SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

mdwstrx: Lexapro / escitalopram taper or not?

mdwstrx

Good work about the morning anxiety and sleeping. Wish I could get that amount of sleep even though I don’t get the anxiety it just doesn’t want to happen. 

Hope the rest of the day goes well for you and try to enjoy the feeling better and don’t worry about tomorrow because it will be what it will be when it comes to wd.

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

Started tapering approx (October 2017) 12 months ago  from 10mg to 9mg then 8 then 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3.

Held for approx 4 to 6 weeks min on each reduction.

Hit severe symptoms (started 7th Nov) after dropping to 3mg. Dropped to 3mg approx 22nd October.

Back to 4mg (7th November) and stabilising. Current symptoms started 23rd November 2018

Used diazepam (2018) 10mg 10th Nov, 5mg 11th Nov, 2.5mg 12 Nov, 2mg 13th Nov.

Used diazepam 10mg 24th Nov, 7.5 25th Nov and 5mg 26th November 2018

Thanks!  It helps to have other's input and perspective.  Feeling better on many fronts this afternoon but still feel, and as you said at one point, that IT is still here - the wobbly/shaky inner, feeling, slight headache, heavy feeling in chest when breathing, stomach is tad upset.  Today is a strange day. Just don't feel 'right'.  

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

2018 2.5 mg - stopped by Dr./Reinstated, up-dosed to 7.5 mg

04/19 Began BM slide @7.5 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

"If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

Mark 9:23

• Moderator Emeritus
10 hours ago, mdwstrx said:

The liquid escitalopram is 5mg/5ml.  So to take 2.5 mg., I take 2.5 ml.  Correct?

Yes.  Correct.

• The syringe plunger has a black rubber convex piece.  Is it accurate to line up the top of the rubber piece with marking (and not the bottom of the rubber piece)?
  • Also, is it accurate to fill the full tube and nozzle? Both yesterday and today, I made sure there was no liquid in the nozzle before pushing the plunger.  I think that may have inadvertently cut my dosage the last two days by the .5mL noted in quote below.  If so, should I remedy that today?

Consistency is what is most important.  Do everything the same way each time.

Question about oral syringe use.  I have the one shown here

For better accuracy it might be better to get a smaller syringe.  You will need them in the future anyway.  Where to get oral syringes

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Thanks Chessie.

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Last few days have been a bit better.  Two nights of good sleep.  Today was a mixed bag.  Woke feeling mild anxiety.  I call it anxiety but it's different.  It's oppressive, nervous discomfort.  Surprisingly,  at 11, sinuses cleared and I felt perfectly normal??  This lasted until noon when I began to feel symptoms lurking in background again.  The inner shaky/buzzy feeling and heavy chest is now back. :( 🙏

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Good to hear!

Remember the better days as shows they do happen. Great you had a period of feeling ‘normal’. Frustrating when it ends but gives you something to hold on to when struggling and something to look forward to.

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

Started tapering approx (October 2017) 12 months ago  from 10mg to 9mg then 8 then 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3.

Hit severe symptoms (started 7th Nov) after dropping to 3mg. Dropped to 3mg approx 22nd October.

Back to 4mg (7th November) and stabilising. Current symptoms started 23rd November 2018

Thanks for your encouragement!  Weird day. Especially the part about the sinuses. I know the ADs are related in some way to antihistamines. It happened once before in early withdrawal. Sinuses cleared and symptoms significantly reduced for a bit.  Oh well, gotta take it as it comes. 

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Today is day 4 of splitting 7.5 mg Lexapro to 5 mg. pill/2.5 mg. liquid. 

The pattern since 12/19 has gone as follows; 5-day wave, 5-day window, 4-day wave, 5-day window, 7-day wave, so far 3-day window.  

image.thumb.png.e45634ff8b359591203077c1c0da7a0e.png

Friday, January 18, 2019   7.5 hrs. of sleep

·         Early a.m. Woke middle of night once. Back to sleep.

·         6:00 a.m. Woke, light anxiety

·         7:00 a.m. Up took 7.5 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2.5 mg. liquid)

·         9:00 a.m.  Anxiety, breathless, heavy chest

·         10:30 a.m. Diarrhea. Anxiety has lessened a bit.

·         12.:30 p.m. Nausea, slight tingling/burning in arms, hot flushing.

·         2:00 p.m. feeling ok, sx in background

·         4:00 p.m   Buzzy feeling is back, short of breath, head ache and eye stress.  Slight burning in arms.

·         10:00 p.m. bed

More snow expected tonight.  3-7 inches.  Praying for all on this site for healing. 🙏

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Alto, could you please weigh in as to whether you think reinstatement has worked or not based on the above?   I am feeling as though stabilization is far away sadly.  Your opinion is very much respected and appreciated. 

