Gynecomastia aka man boobs

frasier23

Something thats been with me since the overload of Zyprexa is "man boobs". Its not that bad but its annoying since I haven't really created them myself. 

Does anyone have experience with this (medicine created) and got rid of them? Is it possible to get rid of them or do you have to do surgery? I haven't checked my prolactin in a recent time but I believe its 'normal'.

Lets her your thoughts. 

Edited by ChessieCat
reworded to man boobs

2015june psyc ward due to psychosis

10 days 10mg zyprexa. stopped cold turkey. side effects were blinking eyes, eyes shut down by themself when going to sleep, restless,hunger. I had natural sleep (6hrs) before zyprexa. Slept exact 8hours with zyprexa.

2015july one month after cold turkey(had own sleep during this time exact 8hours every night, felt like zyprexa sleep even though i didnt take it) I lost my sleep over a night and it never came back. 0hours for 7-10days before I had to reinstate zyprexa on 5mg first 2days 10mg 1week 5mg 1week and then stopped CT. maybe also had 7.5 and 2.5 some days dont remember.

2015sept/october 3weeks Nitrazepam 1w Theralen build of sleep

2016may psyc ward psychoziz. Trilafon injection Immovan 3weekz

2016june 1week theralen had some extra sleep but realised its just pushing problem forward i guess

2019 Ive now been medicine free for almost 2.5 years (I think last Trilafon injection was 2016 October) and still not fully recovered. I believe my overdose on Zyprexa (20mg + injection) did most damage. 

Its ok if they are not too big, you should just chill, think about other good things, funny things :D

1995 to 1997: different antidepressants at maintenance dosages along with benzos 3 times a day.  

1998 to 2000: Citalopram 20mg + Benzo twice daily.

2001 to 2015: Sertraline 50 mg + Alprazolam (half of 0.25 mg once daily which is next to nothing)

2016 to 2017: Sertraline 50 mg + Dosulepin (Prothiaden) 25 mg (NO BENZO)

2017 to 2018: Dosulepin (Prothiaden) 50 mg  (NO BENZO)

2018 (Earlier): Olanzapine (Zyprexa) 5 mg + Clonazepam 0.25 mg x 2 daily (7 weeks on Olanzapine was a disaster, antipsychotics are not for panic disorder)

2018 August : Sertraline 50 mg for 20 days (couldn't take it any longer) + Clonazepam.

2018 Sept. 1st week: Dosulepin (Prothiaden) 25 mg + Clonazepam 0.25 mg -- 2018 Sept. 2nd week: Dosulepin (Prothiaden) 12.5mg +Clonazepam 0.25 mg 

2018 November: Clonazepam 0.50 mg at night (for sleep disturbed by tinnitus)

2019 January to now: Clonazepam 0.25 mg at night and 0.25 mg in the morning.

Remember: Going out for a Walk or for a Change does help, it may take a few days or weeks or months for some, but it definitely helps.

Here is Knowledge for you: The more you Know about your sickness the more bad it is for you, so forget about it !

• ChessieCat changed the title to Gynecomastia aka man boobs
  • Moderator Emeritus

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Hehe.. So I guess noone has got rid of them? 

10 days 10mg zyprexa. stopped cold turkey. side effects were blinking eyes, eyes shut down by themself when going to sleep, restless,hunger. I had natural sleep (6hrs) before zyprexa. Slept exact 8hours with zyprexa.

2015july one month after cold turkey(had own sleep during this time exact 8hours every night, felt like zyprexa sleep even though i didnt take it) I lost my sleep over a night and it never came back. 0hours for 7-10days before I had to reinstate zyprexa on 5mg first 2days 10mg 1week 5mg 1week and then stopped CT. maybe also had 7.5 and 2.5 some days dont remember.

2016june 1week theralen had some extra sleep but realised its just pushing problem forward i guess

2019 Ive now been medicine free for almost 2.5 years (I think last Trilafon injection was 2016 October) and still not fully recovered. I believe my overdose on Zyprexa (20mg + injection) did most damage. 

I have got it myself after a whole lot of diffrent drugs and if it really is gynecomastia only goes away with surgery.

