☼ a99: can I still heal with all this stress ?

a99, is the weakness and fatigue still very bad? can you exercise? Wish you well!

Citalopram 40mg from 2003-2015

Jan 2015 started tapering first dropped to 35mgFeb 30mg, March 25mgApril 20mg, May 17,5mg, June 15mgJuly 12,5mg, Aug 12,5mg,

Sep 0mg for 5 days because of stomac flu and after I raised to 7,5mg. All the symptoms of acute WD shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, barely could walk ect. Still didn't realize that it wasn't only stomac flu but I was also going through WD.

Oct 2,5mg and crashed again badly and quickly raised to 4mg. It was then when I knew my symptoms were due to WD.

Then in November after a month holding on 4mg raised to 5mg due to muscle weakness and had a VERY BAD reaction to reinstatement: akathisia(lasted for one or two weeks), insomnia, anhedonia... Drop quicly back to 4mg, Dec 3mg

Jan 2016 2,6mg( in the middle of Jan after I had been on 2,6mg for a week I tried to updose to 2,8mg and immediately had bad reaction to it: akathisia for a day, andehonia got worse. The next day dropped back to 2,6mg), Feb 2,4mg( a new symptom PGAD lasted 24/7 for 2 months after that on and off), March 2,4mg, April 2,3mg, May 2,2mg, June 2,1mg, July 2,0mg( Pgad almost nonexisting, sleeping pretty good, still some anhedonia but there has been a lot of gradual progress), Aug 1,97mg-1,89mg, Sep 1,88mg-1,49mg, Oct 1,48mg- 1,70mg,

Nov 0,65mg- current dose 0,5mg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a99

• scallywag

• Shep

• Altostrata

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey A99 - 

If you want to try B vitamins individually, start with a crumb of B3 (niacin) first.  It is the most calming of the B vitamins, and can be helpful with anxiety.  If you tolerate the crumb, gradually work up to a full tablet/capsule a day.

Then look at B6, using the the same caution, only increasing doses weekly at the soonest.

Then look at B12.  If you can tolerate all 3 of these, you might be able to take a B Complex.  But the problem with the B complex, is you might want more B3 than the complex provides, and less B12 - based on what your body seems to like.

Epsom salts is a powder, for the bath, not usually take internally - and shouldn't be bundled with B vitamins.  

The other thing to consider for mood is Vitamin D - but you should have a blood test to determine your levels before supplementing.  It, too, can be activating during withdrawal, so should be taken in tiny doses and build up to regular ones.  Studies show that dark skinned people do not make Vit D from the sun very well - they are protected from the sun by their natural skin - and - if you cover up in the sun, you can live in a tropical country, and still get vitamin D deficiency.  This is a problem in Indonesia, for example.  But as with any supplement, start small, and work up to a full dose.  (Doctors, if they see a deficiency, will prescribe astronomical amounts of D, which people in withdrawal cannot tolerate.  It's better to take 500-1000 iu daily, than 50,000 iu a month)

Congratulations on getting your "here comes the sun" symbol!  Your positive attitude really shines.

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

Sorry about my writing I can't think clearly because of the head pressure .

What I'm I supposed to do if my parents force me to reinstate ? today the head pressure was intense and I imagined them forcing me to take the medication . If they did today I would probably take it without resistance  because the head pressure was so bad I think I wouldn't be able even to run away , it made me disable .

So what i'm supposed to do if this scenario really happens ? I'm 20 and I  live with them and I have nowhere else to go or noone to take care of me i'm still disable on many days  and lately they have been complaining about my condition and that they had enough of me , and they now doubt the whole wd thing and think maybe I have another problem with my head or that I might need the drug for life . Just thinking about it freaks me out as they already did force me to reinstate when I cold turkeyed the first time 2 years ago . I don't know what to do sometimes they threaten to put me in a mental hospital and I freak out thinking I would be forced to take medications there . I'm really confused and scared 

On and off prozac from 2010 -2014 .

Several failed fast tapers and reinstatements .

Cold turkey : March  2014 .

