SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ Eastcoastgirl: a life free of antidepressants

Eastcoastgirl

What about a children's multi? May be less in strength? 

Celexa 10mg: 2007 to June 2018, stopped CT

No meds: June 2018 to December 2018

PROTRACTED WD-- major depressive episode for 2+ weeks

Lexapro 10mg: December 12, 2018 to January 19, 2019, severe adverse reaction

Celexa 10mg: January 20, 2019

June 24, 2019: 9mg

July 22, 2019: 8.5mg

Jan 8, 2020: 8mg

Aug 25, 2020: 7.2mg

Supplements: Magnesium, Fish Oil

5 minutes ago, puthappinessfirst said:

What about a children's multi? May be less in strength? 

Unfortunately it is easter weekend and everything is closed until Tuesday so I have to try to work with what i've got. I just feel like a zombie but don't want to make myself worse either. I have Amazon Prime though maybe I could find a good one on there. Thank you for the suggestion !

Amazon Prime is the way to go! 

Celexa 10mg: 2007 to June 2018, stopped CT

No meds: June 2018 to December 2018

PROTRACTED WD-- major depressive episode for 2+ weeks

Lexapro 10mg: December 12, 2018 to January 19, 2019, severe adverse reaction

Celexa 10mg: January 20, 2019

June 24, 2019: 9mg

July 22, 2019: 8.5mg

Jan 8, 2020: 8mg

Aug 25, 2020: 7.2mg

Supplements: Magnesium, Fish Oil

• Moderator Emeritus

Kmart, it sounds like you're in really difficult place right now. It sounds like what you went through in the hospital and taking new meds might have been serotonin syndrome.

I hope you are feeling recovered from that. You probably know that more new meds is not going to be the answer for you. Hope you can get lots of rest and do soothing activities.

Apr 2018: Began 10 mg Amitriptyline (for headaches & insomnia from concussion).

Jul - Aug 2018: Fast taper to 5 mg and then 2.5 mg (too fast, hellish withdrawal at 2.5 mg). Sept 2018: Reinstated 10 mg (many symptoms improved). Oct 2018 - Apr 2019: Updosed & stabilized on 11 mg (2 waves at 3 and 5 months post-withdrawal). Apr 2019 - Apr 2020: Tapered 0.5-0.25 mg per month using compounded pills: 11 mg —> 6 mg. (2 waves at 12 and 16 months post-withdrawal.) Apr 2020 - present: Switched to a liquid taper at rate of 0.1 mg per month. Currently: 1.1 mg. No more waves. 

Supplements: Omega-3 fish oil, Vit B12, coenzyme Q10, Hawthorn extract (for tachycardia) Tools for insomnia/waves (as needed): Epsom salt foot soaks, 0.5 mg Melatonin, quality time, waves WILL PASS. Lifestyle: Eat real foods, mostly plants; sunlight, walking, yoga; symptom tracking on adapted Glenmullen chart.

1 hour ago, composter said:

Kmart, it sounds like you're in really difficult place right now. It sounds like what you went through in the hospital and taking new meds might have been serotonin syndrome.

I hope you are feeling recovered from that. You probably know that more new meds is not going to be the answer for you. Hope you can get lots of rest and do soothing activities.

I think it was too ! I've been off all meds for almost a week now and to be honest i'm still feeling quite down and already feeling the withdrawal, but anything is better than taking meds again. Thank you :) i've been reading when I can, it's a good escape. 

Are lavender capsules (80mg) safe to take or will they hinder healing? I've taken them many times but not during withdrawal. My worst problem is severe depression.

• ChessieCat changed the title to KMart95: a life free of antidepressants

In a very bad state. Need to reinstate a very small dose but I need some advice. 

The last drug I tried to take was Celexa 5mg on week ago. It made me much worse. Sweating, tremor, suicidal and homicidal thoughts (somehow even worse than they are now) , extreme fatigue etc. 

Before that I took Prozac for one month. I did have a lot of side effects from it but not an immeadiate adverse reaction. 

So my question is , which one should I reinstate and at what dose? I can tell that my nervous system is extremely sensitive because I am reacting to vitamins, foods, antihistamines.. so i'm very nervous but i'm on the brink of losing it. I have some serious anger issues, rapid heart beat, and strong suicidal ideation. I need to get it under control and come off slowly.

