Entaroadun: thoughts/experiences regarding CBD/THC?

Entaroadun

I'd like to hear what people's experiences (and thoughts) have been with using CBD or THC in various forms such as lotions or edibles that contain CBD/THC for pain management or to manage other symptoms such as dystonia. 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Entaroadun: thoughts/experiences regarding CBD/THC?
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hello and welcome to SA.

As a site, we don't recommend CBD in withdrawal because of its potential to de-stabilize our already destabilized nervous systems. Here is a thread on CBD: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/18698-cannabis-marijuana-thc-and-cbd-or-hemp-oil/?page=3If 

Are you seeking to come off, or have you already come off of, antidepressants? If so, please create a drug signature and tell us more about yourself. Here are instructions: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/18343-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

Edited by SkyBlue
spaces

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

Hi, I had a bad reaction to just the CBD oil when I tryed it, I did not try CBD/THC together, only CBD and had a terrible reaction you can read it in my last post, but I realize everyone is different, it just made me feel off & weird. I would try Arnica for pain management it worked wonders for me when I had a accident in February. 

Paxil for 20 years starting dose was 20 mg. fast taper over 2 years, withdrawal symptoms over 5 years and 4 months out.

Supplements-Isagenix whey protein shake in the morning, Pantothenic acid B5(1,000 mg for adrenal Heath, magnesium citrate 

Bach flower rescue remedy for anxiety when needed