--Venlafaxine  300 mg from 2011 -2018, got off april 2018 after 14 months taper

-25 mg klonopin a day from 2011- 2013, got off went thru extreme withdrawal for 2 years

-Started using oxazepam and diazepam again due to extreme anxiety november 2018

currently on antihistamine (vallergan), diazepam, oxazepam and melatotin for sleep.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:41 PM, Nikola said:

I have got it myself after a whole lot of diffrent drugs and if it really is gynecomastia only goes away with surgery.

Its  strange since I can train a bit more now Ive seen i have less. Boobs in the morning and also when cold. Guess I have more T? Ive read gynecomastia is an inbalance between T and estrogen. Isnt then possible to reverse it if there is a balance again? 

Once the fat tissue is there its not, its a different type of fat. Yes working chest can make it less visible..

Mine too is most visable in the morning or when my body is completely relaxed..

--Venlafaxine  300 mg from 2011 -2018, got off april 2018 after 14 months taper

-25 mg klonopin a day from 2011- 2013, got off went thru extreme withdrawal for 2 years

-Started using oxazepam and diazepam again due to extreme anxiety november 2018

currently on antihistamine (vallergan), diazepam, oxazepam and melatotin for sleep.

It's a common side effects of many antipsychotics drugs, it is due to the rising of estrogen hormones. There are ways to lower prolactin levels and control it, you need to consult an endocrinologist.

2001, Amisulpride (deniban) - 3 months, I taper in some weeks

2001, Seroquel, 4 weeks - quit cold turkey, 2001. Efexxor,  one pill adverse reaction

2002. Amitryptaline (mutabon mite) - 4 months, I taper really faster in some weeks

around more 10 years drug free

4 December 2013, 7 drops of citalopram , adverse reaction

December    2013, Italian supplement called serenplus with tryptophan, 9 pills adverse reaction, quit cold turkey.

After December 2013, Im drug free.

18 hours ago, Chuck83 said:

It's a common side effects of many antipsychotics drugs, it is due to the rising of estrogen hormones. There are ways to lower prolactin levels and control it, you need to consult an endocrinologist.

No more doctors for me in my life thanks ;) 

I believe training, sleep, good food and sunshine is only way (and some good looking girls) to raise T.

Would never take that artificially and dont think anyone should do it unless youre handicapped or too old to make anything about it.

Hi fraiser ,I hope you get answers to your issue .

check this guy out ,there's a lot to it and he does a lot of selling stuff but maybe you can find some answers to your  testosterone issue.

ive never bought any supplements from him because of withdrawl ,I simply wouldn't chance it myself .

Thread carefully but you'll find it  interesting .

Take care.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Thanks @powerback for the video, appreciate it.

Even though this guy is a salesman that will become a millionare I like him. I like his approach + he is inspiring. 

Some other users (here and on other forums) here made a comment that man boobs is not reversible even if I balance my hormones again (which I "know" /  believe will be possible). These statements make everything look very depressing.. and that what I wanted to discuss. IF I balance my hormones (since its very likely I have higher prolactin and lower T and dopamine etc compared to before drug use) will it then be possible to reverse the man boobs? What do you think?

For anyone else reading this I don't approve or recommend above supplements (or similiar) shown in the video. Though I like hes approach. I dont think its the way out longterm. Find good food etc.. and dont be dependent.

Edited by ChessieCat
removed quote

check this guy out ,he has a great approach to health and the body .when I'm having a bad day I watch he's videos constantly .

I love the way he cuts through the bullsh*t and explains everything .

Along with the determined attitude you have for health ,youl love this guy .

if you watch enough of he's videos you can be overwhelmed but just take what you can from him .

Ignore the specific video ,I just wanted to send the link to him.  

Take care.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

5 hours ago, powerback said:

check this guy out ,he has a great approach to health and the body .when I'm having a bad day I watch he's videos constantly .

I love the way he cuts through the bullsh*t and explains everything .

Along with the determined attitude you have for health ,youl love this guy .

if you watch enough of he's videos you can be overwhelmed but just take what you can from him .

Ignore the specific video ,I just wanted to send the link to him.  

