Bee5

Notable people/sources on Twitter

Bee5

Hi All,

I have recently created an anonymous Twitter account to follow the latest developments, debates and publications on mental health issues. So far (one week in) I have been very impressed by some of the publications being released from scientific journals and by the levels of civil society activism regarding anti-depressant and benzo withdrawal, informed consent and iatrogenic harm. I am looking for more people to follow, so if any SA members are on Twitter or if they are aware of influencers/doctors/societies/organisations to follow, I would be most grateful.

Regards,

Bee

composter

Following this. I am motivated towards activism and spreading the word to stem the tide and urge people never to start these meds if they can. Bee could you share your anon account so I can see whom you follow?

Bee5

My anon Twitter handle is @MHCurious.

Linus
On 9/22/2018 at 4:49 PM, Bee5 said:

Hi All,

I have recently created an anonymous Twitter account to follow the latest developments, debates and publications on mental health issues. So far (one week in) I have been very impressed by some of the publications being released from scientific journals and by the levels of civil society activism regarding anti-depressant and benzo withdrawal, informed consent and iatrogenic harm. I am looking for more people to follow, so if any SA members are on Twitter or if they are aware of influencers/doctors/societies/organisations to follow, I would be most grateful.

Regards,

Bee

Michael P. Hengartner, PhD @HengartnerMP

Joanna Moncrieff

David Healy

https://twitter.com/CEP_UK

Bee5

Thanks Linus, I already follow all the people you suggested.

Wishing you well on your journey.

Linus

Best wishes to you too :)