to check in with you to see how you been doing. I'm going to be going in for surgery for the cancer I think it may have spread lost a bunch more weight. Withdraw is easy now I'm fast tapering to to get off this crap

Rus, 

Did the cancer cause you to lose weight or did the tumor grow? Hoping for the best, man. 

With me, firstly it's two days after my 24 months of stopping the med. Well I have my good days while other days are meh. But not how it was this time a year ago. Right now, the biggest thing that bothers me is that sometimes I over eat, have aches and pains on my bones after running (perhaps that could be because I hit my left knee on my mom's car) or having anxiety attacks at night. Though, to be frank rather have that than what I went through last year. Though, I have noticed something. the withdrawal screwed up my system since I can't drink any type of milk anymore since it causes me to constantly pee or have stomach cramps. As soon as I stop eating that, no problems. Besides that, two weeks ago I had my blood and urine work done, and besides having high number of red blood cells (always had it - first noticed in 2014) and low vitamin d (which can easily be raised by doing 30 minute walk) everything was fine. Though, it seems since I peed a stone they made me do two urine tests to make sure my kidneys are working properly and there's no funny business happening on my genitals. I'm hoping this is final ramp up and I'm able to write my success story. 

19 hours ago, SolarPlexus said:

Hi @manny03 how are you feeling now? Asking because I have similar symptoms to you at the moment, such as the electrical sensation feelings in the head. The past few days I have had a blocked right nostril and blocked right ear with some shortness of breath in the middle of the night. No idea if it's from going swimming recently (for the first time in a year), or from taking a fish oil supplement for 5 days then stopping it (made me feel queasy) or whether I got corona. Or whether it's just darned  WD. Will check with a doctor today. Will follow your progress as I'm also at a similar stage in WD - right now sitting at month 23. Praying for speedy healing for us all.

To break it down to you. Those electrical sensations on your head, or your ears feeling weird are definitely the withdrawal. 

The shortness of breath can be anxiety, the supplement, withdrawal, or Miss Rona. 

Today is two days after my 24 months out of the medication. I can say I'm feeling somewhat normal, though I do have my days were some of the symptoms you mention (with the addition of feeling off balance, head pressure, aches or pains, g.i. symptoms, anxiety or get slightly irritated) still occur. Hoping that I'm nearing closer to the end of this ordeal. 

9 hours ago, manny03 said:

To break it down to you. Those electrical sensations on your head, or your ears feeling weird are definitely the withdrawal. 

The shortness of breath can be anxiety, the supplement, withdrawal, or Miss Rona. 

Today is two days after my 24 months out of the medication. I can say I'm feeling somewhat normal, though I do have my days were some of the symptoms you mention (with the addition of feeling off balance, head pressure, aches or pains, g.i. symptoms, anxiety or get slightly irritated) still occur. Hoping that I'm nearing closer to the end of this ordeal. 

Hey! It does sound like you're well on your way to healing. I wish you all the best. Turns out the shortness of breath and blocked nostril and ear are due to hay fever (which is surely another WD-induced ailment as I never had it before). Trying to figure out how to deal with it without taking more prescribed meds. Using natural route. As for the brain zaps thanks for your input. I guess I'll just have to wait this one out. 100% withdrawal. I hope too that at the 24 month mark I find much more relief. Here's to hoping the best for us all! 

Summer 2016 - summer 2018: put on Lexapro, going from 5 mg up to 20 mg over the span of the 2 years (had visited shrink for help with obsessive thinking, was not diagnosed with anything in particular, just prescribed Lexapro 15 mins into first session)

Summer 2018: tapered down by 2.5 mg every few weeks

Protracted withdrawal ever since. 0-14 months began with a massive panic attack that landed me in ER, followed by prolonged anxiety, mental fog and a skin rash on my back. Was regularly consuming alcohol as did not know I was in WD. From then onwards, hit with worse myriad symptoms. Currently at 22 months and have electromagnetic sensitivity, brain zaps, brain fog, memory problems (especially name recall), twitch in right eyebrow, daily waking up at 3 or 4 a.m. with fast heartbeats and "sticky" negative memories, suicidal thoughts, rage episodes, temperature dysregulation, physical numbness & weakness, libido loss.   

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to give an update. 