Take care.

Cool man havent seen that guy. Will Def look him up thanks!  

It sounds like you're on the right path.  Stay away from doctors and see if changes in lifestyle can fix it.  Many things that everybody "knows" is only curable through western medicine or that is uncurable are curable through lifestyle changes, without the risk that goes along with letting doctors mess with your body.  Your genes will usually know what to do once they're given the chance.  One thing I would suggest is to considering cutting back on orgasms.  People say that increases testosterone levels in men.  It seems to come with a whole host of other benefits for many people, especially people that cum too often.

- 2002-2015: Zyprexa (Olanzapine), between 2.5mg to 5mg

- 9/15-2/16: Started a taper that jumped up and down quickly for five months.  Got really sick.  Took Xanax sporadically throughout taper.  Stopping taking Xanax in January 2016.

- 2/14/16: Increased dose to 3.75mg and held for two months, quickly got better at first and then slowly continued to get better after that

- Apr/16: 3.375mg, May/16: 3.03mg, Jun-Jul/16: 2.73mg, Aug-Sept/16: 2.5mg, Oct/16: 2.25mg, Nov/16: 2.03mg, Dec/16-Jan/17: 1.82mg, Feb/17: 1.64mg, Mar/17: 1.48mg, Apr/17: 1.33mg, May-Sept/17: 1.20mg, Oct/17: 1.08mg, Nov/17: 0.97mg, Dec/17: 0.87mg, Jan/17: 0.78mg, Feb/17: 0.71mg, Mar/17: 0.64mg, Apr/17: 0.57mg, May/17: 0.51mg

17 hours ago, Evoldnahturt said:

It sounds like you're on the right path.  Stay away from doctors and see if changes in lifestyle can fix it.  Many things that everybody "knows" is only curable through western medicine or that is uncurable are curable through lifestyle changes, without the risk that goes along with letting doctors mess with your body.  Your genes will usually know what to do once they're given the chance.  One thing I would suggest is to considering cutting back on orgasms.  People say that increases testosterone levels in men.  It seems to come with a whole host of other benefits for many people, especially people that cum too often.

Thanks for your input. Have had this problem yourself (man boobs)?

4 hours ago, frasier23 said:

Thanks for your input. Have had this problem yourself (man boobs)?

I haven't.  Hey, diet should probably be more of a focus than cutting back on cumming.  Maybe cutting out grains, dairy, sugar, and processed foods.  Something to research, at least.  I don't know that this would make your boobies go away, but this change especially seems to help people's bodies to shape themselves more naturally.  It may even have more of an impact on your testosterone levels, for all I know.  It should make it easier for your body to get all of it's levels closer to where they should be.  This is at least where I would focus my efforts at first to see what happens.  You may not need to get THAT strict to get results, but it's possible that your body would require to you get pretty strict, but maybe not.

- 9/15-2/16: Started a taper that jumped up and down quickly for five months.  Got really sick.  Took Xanax sporadically throughout taper.  Stopping taking Xanax in January 2016.

- 2/14/16: Increased dose to 3.75mg and held for two months, quickly got better at first and then slowly continued to get better after that

- Apr/16: 3.375mg, May/16: 3.03mg, Jun-Jul/16: 2.73mg, Aug-Sept/16: 2.5mg, Oct/16: 2.25mg, Nov/16: 2.03mg, Dec/16-Jan/17: 1.82mg, Feb/17: 1.64mg, Mar/17: 1.48mg, Apr/17: 1.33mg, May-Sept/17: 1.20mg, Oct/17: 1.08mg, Nov/17: 0.97mg, Dec/17: 0.87mg, Jan/17: 0.78mg, Feb/17: 0.71mg, Mar/17: 0.64mg, Apr/17: 0.57mg, May/17: 0.51mg

On 2/26/2019 at 3:00 AM, Evoldnahturt said:

I haven't.  Hey, diet should probably be more of a focus than cutting back on cumming.  Maybe cutting out grains, dairy, sugar, and processed foods.  Something to research, at least.  I don't know that this would make your boobies go away, but this change especially seems to help people's bodies to shape themselves more naturally.  It may even have more of an impact on your testosterone levels, for all I know.  It should make it easier for your body to get all of it's levels closer to where they should be.  This is at least where I would focus my efforts at first to see what happens.  You may not need to get THAT strict to get results, but it's possible that your body would require to you get pretty strict, but maybe not.

