KMart95

KMart95: a life free of antidepressants

Altostrata

You can take the 0.5mg tonight.

ChessieCat
11 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Perhaps you can add 0.5mg Prozac with dinner and see if that helps?

Alto is suggesting that you take a total of 1.5mg per day.  That is 1mg in the morning and 0.5mg at night.

KMart95
19 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Alto is suggesting that you take a total of 1.5mg per day.  That is 1mg in the morning and 0.5mg at night.

Ohh ok! Please excuse me I thought she meant take the entire 1.5 at once. So I will take the 1mg tomorrow morning and the remaining .5 in the evening !

I just took the .5 now .

KMart95

I went back on birth control today. I am hoping that being back on the pill will take away some or most of what I think are withdrawal symptoms. I know it will put me into a wave but I can't continue like this anymore.

KMart95

My twin brother was put on Zoloft a few months ago for anxiety. It didn't work for him so he just stopped it cold turkey three days ago. He seems completely fine and i'm really praying he'll stay that way. He knows the he** i've been going through and I made sure to warn him when he started taking them. I am hoping since it was his first antidepressant and it was a somewhat short period of time he won't crash :(