Reinstated 1mg Prozac 3 days ago. Depression is so much better but physical symptoms are a bit worse. POTS is aggravated, sore muscles, dizzy and insomnia. How long should I wait to see if this dose will be enough?? Anyone?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hopefully the mods can chime in with more guidance. If your depressive mood and suicidal thoughts have improved on the reinstatement, that's probably a good sign. You don't want to change your dose anytime soon. SA usually says that it takes around 4 days for the medication to be fully registered in your system. It may be a good idea to hold for at least a few weeks or several months to see if your physical symptoms improve.

Apr 2018: Began 10 mg Amitriptyline (for headaches & insomnia from concussion).

Jul - Aug 2018: Fast taper to 5 mg and then 2.5 mg (too fast, hellish withdrawal at 2.5 mg). Sept 2018: Reinstated 10 mg (many symptoms improved). Oct 2018 - Apr 2019: Updosed & stabilized on 11 mg (2 waves at 3 and 5 months post-withdrawal). Apr 2019 - Apr 2020: Tapered 0.5-0.25 mg per month using compounded pills: 11 mg —> 6 mg. (2 waves at 12 and 16 months post-withdrawal.) Apr 2020 - present: Switched to a liquid taper at rate of 0.1 mg per month. Currently: 1.1 mg. No more waves. 

Supplements: Omega-3 fish oil, Vit B12, coenzyme Q10, Hawthorn extract (for tachycardia) Tools for insomnia/waves (as needed): Epsom salt foot soaks, 0.5 mg Melatonin, quality time, waves WILL PASS. Lifestyle: Eat real foods, mostly plants; sunlight, walking, yoga; symptom tracking on adapted Glenmullen chart.

1 hour ago, composter said:

Hopefully the mods can chime in with more guidance. If your depressive mood and suicidal thoughts have improved on the reinstatement, that's probably a good sign. You don't want to change your dose anytime soon. SA usually says that it takes around 4 days for the medication to be fully registered in your system. It may be a good idea to hold for at least a few weeks or several months to see if your physical symptoms improve.

Thanks so much for replying. I'm going to stay on this dose for about 6 months and then use Brass Monkey's taper method. I feel very lucky my mood has been able to stabilize quickly.

Did some research and was very shocked to learn the antihistamine i've been taking for allergies and sleep has played a huge role in my depression, anger, muscle weakness/pains and trouble thinking clearly. Was doing very good the past few days, took half a teaspoon last night and woke up crying uncontrollably and very angry. Found a ton of reviews online saying the same thing. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kmart, 

I’m glad you were having some good days. It’s amazing how sensitive we can become to pretty much anything now that we are going through withdrawals. I couldn’t tolerate magnesium when I tried it once, it really ramped up my symptoms. 

I hope you have many more good days, sending hugs🤗

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

13 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Kmart, 

I’m glad you were having some good days. It’s amazing how sensitive we can become to pretty much anything now that we are going through withdrawals. I couldn’t tolerate magnesium when I tried it once, it really ramped up my symptoms. 

I hope you have many more good days, sending hugs🤗

Thank you Carmie ! I am insanely sensitive. I react to absolutely anything I take it seems.. but maybe it's a lesson to stop trying things LOL. I feel a bit discouraged. The past two days i've had bouts of extreme anger and some depression. I'm praying this doesn't mean the updose has stopped working already. I feel like a monster sometimes..

• Moderator Emeritus
12 hours ago, KMart95 said:

Thank you Carmie ! I am insanely sensitive. I react to absolutely anything I take it seems.. but maybe it's a lesson to stop trying things LOL. I feel a bit discouraged. The past two days i've had bouts of extreme anger and some depression. I'm praying this doesn't mean the updose has stopped working already. I feel like a monster sometimes..

Hi Kmart, 

Yes, our emotions can be all over the place. It’s not us, it’s the chemicals. I don’t usually get angry, but I can get extreme sadness. They are neuro emotions which are chemically induced and won’t be there once our brains heal. Yay! 

Remember too that windows and waves seems to be the pattern. When we get waves we feel like the windows are never going to come. I’ve had waves that have lasted for many months, but I’ve always stabilised in the end no matter what changes I’ve made. Last year I went through about 3 months of waves when I changed formulations. I didn’t know about crossovers back then. 

All we can can do is take each day as it comes as we never know how we will be from one moment to the next. 

Could you please update your signature. Thanks. 

