ascfgdxz: took my first ever pill today. Should I stop? Would love help, thanks

ascfgdxz

• Moderator Emeritus
35 minutes ago, ascfgdxz said:

I dot want to take lithium because it has much worse side effects and can destroy your liver and thyroid and it requires blood monitoring. So I didnt take it and I dont think I will, I will tell the doctor about it.

Asc, you need to work with your doctor. We cannot help you on this forum - we are not medical professionals.

If your doctor is noting an increase in agitation, he/she may be thinking you may get manic while on the AD (this is a common reaction, especially for people under 25 years old). And that may be the reason for the lithium. 

I think we've gone as far as we can with you on this forum. 

On 2/21/2019 at 6:07 AM, Shep said:

If you want someone to help you set up a drug cocktail because you wish to continue taking psychiatric drugs, we cannot help you here. You would be better served with an online support site like depressionforums.org  or patientslikeme.com. 

This is from my very first post to you when you arrived on the forum. It was clear back then that you were more interested in the chemical fix. And we - moderators as well as a number of very wise members - gave you all the non-drug coping skills we could. But this isn't working. 

We have given you all the information we can.

Please work with your doctor and join one of the forums like those in my quote for emotional support. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ascfgdxz

• Shep

• Rosetta

• Monty95

Top Posters In This Topic