Happy2Heal my Victory statement

Believer
On 3/4/2021 at 4:02 PM, Happy2Heal said:

hi there Believer

so sorry you hit a rough patch!! how are you doing now?

it's a long journey to be sure

I hope that you're feeling a lot better now!

spring is just around the corner

:)

it always lifts my spirits, I hope it does yours as well

Hi H2H,

yes spring definitely lifts my spirits too. It is sunny and windy here today. 

So glad you are doing well! I’m still trying to figure out my next next step. Having some big waves and little windows, so that gives me hope. 

1998-2015 Zoloft. 100mg

6/21/19 5.05 mg

9/6/19 4.8 mg

4/24/20 4.57 mg

Supplements: Natural Calm magnesium 

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy2Heal

• JackieDecides

• Leo1983

• Cocopuffz17

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mod note:  link to: Happy2Heal: Hope I'm doing this right (Introduction and update topic)   I was just an 18yr old,  a very confused, naive young woman, er no- more of a child, really-

YAY 2020,  not just a new year but a new decade! I am so very happy to report that I now feel like I am *more than likely* 100% healed!! in the past couple of months, I've lost the las

sorry I didn't see this sooner you are very welcome. I remember in the early days of WD/recovery, how very much I needed to hear hopeful stories so I decided at that time, that if were to ma

JackieDecides
On 4/13/2021 at 10:32 AM, Happy2Heal said:

I did get the covid vaccine on the 6th

yay! I'm glad for you. 

Currently taking Ramapril (blood pressure) 5 mg twice a day

Omeprazole 10 mg AM and 20 mg PM  (the taper has gone nowhere after the first cut)

Famotidine   once a day (and I still needs tums sometimes)

magnesium 200 mg at night

as of yesterday 2 fish oil capsules "EPA-DHA 1000"

off Lexapro as of 5/2018  - last dose had been 5 mg every other day for a couple years

highest dose had been 20 mg at which point I was diagnosed with Bipolar II, which went away when I cut the lexapro down to 15 mg. 

I spent years on Paxil before Lexapro (can't remember dose), briefly on Effexor and Abilify and others I have forgotten. in fact, when I was diagnoses with BPII I was put on all kinds of things which made me feel so bad I stopped them cold turkey within maybe 3 or 4 weeks, thank goodness. since then I've known these pills were terrible and I weaned down the Lexapro with zero help or support over I'm not sure how many years. 

Happy2Heal
10 minutes ago, JackieDecides said:

yay! I'm glad for you. 

yep  :)

of course it was the J&J shot so I wasn't thrilled with the recent news but then  they said the odds of having a serious reaction were still incredibly low so it is what it is. Not gonna worry about it

I did something daring yesterday, I bought some black tea and had 3 cups after 5 pm at night and guess what?

absolutely no problem sleeping afterwards!!

YAY!
I can finally tolerate a little bit of caffeine.

I don't need or necessarily even want caffeine, but the herbal tea I've been drinking is about 20 times more expensive than plain black tea, and I love my tea, so I'm really happy that I don't always have to drink herbal.

Saves me some $$ and that's always good

how are you doing Jackie?

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total)
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. I tried to get off it several times. WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". Crashed in Sept, reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, current age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content 
  • April 2021, loving life ❤️ 

JackieDecides
On 4/15/2021 at 8:39 PM, Happy2Heal said:

how are you doing Jackie?

pretty good! I'm getting a second job and hope to find a new place to live in the area soon. 

Omeprazole 10 mg AM and 20 mg PM  (the taper has gone nowhere after the first cut)

off Lexapro as of 5/2018  - last dose had been 5 mg every other day for a couple years

highest dose had been 20 mg at which point I was diagnosed with Bipolar II, which went away when I cut the lexapro down to 15 mg. 

I spent years on Paxil before Lexapro (can't remember dose), briefly on Effexor and Abilify and others I have forgotten. in fact, when I was diagnoses with BPII I was put on all kinds of things which made me feel so bad I stopped them cold turkey within maybe 3 or 4 weeks, thank goodness. since then I've known these pills were terrible and I weaned down the Lexapro with zero help or support over I'm not sure how many years. 