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

• Administrator

I don't understand your scale. Are the numbers on the y axis hours of sleep or severity of symptoms? Does the orange line currently show close to 0 hours of sleep? That does not match your notes.

23 hours ago, mdwstrx said:

7:00 a.m. Up took 7.5 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2.5 mg. liquid)

9:00 a.m.  Anxiety, breathless, heavy chest

If you see a pattern where your symptoms get worse every day after taking Lexapro, you're taking too much Lexapro.

If I were you, I'd reduce to 5mg tablet, 2mg liquid and keep daily notes for at least a week to see if symptoms decrease. Please post your notes in this topic.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thank you for replying Alto

The x axis = dates and y axis = severity of both symptoms and insomnia on my perceived scale of 1-10.  So the orange line is showing insomnia currently was about 0.5 on scale of 1-10 where I was getting almost 8 hrs sleep.  The actual sleep hrs are written below the dates on the x axis.

I think the symptoms are just bad in the morning period.  I wake feeling that way and first thing I do is take the meds.  Then sit down to log symptoms on the computer.  I notice I tend to feel some better by mid morning.  Should I still reduce to 2 mg. liquid.  Hoping that doesn't destabilize further (paranoid :().  The windows and wave patterns are apparent on the chart.  No sign of stability yet short of the windows.  They seem to be the same length as the waves which are becoming a little less severe on my scale of 1-10. 

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

• Administrator

It looks to me like you're taking too much Lexapro, that's why you feel worse after you take it. This is an adverse effect issue, not a stabilization issue.

41 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

If I were you, I'd reduce to 5mg tablet, 2mg liquid and keep daily notes for at least a week to see if symptoms decrease. Please post your notes in this topic.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I see.  So bear with me pls.  If I reduce, I won't risk stabilizing or prolong it?  And do you think the reinstatement is working? 🙏

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

• Administrator

My guess is you'll feel better at a lower dose and stabilize. I wouldn't suggest a reduction otherwise.

Alto, thank you.  It makes me want to cry that you take the time to help me and so many others.  God bless.   

I'll reduce and keep notes.

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

• Mentor
22 hours ago, mdwstrx said:

Then sit down to log symptoms on the computer.

I used to get on the computer first off too but when I was having morning dread and anxiety, what helped the most was to do something more active, like light housework or esp getting out of the house for a walk, if weather permitted, or

what I usually did 3 times a week was walk to the bus stop for the free shopper's shuttle. It picked up the same group of ppl at different elderly housing units around the city so it's like a social thing too.

it was a good distraction, plus I got out and in the sun, when it was out, that is, which really helps a lot! and the little gentle walking was soothing to me.

just an idea.

as you go along, you'll pick up more and more non drug coping ideas and be less tempted to find the solution in a pill of any kind, be it a prescription or a supplement

:)

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total) 
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well. 
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content
  • Dec 2023 Loving life! ❤️ with all it's ups and downs ;) 

Thanks Happy. Those are good suggestions for warmer weather!  Today is 14 F outside and we've had a ton of snow recently.  I live in a rural area but do take my little dog for walks.  I tried to maintain my morning sports routine with friends since it was a great social outlet but sadly, I was finding the waves were interfering.  I felt so much better on the days when I got out to do that even though it was a struggle to overcome the a.m. anxiety.  Its been a couple weeks and I hope to resume next week if I can drag myself out again.  I'm definitely having cabin fever in w/d but so very thankful I have a 'cabin'.  So many don't.  :( 

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Sunday, January 20, 2019   7 hrs. of sleep

·         Early a.m. woke once, back to sleep.

·         5:30 anxiety woke me.  Anxiety is raging this morning. Short of breath, heavy chest

·         6:15 a.m. Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. tablet/2 mg. liquid) First day of reduction.  Had a small cup of caffeinated coffee by habit.  Mistake.  Ramped up anxiety even more.  Pounding heart, short of breath, heavy chest.

·         10:00 a.m. Anxiety is abating somewhat.  Upper body/head feels like a throbbing thumb that’s been hit with a hammer. Not painful but the throbbing is there.

·         12:00 p.m.  Anxiety faded into a general feeling of unease. However, it’s easily triggered back to the anxious, nervous, sick feeling by news or bad thoughts.

·         3:00 p.m. Feel the heavy chest, breathlessness in background.

·         10:00 bed

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Sorry to hear a bit of a rough day.

Good luck on the reduction. May create a few bumps in the road but hopefully will end up with everything settling down. 

