Sertramean: Recovered from 17 years of SSRI's

Hi sertramean.. congrats on your recovery.. it’s very pleasing to see.

im 10 months into this journey (ct) and I’m starting to see minor improvements and I wanted to ask if what I’m experiencing is similar to what happened for yourself. 

My windows and waves have seemed to become shorter and fluctuate through the day... I’ve noticed an improvement with regards to the functioning of my brain but it will switch off for 1,2,3 hours before feeling clearer again.. this can sometimes happen in really short intervals like half an hour segments. Of course I’m noticing some days are better than others and again some weeks than others. I suppose overall this is positive as I’m seeing a change from the unbearable long waves and just wanted to know if this was something you noticed as you ticked over the year mark?

kind Regards,

Kimbo

OCT 2016 -  I quit Sertraline 50 mg CT after a family bereavement  had turned my life upside down ..  as a result it felt the drug was totally ineffective. 

MAY 2017-  After what had been an appalling 6 months (which i thought was horrific grief but now realise it is likely withdrawal is the more likely culprit)  I reinstated Sertraline at 50 mg before raising the dose to 100 mg due to not feeling any effect (again this is something that makes sense now). In time i had started to feel normal again and presumed it was because I had worked my way through my prolonged grief.  

FEB 2019 -  Life was now back on track and decided it was time to try and rid myself of the shameful daily pill pop that is AD's. I quit Sertraline Via a fast taper... but may aswell have been a CT.

JUN 2019 -  I found SA . .. realised i was withdrawing .. and had inadvertently made multiple mistakes along the way.

NOV 2019 - I'm roughly 8-9 months into withdrawal & STRUGGLING

Just a follow up from my last question.. did you suffer from pssd? And if so in what way and did you also experience recovery from that? 

Kimbo

OCT 2016 -  I quit Sertraline 50 mg CT after a family bereavement  had turned my life upside down ..  as a result it felt the drug was totally ineffective. 

MAY 2017-  After what had been an appalling 6 months (which i thought was horrific grief but now realise it is likely withdrawal is the more likely culprit)  I reinstated Sertraline at 50 mg before raising the dose to 100 mg due to not feeling any effect (again this is something that makes sense now). In time i had started to feel normal again and presumed it was because I had worked my way through my prolonged grief.  

FEB 2019 -  Life was now back on track and decided it was time to try and rid myself of the shameful daily pill pop that is AD's. I quit Sertraline Via a fast taper... but may aswell have been a CT.

JUN 2019 -  I found SA . .. realised i was withdrawing .. and had inadvertently made multiple mistakes along the way.

NOV 2019 - I'm roughly 8-9 months into withdrawal & STRUGGLING

• 1 month later...

did yout sexual function goes back to normal? 

i can get erection, but followed with premature ejaculation damn.

I hope i will be recovered soon