Take care, sending hugs🤗

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

Is it normal to be very consistently bloated (morning to night) in withdrawal? I bloated up really bad when I stopped Celexa 4 years ago but it turned out I had SIBO. Now i'm very bloated again on 1mg of Prozac and unsure whether i'm having a SIBO flare up or if this is normal? 

• Moderator Emeritus

Please see:

Digestive problems: nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, GERD

The Beyond Meds site is written by someone who came off a large cocktail of psych drugs and went onto create a blog full of helpful and insightful information. She's written about GI issues during withdrawal and this is one of her articles:

Beyond Meds - A market to push SSRI/SNRIs–IBS or irritable bowel syndrome (and how I cured it)

On 4/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, KMart95 said:

Did some research and was very shocked to learn the antihistamine i've been taking for allergies and sleep has played a huge role in my depression, anger, muscle weakness/pains and trouble thinking clearly. Was doing very good the past few days, took half a teaspoon last night and woke up crying uncontrollably and very angry. Found a ton of reviews online saying the same thing. 

Please update your signature to reflect which antihistamine you were taking and how long you were on it. This is a direct link to your signature:

Create or Edit Your Signature

You are correct that antihistamines can cause all sorts of problems. You may try using a neti pot or other natural ways of treating your allergies. 

7 hours ago, Shep said:

Please see:

Digestive problems: nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, GERD

The Beyond Meds site is written by someone who came off a large cocktail of psych drugs and went onto create a blog full of helpful and insightful information. She's written about GI issues during withdrawal and this is one of her articles:

Beyond Meds - A market to push SSRI/SNRIs–IBS or irritable bowel syndrome (and how I cured it)

Please update your signature to reflect which antihistamine you were taking and how long you were on it. This is a direct link to your signature:

Create or Edit Your Signature

You are correct that antihistamines can cause all sorts of problems. You may try using a neti pot or other natural ways of treating your allergies. 

Thank you Shep ! It seems my "waves" are hormone and histaminr related. I will have to find different ways to deal with them. I'll update my sig.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been living my life quite well the past few weeks. I got a vitamin IV and was shocked to see the thick fog and depression totally lifted. I've been out doing lots of things.. it's wonderful. The only issue I have is very bad bloat due to the low serotonin, and I also find I don't have the amount of energy and stamina I did before but I can live with that. I am unsure if I should just enjoy my summer and start tapering in September or start sooner. The irrational, anxious side of me is afraid of poop out and wants to start sooner, but I also wants to be smart this time. 

I can't decide if I should taper by 5 or 10 % per month with a one month hold in between. To taper by 5% would probably take about 2.5 years which seems ridiculous for a 1mg dose but i've tried so many times now that i'm just afraid to mess this up. Judging from other people's experiences here, is it necessary for me to taper that slowly from a 1mg dose of prozac or should I do a bit faster at 10% every second month? Any advice is appreciated. I know there are people here who need urgent help so no rush ! 

@Altostrata @Shep @Carmie @ChessieCat

• Administrator

You only reinstated 1mg Prozac April 21, correct? And you've started to feel better? Please don't worry about tapering off it now. Let your nervous system settle down.

What kind of vitamin IV did you get? 

The bloat isn't due to low serotonin, your gut is upset from the drug changes. You might want to go on a low-irritation diet for a while. It could be you're having trouble digesting a common food, such as FODMAPs (please Google for information). See 

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

25 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

You only reinstated 1mg Prozac April 21, correct? And you've started to feel better? Please don't worry about tapering off it now. Let your nervous system settle down.

What kind of vitamin IV did you get? 

The bloat isn't due to low serotonin, your gut is upset from the drug changes. You might want to go on a low-irritation diet for a while. It could be you're having trouble digesting a common food, such as FODMAPs (please Google for information). See 

Hi Alto,

Yes that is correct. I plan to wait a few months before tapering, i'm just unsure of what strategy is best for me. I am incredibly sensitive to medication changes.

I got a myers cocktail. It contains calcium, b vitamins, magnesium and vitamin c. It always sets my nervous system off for a couple days but then I feel much better after. 

I have been on a low fodmap diet for 4 years. I notice that every time I stop an antidepressant, I bloat very badly. I find my motility slows down and I get a lot of cramping and can't go to the washroom. I have retested for SIBO and it is negative. Peppermint capsules & ginger are helping though. 

