wanttosurvive

Ladies, please anyone recovered from PMS/PMDD

Junglechicken
7 minutes ago, wanttosurvive said:

Hi Junglechicken,

I do not want to confuse you, but please think twice before starting HRT. Since we are so sensitive, even sensitivite to supplements, foods, exercise, anything that is indeed good for us, before starting any medication, we should carefully think about the outcomes. HRT may completely change your system, balance and your CNS may be quite easily affected. Hormones are closely linked with CNS. 

Take care,

It's ok WR, you're not confusing me.

I'm aware of the fragile link between hormones and CNS.

Just don't know what to do other than watch the diet, exercise and get enough rest.

These cystitis symptoms are so painful and awful.  

WarriorWomanLV
21 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

Just don't know what to do other than watch the diet, exercise and get enough rest.

Hi Junglechicken, 

Try essential oils first and see if they're able to help.

During my acute withdrawal i was experiencing some painful cramps. Felt like i had cysts on my abdomen when i touched them, but they would go away in a few days. I recently had an ultrasound and they didn't find any cysts. I know this is probably different from cystitis, but they're worth a try. 

Anyway, the oils helped tremendously along with a heating pad. That was 2 cycles ago and it hasn't returned!  This could also just be temporary for you too so try the oils and heat pad first. Clarysage is a good oil and try to buy from high quality brands. 

wanttosurvive
6 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

I am just like you.....do not know what to do....

I can not take any supplement. No vitamin C, no omega3, no magnesium, no vitamin D, etc...

I am sensitive to lots of healthy foods.

But THANKS GOD, just recently seen some improvement in food sensitivity. 6 months earlier I could not eat any nuts, egg, sea food, butter, banana,... now I can eat small portions of these foods. But with caution.

Before WD, I was a supplement fan. I used to run, do heavy cardio and strenght workout, so used to take lots of vitamins. I used to eat 3 eggs in the mornings, tons of nuts as snacks, 2 portions of fish at lunch, drink 1-1,5 lt of kephir after workout,....these are only dreams for me now.

For the last 1,5 years, the only exercise I do is walking, if I can have the energy. Walking is a perfect exercise, if it is done regularly. But I am so tired that since the winter has come I do not walk regularly anymore. I know I am guilty about it...last week I found a gym just in the vicinity of the house, but believe me I have only gone twice and it was persuasion of my sister....

Junglechicken
7 minutes ago, WarriorWomanLV said:

Hi Junglechicken, 

Try essential oils first and see if they're able to help.

During my acute withdrawal i was experiencing some painful cramps. Felt like i had cysts on my abdomen when i touched them, but they would go away in a few days. I recently had an ultrasound and they didn't find any cysts. I know this is probably different from cystitis, but they're worth a try. 

Anyway, the oils helped tremendously along with a heating pad. That was 2 cycles ago and it hasn't returned!  This could also just be temporary for you too so try the oils and heat pad first. Clarysage is a good oil and try to buy from high quality brands. 

Hi Warrior woman,

I recently had a trans-vaginal ultrasound done and the only thing they found was a uterine fibroid.

Thank you for your suggestions to help ease the symptoms 👍

I'll re-instate my trusty hotwater bottle again, and painkillers.

Haven't tried essential oils below my neck so will give that a try too.

Maybe the pain is to do with my gut, I'm not sure.

TC,

JC

Junglechicken

Ladies, I'm now thinking 2 possibilities with these symptoms, as well as consulting Dr Google:

Endometriosis

Interstitial cystitis

I don't think it's bladder cancer, and I'm not sure about kidney stones as recently had a trans-vaginal ultrasound.

This is VERY painful, and I am on painkillers.

xyz
On 1/13/2019 at 9:18 AM, Junglechicken said:

Ladies, I'm now thinking 2 possibilities with these symptoms, as well as consulting Dr Google:

Endometriosis

Interstitial cystitis

I don't think it's bladder cancer, and I'm not sure about kidney stones as recently had a trans-vaginal ultrasound.

This is VERY painful, and I am on painkillers.

don't google! 

i have really bad cramps right now, had to call in sick.

no energy whatesoever.

it is all withdrawal.

Junglechicken

I saw my GP on Monday.

Urine sample clear of blood and again no infection.

Symptoms were caused by peri-meno.

Next step is discussing HRT, although my preference is to explore the NATURAL route.

Also, elevated cortisol can cause peri-meno symptoms.

As can elevated blood sugar (don’t think this is an issue for me).

Both of the above need to be reduced.  Will discuss with her on 25th Jan.

wanttosurvive
32 minutes ago, Junglechicken said:

I saw my GP on Monday.

Next step is discussing HRT, although my preference is to explore the NATURAL route.