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

Thanks!  Yes, we shall see how it goes.  🙏

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

• Mentor
3 hours ago, mdwstrx said:

Thanks Happy. Those are good suggestions for warmer weather!  Today is 14 F outside and we've had a ton of snow recently.  I live in a rural area but do take my little dog for walks.  I tried to maintain my morning sports routine with friends since it was a great social outlet but sadly, I was finding the waves were interfering.  I felt so much better on the days when I got out to do that even though it was a struggle to overcome the a.m. anxiety.  Its been a couple weeks and I hope to resume next week if I can drag myself out again.  I'm definitely having cabin fever in w/d but so very thankful I have a 'cabin'.  So many don't.  :( 

Oh yeh I understand cabin fever, we've got snow and freezing rain on top of that, and now brutal winds, so the temps will go down to minus 20 or something tonight and tomorrow, then a wee bit less cold on Tuesday.

I've been indoors since Friday night and I'm already climbing the walls, lol

I have to go out Tuesday but I'm praying I can get a ride because walking will be tough, with the ice on the ground and the winds still whipping around.

oh you've got dogs, that's nice! pets make life so much more enjoyable, I think. I have two gerbils, pretty easy care pets, but usually I have rats. I foster the rats for a rescue. they're domestic rats, very clear and cute, nothing like wild rats. ;)

I hope you can resume your morning sports routine with friends and I hope the weather cooperates so that walks with your dogs aren't too difficult.

I keep telling myself, it's just a few short weeks til spring (yes I am lying to myself, hahha, I think it's more like 8 or 9 weeks til spring but who's counting?!?)

•  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106

I get cabin fever too but lucky for me our winters down here are very mild compared to yours. I did though live in London for years and the endless cold weather and darkness use to drive me up the wall!

Hope you start getting to a point where you can get out and be social again. But I know when feeling horrible it can be the last thing you want to do....but is good for you.

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

Thanks for the encouragement above!  I did get out today and it felt great!   Living in NZ and London sounds cool.  I would think NZ is preferred. :)  

Today seemed to be a better day and I am hoping it's a result of the 0.5 Escitalopram reduction recommended by Alto.  Praying that it continues to improve.  

Monday, January 21, 2019    6.5 hrs. of sleep

·         3:30 Short of breath, heavy chest, felt like band around chest

·         6:15 a.m. Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2 mg. liquid) Anxiety is a little less this morning. Feeling some achiness in arms and upper chest. Hands are a little sweaty and a little numb tingling in feet.

·         8:30 a.m. Showering and moving around has helped the above sx a bit. Still feel the tight chest and short of breath.

·         11:00 a.m. Got out with friends and played sports.  Felt good during play but could feel breathlessness.  Feeling good afterwards so far. Slight headache but barely.

·         3:30 p.m. A better day today though there are some symptoms in background.  Slight headache, some very slight neuralgia in limbs.  An occasional wave of not feeling right and some hot flushing.

·         6:00 p.m. same sx above.

·         10:00 pm bed

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Hello. I recently ordered Natural factors omega 3 epa 400 mg/Dha 200 mg fish oil and waiting for that to arrive.  I‘vê been taking a silver centrum multi vitamin the last two days and have been taking magnesium citrate since this all began. I just realized I hadn’t disclosed this. 

Are these supplements ok to take?  I read on a post somewhere that the silver centrum vitamin was helpful and I know SA recommends the magnesium and fish oil. Thanks!

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Good work on getting out today. Hopefully you can keep it up.

Yes lucky to be able to call NZ home. Very fortunate to have the lifestyle we do down here. London was an awesome time but does wear you out after a while. 

Cheers

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

Tuesday, January 22, 2019    6 hrs. of sleep

·         3:30 a.m.  low anxiety– tossed and turned

·         6:00 a.m. Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2 mg. liquidday 4 of reduction from 7.5mg

·         7:00 a.m. Anxiety is up. Breathless, nauseous, loose stool.

·         10:00 a.m. Anxiety is staying constant. Short of breath. 

·         12:00 p.m. same

·         1:00 p.m. grocery shopping and running errands – if not for anxiety, feel ok.

·         4:00 p.m.  anxiety has died down mostly.

·         10:00 p.m. bed

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Don’t get discouraged on the anxiety as any change in dose can increase symptoms for a bit.....or could just be one of those wd days.

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

• Mentor

sorry things must be rough with the anxiety now but it's gonna get better

gentle hugs for you

Hi Happy,  Thanks for stopping by.  The anxiety is worse in the morning. By this time in the evening,  it’s pretty well died down. So for now I’m fairly comfortable thankfully.  Hoping these are still going well for you! 

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Wednesday, January 23, 2019   8 hrs. of sleep (plus dozed on sofa for 1hr before bed)

·         Took first fish oil soft gel night before at 8:30 p.m. (really good result for sleep)

·         Early a.m. Woke once, back to sleep.

·         4:00 a.m.  Woke, very low anxiety – back to sleep quickly

·         6:30 a.m.  Able to lie in bed peacefully, slight chest discomfort, a little short of breath

·         7:00 a.m.  Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2 mg. liquid) day 4 of reduction from 7.5mg – cereal and decaf coffee.

·         8:00 a.m.  Feeling a little short of breath, chest discomfort, a little buzz.

·         10:30 a.m. Still a little breathless, sx are dying down.  Apprehensive.

·         12:30 p.m. Sx are mostly in background, they’re present but very slight. Such as buzzy, heavy chest, occasional aches.

·         4:30 p.m.  Sx are back a bit. Short of breath and chest discomfort.  Still not myself- general malaise.

·         8:30 p.m. fish oil caplet

·         10:00 p.m. bed

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Hello.  Wondering if Alto or mods can weigh in on the symptom of being short of breath.  I'm beginning to get a bit concerned. Going back over notes, breathlessness has been with me for more than a month but I don't recall it feeling like something was in my lungs like it does now.  It's not on the list of symptoms but others have noted they had it when I do a search.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Thursday, January 24, 2019   6 hrs. of sleep

·         4:00 a.m.  Woke, low anxiety, chest discomfort, if breath deep

·         6:30 a.m.  Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2 mg. liquid) day 4 of reduction from 7.5mg – cereal and decaf coffee.

·         8:30 a.m. Fish oil soft-gel. Played sports.  Felt good until end with a bit of headache and breathing discomfort

·         11:30 a.m.  lunch - feel good

·         2:30 p.m. Feeling food except for short of breath.

·         5:00 p.m. feeling anxious and short of breath.  Getting concerned about breathing.  The overall feeling of tension and burning came back this evening. 

·         10:00 pm bed

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Sorry to hear about the breathing problem. Probably just another wd issue as there are so many it is ridiculous but the mods can give you more information and I guess if need be a quick trip to gp could rule anything else out.

For me I clearly know everything I’m dealing with is wd. Try not to worry about it as just makes this whole ordeal worse. 

20mg Lexapro 2007

10mg Lexapro 2012

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi md, 

So sorry to hear about the breathlessness, it’s an awful feeling. I’ve had it due to lung problems, not because of withdrawals. What helped me was serrapeptase and nattokinese. They are enzymes. I’m not sure if it will affect your withdrawals, but I’ve never had a problem with these supplements. They’ve worked amazingly well. I get the high strength serrapeptase from iherb. 

They have helped people with asthma, COPD, and all sorts of other lung issues. 

Sending hugs🤗

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Moderator Emeritus

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Thanks Tom, Carmie and Chessie.  This site is so helpful.  Very few people understand.  I sure didn't beforehand.  It's so helpful to have people on here who support and encourage one another.  💕  Thankfully, for whatever reason, the breathing difficulties hasn't been near as bad today.  Praying it stays that way!  Hoping you three and others here have a good night and peaceful tomorrows.  

Friday, January 25, 2019   7.5 hrs. of sleep

·         4:00 a.m.  Woke, feeling well, within a few minutes, the low anxiety and chest discomfort returned.  Was able to sleep a little more.

·         6:30 a.m.  Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2 mg. liquid) day 5 of reduction from 7.5mg – cereal and decaf coffee.  Feeling better but nervous. The chest discomfort and breathing difficulty is slight. Hot flushing.

·         9:00 a.m. Played sports.  Felt good during play as it distracts.

·         11:30 a.m.  lunch – still feel ok

·         5:00 p.m.  Feeling a little tense and achy.

·         6:30 p.m.  Feel ok just not good. Thankfully the breathing issue has remained in background most of day.

·         10:00 pm bed -Fish oil soft-gel.

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼

Saturday, January 26, 2019    6.5 hrs. of sleep

·         4:00 a.m.  Woke, feeling well, within a few minutes, the low anxiety and chest discomfort flooded in. 

·         6:30 a.m.  Up took 7 mg. Lexapro (5 mg. pill/2 mg. liquid) day 6 of reduction from 7.5mg - Yogurt and decaf coffee.  Feeling nervous.  The chest discomfort and breathing difficulty is slight. Heart palpitations. 

·         8:00 a.m. heart palpitations, breathless.

·         11:00 a.m. slight headache, tense, slight burning in arms.

·         2:00 p.m. a little achy with headache. 

·         5:00 p.m. out to shop and to a family get together. Distracted from symptoms. Did ok.

·         9:00 p.m. relaxed and did mindfulness

·         11:00 p.m. bed

2002 Escitalopram 10 mg

CURRENT  0.36 mg 🌼