Strange since I see you have a history of zyprexa. Didnt you gain any extra weight? 

Ive cut sugar and processed food for over one year plus no alcohol and rarely drink milk. I also do much more activity since 6 month back. My sleep is not perfect though so I guess thats holding me back.. What do you eat instead of grains and why do you believe grains are not healthy? 

23 hours ago, frasier23 said:

Strange since I see you have a history of zyprexa. Didnt you gain any extra weight? 

Ive cut sugar and processed food for over one year plus no alcohol and rarely drink milk. I also do much more activity since 6 month back. My sleep is not perfect though so I guess thats holding me back.. What do you eat instead of grains and why do you believe grains are not healthy? 

Oh yeah I gained some weight.  I've lost it all, though.  I'm on a much lower dose now, but I've also chosen to make drastic changes to my diet.

Grains turn into sugar in your gut.  It's believed by some that our bodies do better when we're mostly burning fat instead of sugar.  I have an autoimmune disease that causes me to react to most foods.  I do best when I stick to leafy greens, white meat, salt, and water.  Most people probably don't need to be as strict as I am, but I do believe that most people would probably get closer to reaching optimal health if they removed grains, dairy, sugar, and processed foods from their diet, or at least cut back on it.

I'm very fortunate that I have flexible work hours.  I don't have to set an alarm these days so I can just let my body do what it wants.  I've had insomnia since I was a kid and just got used to being sleep deprived all the time.  It got much worse when I got sick a few years ago, but it's back to around baseline at this point.

8 hours ago, Evoldnahturt said:

Oh yeah I gained some weight.  I've lost it all, though.  I'm on a much lower dose now, but I've also chosen to make drastic changes to my diet.

Grains turn into sugar in your gut.  It's believed by some that our bodies do better when we're mostly burning fat instead of sugar.  I have an autoimmune disease that causes me to react to most foods.  I do best when I stick to leafy greens, white meat, salt, and water.  Most people probably don't need to be as strict as I am, but I do believe that most people would probably get closer to reaching optimal health if they removed grains, dairy, sugar, and processed foods from their diet, or at least cut back on it.

I'm very fortunate that I have flexible work hours.  I don't have to set an alarm these days so I can just let my body do what it wants.  I've had insomnia since I was a kid and just got used to being sleep deprived all the time.  It got much worse when I got sick a few years ago, but it's back to around baseline at this point.

Ok cool. But dont your eat potatoes or Rice other stuff to get carbohydrates? 

How often do you work out? 

6 hours ago, frasier23 said:

Ok cool. But dont your eat potatoes or Rice other stuff to get carbohydrates? 

How often do you work out? 

When I'm strict, I get all of my carbs through spinach.  I fill my Vitamix with spinach, then almost halfway with water and just drink that.  If your body doesn't have carbs or sugar to burn, it's forced to learn how to burn fat.  Once you're adapted to that, it's easier to eat less often.  You don't get the cravings that everybody else gets.  I eat no more than once a day.  Sometimes I'll skip a day.  I don't get very hungry unless I start cheating.

I mostly ski and hike.  I ski two days a week or every other week.  The weeks that I don't ski I'll usually take off during the day to hike two or three times a week.  My default is to run everywhere, to and from my car, inside stores sometimes.  I get weird looks, but it helps to keep me in shape when I don't have time to do stuff outside.

@Evoldnahturt. Do you know how many cals/day you do? How much protein? I believe carbs are important but sounds Great that it works for you. 

11 minutes ago, frasier23 said:

@Evoldnahturt. Do you know how many cals/day you do? How much protein? I believe carbs are important but sounds Great that it works for you. 

I don't track that stuff.  I believe more than the very small amount of carbs you can get from vegetables is probably bad for everybody, but maybe I'm wrong.  I think eliminating bad foods in a healthy diet and listening to your body is much more important than picking the right foods or getting what others consider to be the right amount of calories, macros, etc.  However, most of my opinions are unpopular, so maybe I'm just a nut.