It seems I'm at the tail end of this since I'm almost back to where I was before my med pooped on me and the withdrawal began to occur. Like I've read some posters mention it's true the withdrawal symptoms go in reverse once its coming to an end. At the moment, I'm having the same G.I. symptoms that I had a few months after I began my withdrawal. 

Weird sensation/ conscious of my muscles when eating or drinking on my throat or G.I. when it's working or about to burp. 

At first, I thought someone had passed an STD or some cancer though I was checked. An ER MD did looked at the back of my throat and didn't notice anything odd. Did oral tests and I came back clear.  So, this is just one of the last symptoms I guess. 

• 1 month later...
  • Mentor

Ehi @manny03, how are you now? I hope all it’s finally ok!👍 

July 2015: the 20mg citalopram for great stress begins

After two years I start tapering (slow but without medical advice) and I guess wrongly. First up to 10 mg, then 5 mg and 2 mg (liquid solution) and skips

January 2020 (I don't remember exactly the day): off citalopram (last dose 2mg).

June 2020: adrenal crash. The beginning of Hell on Earth

Current supplement:

- saffron pill (20 mg) + vit. E, omega 3 (EPA + DHA) 2g, magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, iron , vitamin D3 (2500ui) +K7 (50 ui), vitamin C (1g) + quercitin (25 mg), theanine (as necessary).

Try meditating / mindfulness, walking every day, CBT/ACT, massage.

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" ("And so we went out to see the stars again")

(Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy , Inferno, XXXIV, 139)

3 hours ago, Leila said:

Ehi @manny03, how are you now? I hope all it’s finally ok!👍 

I'm so so. At the moment, I injured my back due to moving stuff around. 

W/D wise, still have some minute lingering symptoms that came back after they had stopped, though were the same symptoms at the start of my w/d like weird sensations on my throat while eating, odd urinary symptoms (plus doesn't help the med caused a side effect of having kidney stones. Don't have them now, though the phantom symptoms remained which my MD contributes to PTSD), and ear pressure. So I have to say I'm almost out of this hellish experience. 

• Mentor

I'm sorry for your injury! Hope you can recover as soon as possible!

Yes, it seems also to me that your issues, although annoying for you, are residual! Hang on and we hope they will stop in a short time!

If I  can ask, at what point, during this year, do you start to feel better?

If I think that inside the leaflet of brintellix, the pharmaceutical company wrote that this drug could be stopped without tapering...I feel very angry!

July 2015: the 20mg citalopram for great stress begins

After two years I start tapering (slow but without medical advice) and I guess wrongly. First up to 10 mg, then 5 mg and 2 mg (liquid solution) and skips

January 2020 (I don't remember exactly the day): off citalopram (last dose 2mg).

June 2020: adrenal crash. The beginning of Hell on Earth

Current supplement:

- saffron pill (20 mg) + vit. E, omega 3 (EPA + DHA) 2g, magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, iron , vitamin D3 (2500ui) +K7 (50 ui), vitamin C (1g) + quercitin (25 mg), theanine (as necessary).

Try meditating / mindfulness, walking every day, CBT/ACT, massage.

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" ("And so we went out to see the stars again")

(Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy , Inferno, XXXIV, 139)

1 hour ago, Leila said:

I'm sorry for your injury! Hope you can recover as soon as possible!

Yes, it seems also to me that your issues, although annoying for you, are residual! Hang on and we hope they will stop in a short time!

If I  can ask, at what point, during this year, do you start to feel better?

If I think that inside the leaflet of brintellix, the pharmaceutical company wrote that this drug could be stopped without tapering...I feel very angry!

Leila, actually if you dig around the Trintellix website it does say if you stop taking the medication cold turkey, you won't have side effects. That's what my MD, pharmacists told me. At first chalked the side effects to my anxiety disorder. Though, after having a severe reaction were for six months I couldn't drink water, and triggered me to have kidney stones, they stayed pretty quiet afterwards, The only person who agreed that shouldn't have stopped cold turkey was my G.I. specialist whose eyes poped out when I told her what I did. She told me most of the serotonin is in your gut, and if you pull out, a lot of crazy side effects occur. I should have weaned myself off. That's why I don't think about it anymore since if I do, I want to grab a bottle that I still have and shove down my psych's throat. Let's see how he feels. 

Actually I began to feel a sense of myself around mid March. That's when I finally began to see some clarity after this hellish 24 month affair. 

Manny do u still have urinary symptoms?