I will be back in a few months when I decide to taper. Thanks for the response :)

Back in a serious hormonal wave. It's hard to tell if withdrawal has to do with it or not. I'm having my hormones tested this month. I go bat sh*t crazy during my period and I just feel so hopeless during this time.

Got an IV two days ago and once again the vitamins sent me into the worst mess. I wish I didn't have to get them. I'm feeling so depressed lately. Tempted to go back on antidepressants and birth control everyday but I know it's not the right choice.. it only makes me worse. I feel trapped. 

Is it possible to have Prozac side effects at 1mg ?? I've been back on for over 40 days now, & recently i've developed a very bad tremor, weakness, rapid heart rate, temp problems, brain fog, fatigue and anxiety.. all of which I had while on Prozac at a higher dose. This started within the last week or so.

Is IST a common thing to accquire in withdrawal? At first I was diagnosed with POTS but often times I stand up and my blood pressure is fine. Often when i'm laying down my heart is beating 90-100bpm and it will speed up excessively just by turning over in bed during the night. It's very rapid when standing too, and with even slow walking it increases dramatically. Exercise has become very difficult for me. I tested for hyperthyroid & it is negative.

Pretty sure my reinstatement has stopped working after about a month and a half. I'm a wreck. I can't stay awake during the day, i'm weak, snappy with people, and having the most insane allergy problems I could ever imagine. I'm not sure if I should start the taper or just keep going like this?? 

Can anyone take a minute to advise ? I'm getting worse by the day. I hate to be a bother just desperate. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Have you been keeping any symptom notes?  If yes, please post the last week.

If no, please keep daily symptom notes for the next 3 days and post them here in your Intro topic.

Example:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Administrator

Yes, please -- we need to see those daily notes.

Are there any times of day that symptoms are worse?

Are you taking a lot of supplements? Please list those.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:42 PM, KMart95 said:

Got an IV two days ago and once again the vitamins sent me into the worst mess. I wish I didn't have to get them. I'm feeling so depressed lately. Tempted to go back on antidepressants and birth control everyday but I know it's not the right choice.. it only makes me worse. I feel trapped. 

It might be a good idea to get a half-dose of the Myers cocktail, if you still find it has some benefit. Many people whose nervous systems are sensitized by withdrawal get bad reactions to activating vitamins, such as the B vitamins, even B12 and B6.

On 5/29/2019 at 1:27 PM, KMart95 said:

Is it possible to have Prozac side effects at 1mg ?? I've been back on for over 40 days now, & recently i've developed a very bad tremor, weakness, rapid heart rate, temp problems, brain fog, fatigue and anxiety.. all of which I had while on Prozac at a higher dose. This started within the last week or so.

Do these come and go? Need to see your daily notes.

On 6/2/2019 at 10:41 AM, KMart95 said:

Is IST a common thing to accquire in withdrawal? At first I was diagnosed with POTS but often times I stand up and my blood pressure is fine. Often when i'm laying down my heart is beating 90-100bpm and it will speed up excessively just by turning over in bed during the night. It's very rapid when standing too, and with even slow walking it increases dramatically. Exercise has become very difficult for me. I tested for hyperthyroid & it is negative.

What is IST? Can you get a half-hour of gentle exercise, such as walking, each day?

On 6/5/2019 at 10:36 AM, KMart95 said:

Pretty sure my reinstatement has stopped working after about a month and a half. I'm a wreck. I can't stay awake during the day, i'm weak, snappy with people, and having the most insane allergy problems I could ever imagine. I'm not sure if I should start the taper or just keep going like this?? 

What time of day do you take Prozac, etc. Need to see your daily notes.

What allergy problems? Did you say you stopped your antihistamine? What drug was that?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

16 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

It might be a good idea to get a half-dose of the Myers cocktail, if you still find it has some benefit. Many people whose nervous systems are sensitized by withdrawal get bad reactions to activating vitamins, such as the B vitamins, even B12 and B6.

What is IST? Can you get a half-hour of gentle exercise, such as walking, each day?

What allergy problems? Did you say you stopped your antihistamine? What drug was that?

I will start the notes tomorrow ! 

Symptoms are the worst in the morning and around 3:30 in the afternoon. I feel the best late at night and days that are sunny, maybe because the sun increases serotonin? I am taking absolutely no supplements because I react to anything I take. The only thing i've taken a couple times in the past few months is tylenol for headaches. 

