Amber: Introduction Lexapro

Amber

Hello. Im Amber.  I was on two medications.  Lexapro for depression and risperdal. I had really bad anhedonia while on and off for 6months. I've recovered since then.

Basic introduction 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Amber: Introduction Lexapro
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Amber and welcome to SA,

So that we can see your drug history and how you stopped your drugs please create a drug signature using the following format.  Please make it nice and simple by following these instructions (NO diagnoses or symptoms please - thank you):

• details for last 2 years - dates, ALL drugs, doses
  • summary for older than 2 years - just years and drug/s

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

You might find this topic helpful:  are-we-there-yet-how-long-is-withdrawal-going-to-take

This is your own introduction topic where you can ask questions and journal your progress.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Amber, 

Welcome to SA from me too. Please put in your drug signature. Just press on the link ChessieCat gave you. We are wondering when you were on these meds n the dates you stopped, as well as how much you are taking. 

One of the reasons being, you may still get delayed withdrawals. Maybe not, but if you do, just know that it’s normal. Let’s hope you don’t. 

How are you dong these days? Do you still have any withdrawal symptoms or are you withdrawal free at the moment. We always love to hear when people are doing well. 

Sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator

@Amber how are you doing?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.