trenace

trenace: is this serious withdrawal after a year?

trenace
11 hours ago, DataGuy said:

It is normal to get wrapped up in yourself in withdrawal. As you get better you'll find you become much more thoughtful of other people's situations. I would say any improvement is better. The stages I went through in withdrawal was 1) hoping I wouldn't die  2) hoping I would someday get better  3) frustrated that I wasn't getting better fast enough  4) confident I would get better and was ok with the fact that it would take awhile. (Well not entirely ok, but much more at ease than before).

I think you will find that as you see improvements, you will begin to relax a bit. It will likely be a long haul, but once you are firmly on the right track and have a good understanding of what recovery takes (and what to avoid), it will be self-sustaining. It's good that you are keeping this thread updated. That way you can check to see what has worked and what didn't work for you. Very important because it can sometimes be hard to remember how you felt a few weeks ago, what you did in response and how your body reacted to that. 

What gets me down is the time its taken, I'm in my 4th year and still have so many disabling symptoms. I think i was at stage 4 before my dietary setback and now im back at square one again. I had almost no anxiety and no depression no physical agitation too. I'm just trying to get through the day it seems. I've not read about anyone similar to me neither so i feel as if im lost.

ChessieCat

Please add the start and stop dates for both of your drugs.  Please leave cold turkey but delete the number of months.  Thank you.

From your drug signature:

Fluanxol dosage n/a - 6 months cold turkey

Sertraline 100mg - 10 months cold turkey

Please check out this area of the site.  Even if other members' experiences aren't the same as your own, it can be helpful to read positive stories about some of the people who have managed to get off their drug/s:

success-stories-recovery-from-withdrawal

trenace
4 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Please add the start and stop dates for both of your drugs.  Please leave cold turkey but delete the number of months.  Thank you.

From your drug signature:

Fluanxol dosage n/a - 6 months cold turkey

Sertraline 100mg - 10 months cold turkey

Please check out this area of the site.  Even if other members' experiences aren't the same as your own, it can be helpful to read positive stories about some of the people who have managed to get off their drug/s:

success-stories-recovery-from-withdrawal

I actually don't know the start and stop dates though? I know i took fluanxol for a few months and sertraline for just under a year. I'd just be guessing. Should i just put my estimate?