-----------------------------------------

took lysanxia 40 mg a day for almost a year
november -14- 2018 weaned to 30 mg
november -26- 2018 weaned to 20 mg
symptoms that got better : fatigue
current symptoms : severe anxiety
one rescue dose (10 mg ) december -15 -2018

Any help would be so much appreciated . I feel terrible

• Moderator Emeritus

Can you print out some relevant info for them to read - maybe One Theory of Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome. or How Psychiatric drugs remodel your brain

Or get them to read through The Windows and Waves Pattern Of Stabilisation?

Sometimes a little info can go a long way.  Also, recently you were doing quite well and you are continuing to improve even if slowly.  Perhaps you can discuss their fears with them, acknowledge that they are taking care of you, then calmly outline your plans for the coming year - such as self-care measures you will be taking, and your strong belief in your healing. 

If you appear sensible and able to manage, with a little help, then it may prevent them from taking actions you don't like.

I was discussing with another member yesterday the difficulty in moving from the child-adult relationship to the adult-adult relationship.  You really need to do this now, in a calmly assertive way.  First you need to find that place of assurance within your self.  This is not the time for freaking out - it's the time for taking the reigns and mapping out the direction your future is going to take.  You already have that strength within you - just quieten and let it show itself.     

Karen

x

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

Micro-tapering: four weekly 0.4% cuts, hold 4 weeks (struggling with symptoms).

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.
Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, iron, oat-straw tea, nettle tea.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

'The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists.'  Dr Gabor Mate.

Can anyone please help me figure out how to explain to them the risks of reinstating this far out  ? And if they say just take it for the rest of your life are there any topics about " pooping out " that I can show them ?  :(

• Moderator Emeritus

Have a look at these: 

Reinstating http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7562-about-reinstating-and-stabilizing-to-reduce-withdrawal-symptoms/

In particular: 

• Reinstatement is best done immediately upon appearance of withdrawal symptoms. The more time that passes, the less likely it is to work.
  • The length of this window of opportunity varies according to the individual. Sometimes people can reinstate successfully months after quitting. Others cannot.

And in the Tolerance/Poop-out topic:  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/437-tolerance-or-poop-out-what-happens/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/437-tolerance-or-poop-out-what-happens/?p=4363

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/437-tolerance-or-poop-out-what-happens/?p=9444

From what I've read (and in my experience) it's difficult for people to take SSRIs for life, because they either poop out, or start causing adverse effects.  Then they try a different SSRI, and go through it all again.  And again... but with each change their system becomes more sensitised, and they are more and more at risk of adverse effects.  Try googling the risks of taking SSRIs long-term.

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

• 2 months later...

I will be 2 years drug free in two weeks and I feel full recovery is just around the corner but at the same time I'm having fears about being normal again since I was in a bad state before the meds which was 6 years ago ( sigh ) .I'm having fears of my feelings coming back . I feel like those fears are part of wd and they are magnified . Right now they are tolerable but I remember many times in the past in my failed attempts of quitting I had the same feelings of fear but they got unbearable and I'm aware it's a wd trick but at the time I felt like I couldn't take it and life without meds seemed impossible and the confusion was so bad that I believed the only way is to reinstate and I was so close  to complete healing ( just like now ) but I ended up taking it again only to regret it the next couple of days when the confusion cleared which is definitely not from the reinstatement ( I KNOW it's not ) . So I regretted it deeply and wished If only I was a bit more patient but it was too late and till now I don't blame myself becuz it felt so real that there's no escape but to be on drugs ! My mind fooled me completely but I can't handle it happen again . I don't want this to happen again I've come so far and suffered so bad hoping to get a normal life but I don't know what to do If this happens again to me . I don't trust my will and patience becuz it feels so real at the moment and then it clears up !  I want a way so that even if I look for the drug or a psych doctor to give it I won't be able to find them !

• Moderator Emeritus

Is there someone you are close to and whom you trust that could check in with you daily over this time frame? 

Can you write down now, in very clear ways, why you are going to remain drug-free, and put it somewhere in your house you can see it lots?

You are right - it's scary - but it sounds like you also know that if you can manage to wait through it, you will eventually find yourself out the other side. 

8 month hold.

