Tom37

Tom37: Lexapro taper

sunnysideup69

@Tom37, of course, take your time, hoping you get some good rest today and that your mind eases. Sorry it's rough right now, has all the signs of a tough wave what with thinking you won't recover. You will, even if it doesn't seem so right now. Rest well, eat well, sleep, gentle movement.

Tom37

Definitely a tough wave but managed to make it through a work day. A few meetings as well where I was the lead and everything seem to go well. No idea how i managed so pleased with myself.

Wave still hitting hard so no let up as yet. It does wax and wane but that’s about it. Wish the harder the wave meant the bigger the healing but doesn’t seem to work like that. Only positive is that I’ve lost a couple of kg’s since it started as only eating enough to get by due to nausea and zero appetite. Have a terrible taste in mouth and lovely breath so something happening in my stomach.

Hopefully a better night ahead.

Tom37

Better sleep last night at 5.5 hours without waking but as usual struggle to go back to sleep especially now the birds are going hard from 4am. Have felt a bit better physically today in some ways but how I feel each day seems to slightly change as this wave continues. Emotionally a bit better but still can change from wd emotions to ‘me’ quickly although seems to be worse in the morning. One thing I don’t think I will ever forget is how you can feel ‘fear’ over such stupid things. If you didn’t experience it you would never believe it.

Work has been more manageable which is always good.

Usually my waves ease over a few days but this doesn’t have that feeling yet so expecting it to carry on.