Alanmane

Alanmane: try hard

Alanmane
14 hours ago, eymen23 said:

Alanmane

Dado el estrés emocional de perder su trabajo (y potencialmente injustamente), y también beber una gran cantidad de alcohol junto con tomar una droga recreativa, puede ser razonable mantener su dosis hasta que las cosas se alivien. 

Estoy seguro de que lo sabes, pero cuando tu cuerpo contiene alcohol y cocaína, se produce una sustancia química aún más peligrosa conocida como cocaetileno. Es un químico tóxico y hace que la combinación de drogas sea mucho más peligrosa en términos de riesgo de muerte súbita, etc. El cocaete también tiene una vida media más larga que la cocaína, lo que significa que su cuerpo puede tardar un tiempo en recuperarse.

No soy una persona para dar conferencias, pero quiero que seas plenamente consciente de los riesgos. Por favor cuida de ti mismo. 

Thank you for worry.

I've been stupid and irresponsible, I just did not think about what I did and fell into impulses, when I'm anxious I usually act in this way, so I'm going to start therapy next month, I think there are many things in me that I do not understand. I feel embarrassed and after what happened with my work I do not feel well although I am doing everything that touches to solve my life.

I hope that this night of partying does not cause me great problems, at the moment I have two bad days and I am sure that it has to do with the consumption of alchol and cocaine.

Deep down I think I do not value my life or who I am.

Arturo

-------------

Spanish

-------------

Ánimo, Alanmane. Con respecto a tu noche de fiesta, lo hecho hecho está. No le des más vueltas e intenta no volverlo a repetir. Si ha sido algo puntual seguramente te recuperes pronto.

Y sigue peleando que de esto se sale. Un abrazo.

------------

English

------------

Come on, Alanmane! About your party night, it is done, you cannot change it. Don't think too much about that and try to not doing it again. Since it has been something exceptional, I am sure you will recover soon.

Keep fighting and you will leave this. Strong hugs.

ChessieCat

We all make mistakes.  The important thing is to learn from our mistakes and not do it again.

powerback

HI A ,I want to offer my support to you.

You seem to be tuned into why this happened ,this is a good thing .

Keep understanding the anxiety and how it controls you.

Im sober from being a long time binge drinker ,I know how you are feeling .

.nurture your kind soul mate.

Youve no choice but to distance yourself from anyone that is involved in this lifestyle.trust me its the wrong path.

Im with you in spirit my friend.

Alanmane

After my unfair and ruthless dismissal where I worked, I made the decision to finish my studies becauseI have only five subjects left, this apart from helping me find a better job, it will help me use my mind again and check that it works although now it feels hypoactive and with low energy.

I'm sure I can do it and I need to prove it. Also since the party last week in which I consumed alchol and cocaine, I have contracted acute tonsillitis and I am taking antibiotics and nolotil, I have read that in many people it causes a worse depressive state although being sick is in itself not very stimulating.

I have thought about whether I will continue with my tapper when I start studying or stay at 37.5mg +34 pearls, I suppose I'll see but I do not want to risk losing the second attempt to finish my course.

The first I had to stop for acute WD when taking venlafaxine every three or four days.

Life goes on and it is relentless.

Alanmane
On 13/3/2019 at 9:30, Arturo said:

-------------

Español

-------------

Ánimo, Alanmane. Con respecto a tu noche de fiesta, lo hecho hecho está. No le des más vueltas e intenta no volver a repetir. Si ha sido algo puntual para que te recuperes pronto.

Y sigue peleando que de esto se vende. Un abrazo.

------------

Inglés

------------

¡Vamos, Alanmane! Acerca de tu noche de fiesta, está hecho, no puedes cambiarlo. No pienses demasiado en eso y trata de no hacerlo de nuevo. Como ha sido algo excepcional, estoy seguro de que se recuperará pronto.

Sigue luchando y dejarás esto. Abrazos fuertes

Thanks for your message, it was something punctual, nothing more. I appreciate your heart support

Alanmane
On 13/3/2019 at 10:43, powerback said:

Hola A, quiero ofrecerte mi apoyo.

Parece que estás atento a por qué sucedió esto, esto es algo bueno.

Sigue entendiendo la ansiedad y cómo te controla.

Estoy sobrio de haber bebido en exceso durante mucho tiempo, sé cómo te sientes.

Nutre a su alma gemela amable.

No tiene más remedio que distanciarse de cualquier persona involucrada en este estilo de vida. Confíe en que es el camino equivocado.

Estoy contigo en espíritu mi amigo.

Hi PB, I have read your message now and I thank you from my heart, I congratulate you for being sober for so long, I also took refuge in marijuana to relieve depression and I thought I was doing the right thing. I was so wrong Life is better being awake and attentive even if the damned WD hits (and what is not WD). A fellow hug and keep fighting.

Alanmane
On 13/3/2019 at 10:18, ChessieCat said:

Todos cometemos errores. Lo importante es aprender de nuestros errores y no volver a hacerlo.

This is it. ❤️

powerback

You ok AM .

Keep that kind soul of yours safe .

Take care.