• Moderator Emeritus

I will personally temporarily ban all psych. Dr's and pills from N. Africa.  :)

I think most of us go through this a99.  Good way to put it.  The "withdrawal mind"  It's cunning and convincing, but we can put it into words, and hopefully in that way avoid the consequences of listening to it or worse yet, acting upon it.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• 1 month later...

2 years and almost 2 months off .

The head pressure is definitely better . It used to be all over the skull . Now it's just at the top .

I wonder If undergoing scanning can hurt my recovery ? 

Please I want an answer .

• Moderator Emeritus

8 month hold.

Thank you for your reply .

Those links talk about wether it is or not  possible to show brain damage by scanning . 

What I want to know is wether scanning itself can have any negative impact or additional damage on the brain and the recovery .

• Moderator Emeritus

What kind of scan are you considering a99?

I'm not aware of any evidence that scans would adversely impact the brain either in or out of withdrawal.

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

What kind of scan are you considering a99?

I'm not aware of any evidence that scans would adversely impact the brain either in or out of withdrawal.

Andy

I'm considering a CT scan or MRI .

I remember reading somewhere here in the forum that since the brain is very vulnerable during withdrawal , any scan is better avoided .

Thank you .

• Moderator Emeritus

I think the general view would be that if you don't need a scan and it's just a meter of curiosity, i.e.. a fishing expedition to search for a problem when you know it is really withdrawal, I'd advise against it. If you have a real concern and there is a valid reason to get one, I wouldn't shy away because of withdrawal.

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

My head pressure is so bad and it's not improving anymore .

2 years and 2 months off !

• Moderator Emeritus

a99:  looking at your thread, it seems as if you've had the head pressure since at least January.

The threads Karen provided as links discuss using scans to diagnose and/or assess psychiatric conditions. There is little agreement and considerable debate about their usefulness for this.

Scans, such as CAT and MRI, are the sure way -- sometimes the only way -- to diagnose other very serious medical problems that might be causing the pressure. Two people close to me (one a relative, the other not) have had medical conditions that were only diagnosed by CAT & MRI. Because of that, if I were experiencing what you are, I would definitely get the scan to rule out such causes.  If something shows up, then I could get treatment for it. If nothing shows up, then I and my health partners know to investigate other causes.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

i'm going for an MRI this week or the next .

I have a strong feeling that this is only withdrawal and that I'll get my normal self again and that's just a matter of time but I chose to do the scan just to make sure .

Recently I've been dealing with a gret horror . The head pressure changed my feelings and I'm almost numb because of the withdrawal since years .

I'm horrified that I'll be shocked when the withdrawal ends and I get my feelings back . My grandmother passed away a few months ago and  I was  and still literally numb about her loss because of the withdrawal . Sometimes I wish I could stay in withdrawal forever just not to be shocked when I feel and know about her death . I don't know what to do . I can't stay in withdrawal forever but I can't imagine what whould happen when I feel for the first time that she's already gone months ago .

Please any help matters . I'm really at the end of my rope .

Hello a99,

I am deeply sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you were very close to your dear grandmother.  If you can, think of all the good times you had with her and cherish those memories.  If your grandmother was here today, the best and most she would want for you is you be healed.  Stay focus on getting better to be yourself again.  You have a wonderful life ahead of you, you deserve to live it in a happy state.  As time heals everything, I pray the loss you feel in your heart will be healed in time as well.  And may the happy memories fill it instead.

Best...LexFree

Hi a99, I just read through some posts in this thread and if I am getting it right, I think that the "getting worse" and the huge stress-amount is because you are "impatient" and you really want to improve, so you get more frustrated if you don´t?
Maybe it´s not that, but I can tell from my own experience that very often I get in this cycle of feeling worse and worse because I get really frustrated if the symptoms are not getting better as soon as I wish to. 
And to be honest, it is really tough NOT to get frustrated, but trying not to let it catch all my attention really works best for me. 

2005-2006: Cipralex 5 mg

2009-2010: Cipralex 5 mg

2012-2015: Cipralex 5mg, 10mg 

tapered 10mg-7.5mg-5mg-2,5-0 (I always waited for a few weeks on the current dosage until I felt stable. Steps were too big I realized too late)

Completely drug free since August 2015

a99. I would get it done  just so that you can then put it out of your head , and hopefully forget about it . ( assuming it goes well. )  Many , have had this and it usually comes back negative.  If it helps you get past this, then I think it's worth it. It's usually withdrawal, but I think it pays to get it checked.