Interestingly they gave me a big bag myers instead of the small size I have been getting and I went into an awful wave. Getting the myers is miserable for me because the few days following I am very emotional. 

Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia. My heart rates shoots up to 150 at random times when I do something as simple as turning over in bed, feeling any sort of emotion, sitting up.. etc.

I take Prozac at 6:30 am every morning.

Last month I was taking Reactine for a while but I stopped because it was making me worse. The allergy problems are sinus swelling & pain, bad headaches, burning watery eyes, hives, itching, trouble breathing. Intolerance to foods, hormone fluctuations, scents, supplements, prescription meds, hot baths, pollen..I think histamine is playing a really big role in the withdrawal and even seems to effect my mood. 

Thanks so much Chessie & Alto for replying. I'll start the notes tomorrow.

On 6/7/2019 at 11:33 PM, Altostrata said:

Notes from the past 3 days: 

June 8th, 2019

6:30am Took 1mg Prozac & went back to sleep
11:30am Woke up feeling unrested. Racing heart when turning over in bed.
12:15pm Breakfast/Lunch of almond bread with almond butter, apple sauce & ginger tea.
12:30pm Brain fog, fatigue, stomach cramps, post nasal drip, ringing ears.
12:50pm Back to bed to lay down. Cried over frustration that I can't stay awake during the day and get anything done.
1:30pm Got out of bed. Able to enjoy the afternoon in the sun.
4:30pm Fatigue set in again. Weak arms & legs. Foggy brain. Staring off into space.
5:30pm Dinner of scallops, green beans, peas and rhubarb for dessert.
8:30pm Feeling depressed
12:30pm Went to sleep

June 9th 2019

6:30am Took 1mg Prozac & went back to sleep
11:00am Woke up. Diarrhea & stomach pain.
11:20am Breakfast of toast with rhubarb
12:20pm Exhaustion, frequent yawning.. fell asleep with head up. Crying spell.
3:50pm Took blood sugar & noticed it was way higher than it's ever been.
5:00pm Dinner of chicken wings and potatos.
9:00pm 2nd crying spell. Anger. Feelings of desperation & agitation. Excessive thirst. Got a sunburn which may have contributed.
11:30pm 3rd crying spell. Suicidal thoughts.

June 10th, 2019
6:30 am Took Prozac & went back to sleep
11am Woke up feeling unrested, hot & nauseous.
12pm Breakfast/lunch of toast with almond butter, apple sauce & chicken
12:20pm Extremely low mood, no motivation, exhaustion, ringing ears. Went back to bed.
1:30 pm Major crying spell. Suicidal thoughts. Urge to hurt other people. Terrified.
2:15pm 1/4 tsp Children's Reactine to try & help with allergies & mood.
5:30pm Dinner of hamburgers, potatos, broccoli and green beans.
7:00pm Continous crying. Easily startled. Twitching feet. Feelings of hopelessness.

• Administrator

Did you ever take the Prozac at night?

9 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Did you ever take the Prozac at night?

Many months ago I tried taking it at night but it kept me awake, but it is a much lower dose now so maybe that would be better? 

My waves like the ones i've been having now are almost always hormone related. I went off the pill at the same time I finished my taper of Prozac several months ago. My worst symptoms are always during PMS & on my period like the notes above. I tried to go back on the pill to see if everything would go back to normal but since my nervous system is so sensitive it made me worse and I felt crazy. 

One other thing I forgot the mention in the notes is that I took Quercetin June 6th, 7th & 8th. I then saw a post from BrassMonkey stating that Quercetin interacts with antidepressants and causing the drug to build up in the body. I do notice increased depression when I take Quercetin. 

I am not sure if I should continue with the 1mg of Prozac or begin the taper. I know i'm not stable and my nervous system is very reactive, but i'm feeling very desperate today.

• Administrator

I am wondering if 1mg Prozac is enough, plus it might be making you tired during the day. Perhaps you can add 0.5mg Prozac with dinner and see if that helps?

2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

I am wondering if 1mg Prozac is enough, plus it might be making you tired during the day. Perhaps you can add 0.5mg Prozac with dinner and see if that helps?

It seems like it is not anymore. It worked great for 3 weeks and then I went back down the rabbit hole. I'm anxious to try 1.5 but i'll give it a go if I can get some relief. Since I already took the 1mg this morning, should I just wait until tomorrow night? Or take just the .5 now?