Jump to content
manny03

manny03: withdrawal from Trintellix

Recommended Posts

manny03
27 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Your guna get there soon mate. 

 

Keep it up.

 

I hope so. Same to you, Leo. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Leo1983

Ive never been so healthy and so unwell at the same time lol.

 

Stop meds

Stop alcohol

Stop smoking

Sleep well

Eat well.

 

Equals all sorts of symptoms. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
4 hours ago, Leo1983 said:

Ive never been so healthy and so unwell at the same time lol.

 

Stop meds

Stop alcohol

Stop smoking

Sleep well

Eat well.

 

Equals all sorts of symptoms. Lol

 

Seems were stuck in some weird limbo since I feel I'm almost back though these lingering symptoms 'won't go away. Oh well. 

Share this post


Link to post
manny03

Update

 

Well it seems I've developed rosacea like redness and slight burning on my right cheek and around the top of my nose were it connects with my forehead, if not its flaky.  I've read some of the other threads that this occurs on some cases. I just hope it goes away. Its enough with my GI, Anxiety, and tremor symptoms to be dealing with this.  though, it could also be stress rash. 

 

Now, my health anxiety is kicking in thinking its shingles or some crazy infection. 

Share this post


Link to post
manny03

Update

 

Well the 'rosacea' like symptoms have waned down. 

 

Though, sadly ever since I C/T I've become prone to easy bruising. Last Thursday I was having certain shooting pain on a certain area of my abdomen. I would constantly poke at it, then I helped someone pushed their problematic car since it ran out gas, then I picked up a three gallon water bottle. I woke up Friday morning with a bruise in area were I described. 

 

At first, I freaked out thinking I have some terrible disease then I remember the through check up I had mid December, so I just chalk it to withdrawal. Plus, my mom had to help remember that since if something was off, it would had been discovered back then. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
powerback

Hi manny03 I was reading on leos thread what you said about "off loading on your mother".

I was the same ,I had a very close bond with my mam but its impossible for them to get there head around this process ,they have there own opinion's and follow what they were raised with.

I never talk about it anymore and my relationship is  better for it because we unconsciously impose on them to find the solution maybe ,we are freaking out rightly so  .keep learning for yourself and this will empower you ,trust me ,of course its scary but use your thread or a diary to vent.

Keep the relationship open for better things.

🙏👍 

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
2 hours ago, powerback said:

Hi manny03 I was reading on leos thread what you said about "off loading on your mother".

I was the same ,I had a very close bond with my mam but its impossible for them to get there head around this process ,they have there own opinion's and follow what they were raised with.

I never talk about it anymore and my relationship is  better for it because we unconsciously impose on them to find the solution maybe ,we are freaking out rightly so  .keep learning for yourself and this will empower you ,trust me ,of course its scary but use your thread or a diary to vent.

Keep the relationship open for better things.

🙏👍 

 

I do my best now so I don't worry her. Though, the symptoms are scary. At the moment, I still have my GI issues or weird skin problems like breakouts, odd red spots, or easing bruising which didn't occur before or when I was on the antidepressant. At the moment, I'm somewhat better, and keep to myself since my ma 

would always tell me to go to church and pray. I know those things won't help. Only time will help my nervous system heal itself from the shock I put it through.

 

BTW thanks for coming to my thread! It gets lonely sometimes, and I begin to think if I'm being ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Leo1983

Manny i think this is due to you been in a community of sick people. 

 

Dont think its personal.... im the same if that helps.

 

And in life there are always clicks.... but i dont think thats the case here mate..

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
1 minute ago, Leo1983 said:

Manny i think this is due to you been in a community of sick people. 

 

Dont think its personal.... im the same if that helps.

 

And in life there are always clicks.... but i dont think thats the case here mate..

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat

SA encourages members to visit other members' intro topics and support each other.  The mods are focused on responding to questions and providing information.  Remember when posting in another member's intro topic that it is about them.  If they want to know more about your journey they can visit your Introducton topic.

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
28 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Remember when posting in another member's intro topic that it is about them.  If they want to know more about your journey they can visit your Introducton topic.

 

Chessie,

 

I don't want to come off as rude, at the moment I'm having a rough time with my family and nerves racked due to my withdrawals. Though reading this, it seems your implying that I'm derailing someone else's thread when you mention, 'Remember when posting in another member's intro topic that it is about them'.

 

I'm barely post on other threads to empathize with them. Most of the time I'm just posting on my thread like a daily journal posting my symptoms and my venting during the process. 

 

If my assumptions are wrong, please forgive me. 

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat
4 hours ago, manny03 said:

It gets lonely sometimes, and I begin to think if I'm being ignored. 

 

No, that's not what I meant.  I am encouraging you to visit other members' Intro topics and support them and they can then come to your topic and support you.  I can see that you have not made very many posts to other members on the site.  We have some groups of members, what Leo called cliques, who visit each other to see how they are going and support and encourage them.

 

My reason for mentioning that a member's intro is about them is that if their topic gets cluttered up with a visiting member's posts about themselves, the mods can easily miss posts that the topic owner makes needing assistance.  Also we have medical professionals visiting SA and a member's intro topic is a case study:

 

On 5/15/2011 at 5:22 AM, Altostrata said:

With our documentation of antidepressant withdrawal syndrome, we hope to educate the medical establishment about this problem. Case studies are essential; they are evidence understood by doctors, the psychiatric industry, and government regulatory agencies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
7 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

 

No, that's not what I meant.  I am encouraging you to visit other members' Intro topics and support them and they can then come to your topic and support you.  I can see that you have not made very many posts to other members on the site.  We have some groups of members, what Leo called cliques, who visit each other to see how they are going and support and encourage them.

 

My reason for mentioning that a member's intro is about them is that if their topic gets cluttered up with a visiting member's posts about themselves, the mods can easily miss posts that the topic owner makes needing assistance.  Also we have medical professionals visiting SA and a member's intro topic is a case study:

 

 

 

Thanks for clarifying this.  My head has not being there with these symptoms that I mis-read something and I quickly jump and assume the worse.  

Share this post


Link to post
ChessieCat

It's very easy to do, especially via the written word, and being in WD definitely doesn't help.  😊

Share this post


Link to post
manny03
1 minute ago, ChessieCat said:

It's very easy to do, especially via the written word, and being in WD definitely doesn't help.  😊

 

Exactly. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×