Sign in to follow this  
Mobc1990

Still not sociable and isolating myself

Mobc1990

Hi,I am still feeling tired and isolating myself at time.Its been 10 month off all psychiatric medication and I feel better.I feel natural,my sexual dysfunction is better.I have been working out everyday(2 hour),taking high doses of fish oil(3mg omega-3) and melatonin to help me sleep(Was insomnia for 10 month).Now I am fit and sleep better but still have problem knowing people,making friends and relationship with family is not good.I just don’t feel like social and lack energy.

I took antipsychotic(mostly abilify)from 2009-2018,tried to got off meds for 2 time but unsuccessful,now I feel I won’t need to go back meds anymore,the issue is just that I am worried my social problem will still be there even without meds.Antipsychotic,doesn’t help,it doesn’t improve my mood,it doesn’t help my anxiety but cause sexual issue.I won’t recommend anyone to take it off-label.

What can I do to become happier and more socialable,any thoughts??

Edited by ChessieCat
reduced font

frasier23
Posted (edited)

As long youre on Olanzapine I think it will be very hard to feel full sexual power, connection with others etc. Plus it will mess with your longterm sleep..

Anyways I think yoiure on a good track! I would love to be able to train 2hrs per day , good stuff!!

Edited by ChessieCat
removed quote