Nadia

Homeopathy

rrandor
On 9/24/2018 at 5:42 AM, JanCarol said:

I only have my personal experience, and in my experience I find that Gratitude is the key.

Gratitude might be great for placebos. But when you take a homeopathic remedy, your response is irrespective of whether you are grateful or not, as Seeker7 indicated with her severe response to the Arsenicum that she took initially. I dont think gratitude or lack thereof had much influence on the results. She seems to have taken the right remedy, Arsensicum, at too high a potency which caused what is known as a homeopathic "aggravation", or temporary worsening of the symptoms, even some new symptoms. No placebo will have that effect, grateful or not. If she had been able to wait, eventually she would have responded with a healing response to that initial dose. Homeopathic remedies work on pre-verbal children, animals and even plants and skeptics.

rrandor
On 10/13/2011 at 11:40 PM, Shanti said:

I posted in my Spiritual Forum today asking what people thought about how Homeopathy works. I had the idea since it's an energy imprint, that maybe it works for some people with open minds, but doesn't work for people with closed minds. Kind of like how Reiki and other energy work will work. Idk. Just some food for thought.

It works on pre-verbal babies, animals, plants and even skeptics. do they all have open minds?

rrandor
On 10/12/2011 at 5:22 PM, Shanti said:

If anyone tries any of these and it works, or doesn't work, can you please let me know? I'm afraid it might be just me, but I hope not. I have my whole website about these remedies and I'd like to hear some feedback if there is any. Thank you!

Please dont advise people to treat themselves with homeopathy, except for minor acute (self-limiting) conditions.  Homeopaths have a huge body of knowledge about these remedies and dont prescribe them lightly. Treating someone for a chronic condition especially withdrawl is very tricky. Dr Hahnemann said that treating over-drugging is the most difficult. Leave this to professionals.

Altostrata

rrandor, I believe that those of our members who have confidence in homeopathy know that it's advisable to work with a trained homeopath.

Other than that, do you have any suggestions or observations for our members who are experiencing difficulty going off psychiatric drugs?

rrandor

Yes, I already suggested that everyone seek out all the various natural approaches to health care. Homeopathy is just one of many. Chinese medical practitioners and naturopaths can do testing that will highlight which body systems need to be balanced, and provide methods for balancing them. There are many methods for detoxifying the liver and kidneys which bare the brunt of the chemical assault. LET Medical has released a new Scenar-Cosmodic 735 3X which they say is particularly effective at detoxifying. I have used the 2x version which is an amazing healing instrument. Vipassana meditation and other forms of meditation can help regulate the parasympathetic (healing) nervous system.  Always get referrals for practitioners.