I hope it goes well !

Ali

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

• Moderator Emeritus

Feelings emerge gradually, so I imagine you'll have time to slowly adjust to whatever emotions return.  You can start to work with the smallest feelings and build yourself up from there.  I suspect that you are already feeling some of the grief about your grandmother. 

Is there a particular way in which you have processed things in the past?  I tend to write about things.  When my granny died a few years ago I wrote and wrote down every detail about her that I could think of, and it really helped.  Some people paint or draw, some write music, some people create a personal memorial or garden. 

I would be inclined to begin building up your ability to work through grief now, rather than waiting till it arrives, then you'll be ready to work with it when it's time.

8 month hold.

• 4 weeks later...

hello

I feel that my emotional and mental symptoms are caused by my physical ones mainly : head pressure and other head symptoms .

Can weird symptoms in head especially head pressure and stiffness cause derealization ,  cognitive problems and feelings of terror ? 

I feel that my emotional and mental symptoms are caused by my physical ones mainly : head pressure and other head symptoms .

Can weird symptoms in head especially head pressure and stiffness cause derealization ,  cognitive problems and feelings of terror ? 

I think this is quite possible! When I have a cold I do feel like in a dreamworld though it is just physical symptoms. And because I know that it is due to the cold, I don´t freak out. But if you have constant head pressure and stuff and you don´t really know where it comes from - I think one thing leads to another. 

2005-2006: Cipralex 5 mg

2009-2010: Cipralex 5 mg

2012-2015: Cipralex 5mg, 10mg 

tapered 10mg-7.5mg-5mg-2,5-0 (I always waited for a few weeks on the current dosage until I felt stable. Steps were too big I realized too late)

Completely drug free since August 2015

I feel the same.

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

I feel terrified and derealized .

• Moderator Emeritus

a99: all the symptoms you describe are withdrawal symptoms: head pressure and other head symptoms, derealization, cognitive problems, anxiety/panic and feelings of terror.

Did you have the MRI?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction

I have all types of weirded and very uncomfortable head symptoms, deep bone pain, pins and needling, numbness, pressure, twisted feeling, cloudy, swelling, poking, and others I don't even remember. They change positions and come and goes on hours and minutes. Some of them are companied by brain non functional, paralyzed left side of head, body, severe DR and confusion. I think they are not causing one by the other, instead they are only part of the struggling system and disconnected signals,.

I have been having them all the time daily during my micro taper in years. I'm still tapering and still having them.

When did yours started? Do they have a pattern within a day and over time?

Drug free Sep. 23 2017

2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.

2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg

2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain

2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain;

2013 Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg by July. first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain

2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg,

2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on

2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.

2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR

2016 Feb., started dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday 2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg

2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, 2/13--0.13mg, 2/20--0.06mg, 3/18--0.13mg, 6/1--0.12mg, 7/6--0.1mg, 7/14--0.08mg, 8/17--0.04mg, 8/20--0.03mg, 8/28--0.02mg, 9/6--0.0205mg, 9/8--0.02mg, 9/17--0.015mg, 9/20--0.01mg, 9/21--0.0048mg, 9/22--0.0001mg,

a99: all the symptoms you describe are withdrawal symptoms: head pressure and other head symptoms, derealization, cognitive problems, anxiety/panic and feelings of terror.

Did you have the MRI?

I did and it showed nothing .

• Moderator Emeritus

Nothing on the MRI is good news.  I'm happy for you about that.

scallywag's Introduction

Nothing on the MRI is good news.  I'm happy for you about that.

Thank you . 

But the doctor provoked me saying it's all in my head since the results showed nothing  :angry:

• Moderator Emeritus

Arrogant jerk and illogical too. It's not all in your head -- he just told you nothing showed on your MRI. <_<

scallywag's Introduction

Arrogant jerk and illogical too. It's not all in your head -- he just told you nothing showed on your MRI. <_<

Am I the arrogant ?  :(

No he meant it . He said since nothing showed you're just imagining the pain .