7 hours ago, Evoldnahturt said:

I don't track that stuff.  I believe more than the very small amount of carbs you can get from vegetables is probably bad for everybody, but maybe I'm wrong.  I think eliminating bad foods in a healthy diet and listening to your body is much more important than picking the right foods or getting what others consider to be the right amount of calories, macros, etc.  However, most of my opinions are unpopular, so maybe I'm just a nut.

I believe in that too. I dont count cals either but found it interesting that you can exercise so much considering only one meal per day plus no carbs and I guess not optimal sleep.. 

My body for example wants Milk thats why Ive started to drink it again. But I only drink it when he really wants it if that make sense hehe. Also I know Scandinavians may have it easier digesting diary products. 

Many ppl here that become old are raised on oatmeal porridge for breakfast thats why Im a bit suspiciois about that grains in general ar bad.. 

2 hours ago, frasier23 said:

I believe in that too. I dont count cals either but found it interesting that you can exercise so much considering only one meal per day plus no carbs and I guess not optimal sleep.. 

My body for example wants Milk thats why Ive started to drink it again. But I only drink it when he really wants it if that make sense hehe. Also I know Scandinavians may have it easier digesting diary products. 

Many ppl here that become old are raised on oatmeal porridge for breakfast thats why Im a bit suspiciois about that grains in general ar bad.. 

One meal a day is easy if you don't eat many carbs.  I think it's because your body can munch on it's own fat during the day because it's adapted to burning fat instead of sugar.  I have more energy now, too.  This seems to be common with people that make this switch.  I would recommend reading anecdotes on forums.  Ignore the research, just see what people say happens to them when they try different things.  You can gain a lot of insight from studying anecdotes.

5 hours ago, Evoldnahturt said:

One meal a day is easy if you don't eat many carbs.  I think it's because your body can munch on it's own fat during the day because it's adapted to burning fat instead of sugar.  I have more energy now, too.  This seems to be common with people that make this switch.  I would recommend reading anecdotes on forums.  Ignore the research, just see what people say happens to them when they try different things.  You can gain a lot of insight from studying anecdotes.

Yes true anecdotes are making life more interesting and inspiring for sure. Will not make any big change in diet this year since I feel Im progressing. Though I will keep it in mind. I also want to try Paleo.

My main diet for last 2 years has been heavily inspired by cancer diets where they cut out diary,sugar and strive to alkanize the body etc.  

3 hours ago, frasier23 said:

Yes true anecdotes are making life more interesting and inspiring for sure. Will not make any big change in diet this year since I feel Im progressing. Though I will keep it in mind. I also want to try Paleo.

My main diet for last 2 years has been heavily inspired by cancer diets where they cut out diary,sugar and strive to alkanize the body etc.  

I think the Paleo diet is pretty good.  It's not strict enough for me, but it may be for most people.  You're heading down the right path, I think you're going to figure this out!

• 2 years later...

Enlarged breasts / gynecomastia due to psych meds - will it resolve as I taper off?

So I thought I was hallucinating originally when I felt like my breasts had gotten larger (I am male in my twenties), with a soft, tender feel over the pectoral muscles... I don't know how to describe it better apart from that it literally feels like a girls' breasts... Thought it was due to the lack of sport until I read that actually, this can happen in males with the medication I've been taking (Amitriptyline), as well as other meds like Antipsychotics. 

I haven't found a topic on this so thought I'd ask the question separately as I am sure some will have experienced this with medication.

I am currently tapering off Amitriptyline super slowly and essentially my question is: for those that have experienced great enlargement as a side effect to the med, did it disappear & go back to normal on its own as you withdrew from the med, or did additional steps need to be taken? 

Note that for me, after a year or so at 50mg I never noticed anything but when the doctor upped me to 75mg, that's when it appeared. So I'm hoping that when I hit 50mg it starts resolving itself but I' also concerned at not seeing any major improvements at my current dose of 57.5mg.