Happy2Heal
On 4/17/2021 at 11:30 PM, JackieDecides said:

pretty good! I'm getting a second job and hope to find a new place to live in the area soon. 

sweet!!

are you still not getting sufficient hours where you've been working?

I hope you find a sunny place!! 

•  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. I tried to get off it several times. WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". Crashed in Sept, reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106

Rosetta

I’m happy to see you are doing so well, Happy!!

🦋Rosetta

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep

Happy2Heal
1 minute ago, Rosetta said:

I’m happy to see you are doing so well, Happy!!

🦋Rosetta

thanks Rosetta!!

how are you doing?

I was just about to update my signature a bit, now that we are 1/4 of the way thru  2021 lol

Rosetta

I’m ok, thanks.  It’s still quite bumpy.  Hot flashes, night sweats and poor sleep are keeping me tired and confused.  Today, I feel quite good as I slept better the last two nights.

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Drug free since Feb 2017

Rosetta

I’m going to “like” your last post on my thread.  You will get a notification.  I think it may say “somebody” liked your comment but won’t indicate that it was me.  I keep getting likes from “somebody,” and it’s freaking me out.  I’m guessing that it has to do with the way the site is set up — that likes are anonymous, and there is not some person calling himself “somebody.”

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Drug free since Feb 2017

Happy2Heal
1 hour ago, Rosetta said:

I’m going to “like” your last post on my thread.  You will get a notification.  I think it may say “somebody” liked your comment but won’t indicate that it was me.  I keep getting likes from “somebody,” and it’s freaking me out.  I’m guessing that it has to do with the way the site is set up — that likes are anonymous, and there is not some person calling himself “somebody.”

hi Rosetta,

I guess it's obvious I spend too much time on FB, where I normally "react" to someone's post both to show support and also to remind myself that I've already read it

I don't get any notices when ppl react to my posts and I have no idea what happens on SA when I react to someone's post, except that next to heart where you "like" the post, it shows a number (for the number of likes the post got, I'm assuming)   I do it to show support. I  apologize if this is causing an issue for anyone. 

I think on FB it tells you who reacted to your post and what their reaction was, I don't know if that happens here on SA

Happy2Heal

@Rosetta

I just looked around the site to see if I could find these notifications you mentioned and I did find them and there was one that says that "somebody" reacted to your post

I don't see any notifying me of any reactions however.

I really don't know how all that works, I only check notifications when I'm here for other reasons, and even then, not all the time. I can't recall if I've ever seen one notifying me of anything except a response to a post on my thread

Rosetta

No apology necessary.  If you liked my post, then you were the “somebody.”  That explains the mystery!  Thanks.

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Drug free since Feb 2017

JackieDecides
On 4/21/2021 at 9:12 AM, Happy2Heal said:

sweet!!

are you still not getting sufficient hours where you've been working?

I hope you find a sunny place!! 

ironically, almost as soon as I was hired by the second job - I haven't started yet but will this upcoming week - my first job got extremely busy and I have gotten overtime for only the second time since I've been here. feast or famine, lol! 

Happy2Heal
30 minutes ago, JackieDecides said:

ironically, almost as soon as I was hired by the second job - I haven't started yet but will this upcoming week - my first job got extremely busy and I have gotten overtime for only the second time since I've been here. feast or famine, lol! 

oh wouldn't you know it?!?!  

are you feeling better over all? did you see, I can drink regular tea now with caffeine? I am so happy about that, not because I need or want the caffeine but because regular tea is a LOT cheaper than the herbal stuff ;)

I hope things continue to get better and better for you!

after the past few years for many of us here on SA and the past year in general for everyone around the globe, we could all use a break!

JackieDecides
On 4/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, Happy2Heal said:

are you feeling better over all? did you see, I can drink regular tea now with caffeine?

I am, I still have both insomnia and anxiety but with Spring the depression got a lot better. and I am so happy for you drinking the less expensive tea. 

I can drink regular coffee but not a lot and not strong. when I over-do I am sorry.

so, yes feeling better overall. got vaccinated and Spring came!