Rachellynn

Rachellynn: Prozac & Remeron support :)

ChessieCat

Visit the Benzo forum and I think you'll find out quite quickly: 

Benzo tapering and recovery

Rachellynn

I know...just praying i have a chance at overcoming this. I felt really good 6 months ago. So saddened by this turn of insomnia. Thank you❤️

savinggrace

I love you too Rachellyn...

DO NOT turn to benzos.  I repeat DO NOT turn to benzos.

I wish someone had said that to me 2 decades ago.  I may have a life today.  As it is, right exactly at this moment, I am sitting here with an aching jaw and bleeding gums because I have avoided dental work I needed for over a decade because the drugs they will use and I  need (and the chemicals in the fillings or root canal) will likely do a real number on me...I have no idea what to do...because these benzos completely derailed my brain from being able to handle ANYTHING new...and so I get sicker and in more pain every day.

You might feel better for one to four nights.  You will tell yourself you are not going to take anymore but you will, because eventually, depending on your metabolism and genetics, you will become tolerant to the starting dose...blah, blah, blah...

I know just how desperate you are for sleep, which is how I ended up on benzos and IT RUINED MY LIFE.  Do not take benzos!!!

Gosh, I wish I could wave a magic wand over you and help you sleep, but Rachellyn, if you stop changing things, stick with what you are doing, things will get better.  I don't know when, and I know you are suffering...oh how I understand....but more drugs are not the answer.  Seriously I have lost two decades of my life and don't expect to get any better before I die.   Meanwhile, because I take benzos (and even if I could get off them) I can't take any of the drugs I need to  treat serious stuff....like probably two infected teeth right now!  My life has been inhumane for two decades;  I could not answer "fine" to "how are you?" for more years than I can count.

Benzos are not the answer.  Stop thinking about them, pyschosis, and schizophrenia.  I am sorry.  I know she is your friend but do not give any weight to what she says.  Her dad likely gives out benzos and psych drugs for a living.

Maybe the remeron will kick in soon and help you sleep some.

Grace xo

Gracee

I believe that you will feel good again.  Stick with the plan and you will be fine.

Rachellynn

@savinggrace and @Gracee my two shining stars. Thank you both for being my friends. I know some people on here said they went a year or more on two to three hours of sleep per night. 

Alrighty...going to put on my eye mask and meditate. Sending love everywhere🥰

Gracee

@Rachellynn,  Steady as she goes my friend.