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with existing topic

Nov 2019: put on amitriptyline 100mg for insomnia. Worked great, sleep back to normal by March 2020

Jan 2020: Amitriptyline down to 50mg. Some withdrawal for two weeks.

April-May 2020: tapered off amitriptyline a first time over 6 weeks. withdrawal.

June 2020: reinstated amitriptyline 50mg a first time. Things improved progressively for 6 months. Backto normal in November

December 2020: new attempt at tapering amitriptyline (from 50mg), slower this time

February 2021: 30mg amitriptyline... withdrawal starts

March 2021: reinstatement 35mg amitriptyline, then 50mg late march.

April 2021: increased dosage to 75mg; Kindling started, HORRIFIC.

July 2021: reinstatement clearly made things worse so I decide to taper slowly again, at 2.5mg per month

March-April 2022: I hit 45mg amitriptyline dosage, withdrawal has drastically improved, symptom intensity down to 2 or 3 out of ten. Able to exercise, drink etc no issues. I pause the taper. I have stayed on 45mg of amitriptyline ever since.

May 2022: New wave of withdrawal, lasts until January 2023 (nerve pain in my skull)

May 2023: New wave, this time anxiety and pins and needles in my head, much like the kindling reaction in 2021. Not sure what caused it. Wave still ongoing.

• ChessieCat changed the title to Breast enlargement due to psyche meds - will it resolve naturally as I taper off?
  • Moderator Emeritus

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• ChessieCat changed the title to Enlarged breasts / gynecomastia due to psych meds - will it resolve as I taper off?
10 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

thanks for that chessiecat 

It's not as optimistic as I was hoping for if Im honest... far from it in fact. 

Think I'll just continue with my slow taper and hope for the best for now, and keep an eye on it. if it's still noticeable in a few months I may need to go to the doctors to get hormones checked for this.... 

God these med issues seem like they never end.

Nov 2019: put on amitriptyline 100mg for insomnia. Worked great, sleep back to normal by March 2020

April-May 2020: tapered off amitriptyline a first time over 6 weeks. withdrawal.

June 2020: reinstated amitriptyline 50mg a first time. Things improved progressively for 6 months. Backto normal in November

December 2020: new attempt at tapering amitriptyline (from 50mg), slower this time

July 2021: reinstatement clearly made things worse so I decide to taper slowly again, at 2.5mg per month

March-April 2022: I hit 45mg amitriptyline dosage, withdrawal has drastically improved, symptom intensity down to 2 or 3 out of ten. Able to exercise, drink etc no issues. I pause the taper. I have stayed on 45mg of amitriptyline ever since.

May 2022: New wave of withdrawal, lasts until January 2023 (nerve pain in my skull)

May 2023: New wave, this time anxiety and pins and needles in my head, much like the kindling reaction in 2021. Not sure what caused it. Wave still ongoing.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, frasier23 said:

Something thats been with me since the overload of Zyprexa is "man boobs". Its not that bad but its annoying since I haven't really created them myself. 

Does anyone have experience with this (medicine created) and got rid of them? Is it possible to get rid of them or do you have to do surgery? I haven't checked my prolactin in a recent time but I believe its 'normal'.

Lets her your thoughts. 

hey long shot as this was a while back but did it go back to normal then for you?

• Moderator Emeritus

I am not saying that it would work, but it might be worthwhile to research and look into a low carb diet.  In most cases it would not harm if you tried it for a while and it might be a natural way to get your hormones sorted.

I just did a quick search using the term:  low carb keto gynecomastia

https://ketocourse.com/gynecomastia-man-boobs-and-your-liver/ 

This is one of the guys who I have been watching on YouTube that I "trust".

I have lost 7kgs/14lbs since mid November 2021.  What I have noticed is that my body shape is changing.  Obese females produce too many male hormones.  I have also lost 2" around my belly button/waist circumference (started at 44").  And have fairly sedentary lifestyle and the exercise (3-4 times per week) I do is basically pilates (stretching and strengthening), light upper body weights (0.5kg/1lb per side) and some moderate exercise bike cycling without any tension.

I am currently doing very low carb and I do NOT fast.  Just 3 meals a day, eating as much as I want.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy