planifolia

planifolia: Lexapro reinstatement

Vonnegutjunky

Following 

Dejavu

Hi planifolia

I'm in a very similar situation as you. Reinstated zoloft after a 4 week fast taper. I reinstated a month later at half my original dose and its been 4 months that I have been awaiting stabilization as well. I haven't done myself any favors by adjusting my dose up and down during that time, like you, trying to find that sweet spot. All I've succeeded in doing is keeping my system destabilized. I've only had one window of about 2 days since last November. I have the same psychological symptoms as you as well as several physical ones, and the anxiety, especially in the morning, is very problematic. If I were you I would listen to bubble and sit still on your dose. You're already seeing improvements and I'm sure that will continue.

Keep your head up!

planifolia

Unfortunately, yesterday in the evening I entered another wave. Was sitting on my bed when a terrible feeling of dread and panic washed over me suddenly. I am now back in that horrible place. However I think this wave is not as bad as before. But I also didn’t return to as good as a baseline as before. Hopefully this will past soon and stabalisation is just around the corner.

planifolia
On 3/17/2019 at 7:02 AM, Dejavu said:

Hi planifolia

I'm in a very similar situation as you. Reinstated zoloft after a 4 week fast taper. I reinstated a month later at half my original dose and its been 4 months that I have been awaiting stabilization as well. I haven't done myself any favors by adjusting my dose up and down during that time, like you, trying to find that sweet spot. All I've succeeded in doing is keeping my system destabilized. I've only had one window of about 2 days since last November. I have the same psychological symptoms as you as well as several physical ones, and the anxiety, especially in the morning, is very problematic. If I were you I would listen to bubble and sit still on your dose. You're already seeing improvements and I'm sure that will continue.

Keep your head up!

Hello Deja

it’s always good to know a buddy going through something similar to you! I’m sure that now we know not to meddle the dosages, stabalisation is just around the corner! The morning anxiety is awful isn’t it? I had many days waking up utterly in terror, thought I was doomed! Hopefully you get more windows and easier days are ahead. Once we stabalize, slow slow taper and hopefully a smooth ride to recovery. 

We will make it!!😁

Edited by planifolia

planifolia

Things are not calming down. SI has been extreme, terror gone insane, and uncontrollable rage, a lot of screaming and hitting and crying. Tried hitting a punching bag, throwing pillows, but nothing seem to help ease the frenzy, but maybe making it worse. Couldn’t stop pacing the entire day until I collpased from exhuastion .  Goes on the entire day,  It got so horrible that my neighbours called a guard up. I am terrified. I must muster every strength and courage to get through every second. Can’t give up. I can be so close to stabalizing. But my goodness how long can this go on for.. I am drained rock bottom

sorry for such a negative post. Holding on for my dear life again. 

Just put one step in front of the other this too shall pass

Vonnegutjunky

I’m sorry for your suffering- I’ve been there a and I know how awful it feels - i remember just laying in bed and closing my eyes and ears and eating for time to pass and counting in my head until I got bored of counting into the the tens of thousands so afraid - 

this will pass - it will not be forever - just remember that and know your not alone 🙏🙏

planifolia
2 hours ago, Vonnegutjunky said:

I’m sorry for your suffering- I’ve been there a and I know how awful it feels - i remember just laying in bed and closing my eyes and ears and eating for time to pass and counting in my head until I got bored of counting into the the tens of thousands so afraid - 

this will pass - it will not be forever - just remember that and know your not alone 🙏🙏

Thank you Vonne, I am very grateful for your encouragement. I looked at your recent post and it seems you also got slammed back into a wave.  Lets get through this tough patch we'll make it. Great windows are waiting just around the corner!