Sounds it is only caused by WD. 

xyz
2 hours ago, Junglechicken said:

I saw my GP on Monday.

don't do HRT, try this DIM supplements

i spent hundred of dollars with a naturopath and she prescribed me DIM.

i am in peri as well. the progesterone is the first to decline. then you get into Estrogen Dominance that causes anxiety. difficulty to sleep...

so you need to supplement your liver to help it get rid of the excess of Estrogen.

HRT will only add more hormones to balance things out.

https://www.amazon.com/DIM-Supplement-BioPerine-Treatment-Inhibitor/dp/B006KL4TYG/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547662116&sr=8-1&keywords=DIM&th=1

Junglechicken
3 hours ago, wanttosurvive said:

Sounds it is only caused by WD. 

Hi WR,

How can you be sure it's WD?

JC

Junglechicken
On 1/12/2019 at 7:06 PM, wanttosurvive said:

I am just like you.....do not know what to do....

I can not take any supplement. No vitamin C, no omega3, no magnesium, no vitamin D, etc...

I am sensitive to lots of healthy foods.

But THANKS GOD, just recently seen some improvement in food sensitivity. 6 months earlier I could not eat any nuts, egg, sea food, butter, banana,... now I can eat small portions of these foods. But with caution.

Before WD, I was a supplement fan. I used to run, do heavy cardio and strenght workout, so used to take lots of vitamins. I used to eat 3 eggs in the mornings, tons of nuts as snacks, 2 portions of fish at lunch, drink 1-1,5 lt of kephir after workout,....these are only dreams for me now.

For the last 1,5 years, the only exercise I do is walking, if I can have the energy. Walking is a perfect exercise, if it is done regularly. But I am so tired that since the winter has come I do not walk regularly anymore. I know I am guilty about it...last week I found a gym just in the vicinity of the house, but believe me I have only gone twice and it was persuasion of my sister....

Hi WanttoSurvive,

You have been VERY sensitive, which is difficult to live with.  I think it's because the body is overrun with inflammation.

I know what you mean re: the exercise.  Walking is my mode of exercise too these days.  Running and going to the gym as well as anything active meant I was Uber fit.

Alas, WD and middle age, as well as life's circumstances put an end to that but my goal is to run again.  

Don't stop going to the gym! Once you get into a routine your body will thank you for it.

Sounds like you are on your way !

JC

Junglechicken
3 hours ago, xyz said:

don't do HRT, try this DIM supplements

i spent hundred of dollars with a naturopath and she prescribed me DIM.

i am in peri as well. the progesterone is the first to decline. then you get into Estrogen Dominance that causes anxiety. difficulty to sleep...

so you need to supplement your liver to help it get rid of the excess of Estrogen.

HRT will only add more hormones to balance things out.

https://www.amazon.com/DIM-Supplement-BioPerine-Treatment-Inhibitor/dp/B006KL4TYG/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547662116&sr=8-1&keywords=DIM&th=1

Thank you xyz,

I'll talk to my naturopath and see what she says.

Apparently Amazon doesn't ship it to the UK.

JC

wanttosurvive
15 hours ago, Junglechicken said:

Hi WR,

How can you be sure it's WD?

JC

Hi JC,

Why I am sure??? I am sure becuase this overall inflammation hits almost every organ. when it hits it is characterized by pain and edema. 

For example: my poor stomach is the second mostly affected organ with WD after than the brain. stomach pain is almost constant symptom for me. no drug eases this pain, I have taken and tried every drug. but I am also a gastric surgery survivor. that means my stomach is smaller than the original. so when this pain comes,  my stomach becomes more smaller. I feel it I know it. How? I can barely eat at those times because of constant reflux. but when wave is over and my stomach discomfort eases for sometime, reflux is over. and at those days I can hardly touch my abdominal area, it becomes so tender. it also happens for my other body organs. for example intestine. when I have intestinal pain, bloating, constipation (these are all because of WD, I am sure about it), I can hardly touch the area above my intestinal area. also it is true for ear ache, tooth ache, sinus problems. all these body tissues get inflammated. and the outcomes are pain and edema. 

also your tests are okey....

Best wishes, hugs ❤️

wanttosurvive
14 hours ago, Junglechicken said:

Hi WanttoSurvive,

You have been VERY sensitive, which is difficult to live with.  I think it's because the body is overrun with inflammation.

I know what you mean re: the exercise.  Walking is my mode of exercise too these days.  Running and going to the gym as well as anything active meant I was Uber fit.

Alas, WD and middle age, as well as life's circumstances put an end to that but my goal is to run again.  

Don't stop going to the gym! Once you get into a routine your body will thank you for it.

Sounds like you are on your way !

JC

I am so grateful for your support...  :)