pinciukas

pinciukas: Short of breath

Shep

How are you doing today, Pinciukas? 

pinciukas
1 hour ago, Shep said:

How are you doing today, Pinciukas? 

I am good I only slept not so good but my day is good busy with work. When I am busy then I don't have a time to think what is wrong with me 🙈

pinciukas

Before Seroxat I always had premature ejaculation. This was not a problem you can always repeat sex and then you will last longer. On 20 mg Seroxat it changed and for me was difficult to finish ( I always finished but took me 30 minutes maybe) Now when I am on 9 mg I can finish more easily and more than one time during the sex. Before after intensive sex for me was enought 1 time 🙈 This is good sign? I checked about PSSD but I believe this is not my case. 

Other question how long I need to wait for I can tapper down again? Now I am feeling good maybe 1 anxiety attack mild per week. Probably still adjusting to updose. It is good if I wait for few months before I start to tappering?  Can I tapper 5% ? I believe under around 7mg 10% tappering was too fast for me 

Shep

This thread can help you decide when it's right to taper:

Withdrawal Normal

And here is some information on doing a micro-taper: 

Micro-taper instead of 10% or 5% decreases

The Brassmonkey Slide Method of Micro-tapering

A lot of people do very well using the Brassmonkey Slide. You make small weekly reductions instead of one large monthly reduction. 

21 hours ago, pinciukas said:

I am good I only slept not so good but my day is good busy with work. When I am busy then I don't have a time to think what is wrong with me 🙈

Being busy is a good thing during withdrawal. Perhaps find some hobbies or activities you enjoy when you're not at work so you keep yourself from dwelling on withdrawal. 

pinciukas

Small update I am doing good. But on the other hand I feel sad at the moment. I was busy almost 2 years with tappering reached 5.5 mg and updosed now I am at almost half of my old dose and I am affraid to tapper offcourse I don't want to do it now first I need to be stable but I am affraid that I will crash again and my updose will not work again. I don't understand why I crashed I don't had typical WD symptoms only this nasty bad anxiety attacks and panic attacks :( maybe my brains are destroyed by SSRI and I can't go back? I am busy with CBT for anxiety it is good but still I don't know I am confused. Seroxat helping me now but how I can quit this drug again? I am so affraid

pinciukas

How I can improve my sleep? Usually I fall a sleep around 12AM and I can sleep until 7AM 7 hours sleep. Sometimes I fall a sleep not easy and sleep is kind of broken maybe once a week. For me is very strange that I can't sleep longer that 7AM. Sometimes i kind of nap from 7 AM until 8AM with very light sleep. It is annoying because in the weekend I would like to sleep longer and I was able to do it few months ago. It is possible that I still adapting to updose? Anxiety is ok I have some but not everyday and only light anxiety. Like example tonight I slept bad can't fall a sleep one hour that I felt a sleep waked up at 4 AM with sweat not so heavy but still then felt a sleep and waked up at 7AM. I don't feel tired usually after so night I sleep better next night. But I would like to improve my sleep probably be is not so good because I am still adjusting to updose I have no idea .

pinciukas
23 hours ago, Shep said:

You may want to go to bed earlier, since you aren't able to sleep later than 7 AM. Although 7 hours of sleep, even if broken up, is still really good during withdrawal. 

You may find some helpful tips here:

Tips to help sleep: so many of us have that awful withdrawal insomnia

Thank you very much!

I am happy that I don’t have what we call real insomnia. Anyways 3 or 7 hours is better than nothing :)

Also I am battling my hypochondria seems she is going up and down. All week was good but yesterday but few days ago i pulled my calf muscle and yesterday i started to Google for stretching techniques and find out that it can be DVT I know i am stupid but i just started to worry and worry caused anxiety in the evening with short of breath and other symptoms. Then i freaked out because i thought i have embolism in my lungs like Jesus Christ I was so stupid just cause anxiety myself from nowhere. Off course i slept not so good and today I feel tired at work and dizzy after those events is very difficult to restore my CNS and i need few days to go back to normal. 

It is annoying those Google events I am trying to change my behavior and I understand that changes can’t be done in one day or a week.

I am very impatient in all things. This is my addiction downside because i wan’t everything now and more.