jozeff

Simple BrassMonkey Slide tapering spreadsheet

jozeff

Hello fellow sufferers,

My tapering keeps me busy and I have created a tapering schedule. WWW.taperoff.co (which was created by some great guy who helped his wife) is exactly the same  but I created an offline sheet that does about the same. 

I made it to use it offline and print it etc.

The schedule is filled in but you can (and should) use your own dose, and tapering speed 

I hope you can use it. It has some hidden columns that do the math so it is a simple spreadsheet to use

It is according to Brass Monkey slide method.

cheers,

Jozeff

Taper spreadsheet.xls

noearthlyfamily

Jozeff this is wonderful!

thank you for making this for all of us!

hope your lil vacation time with your son goes great ☺️

thecowisback

this is really good - thankyou! 

jozeff

You're welcome,

Well it's nothing new but it is just very simple to use. There are plenty of sheets available but I wanted to be flexible with tapering weeks and holding weeks. This required some puzzling in Excel. 

I didn't invent the wheel by no means. I just used other peoples material and created my own sheet.

Cheers

Jozeff

Dizzy4

awesome thank you!

Gracee
Posted (edited)

Hi Jozeff.   Love the spreadsheet.   I downloaded it.   Huge thanks for doing this for us.

G.

Edited by ChessieCat
removed quote

noearthlyfamily
On 3/4/2019 at 7:08 AM, jozeff said:

The schedule is filled in but you can (and should) use your own dose, and tapering speed 

I hope you can use it. It has some hidden columns that do the math so it is a simple spreadsheet to use

Taper spreadsheet.xls

hey Jozeff,

how's it going man?

i have a question about this...will this spreadsheet let me put in 2 different dose times and both of them at different doses?

i need a spreadsheet that will let me do 2.5% reductions per week for 4 weeks with 2 weeks hold at the end of each 4 weeks aka Brass Monkey, but with a steady dose of 25mg at 8 am and the other dose being a 25mg pill and the titration in water of the remaining amount...like this:

example:

day 4/14/19:   total dose: 68.75mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 18.75ml

day 4/21/19:   total dose: 67.03mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 17.03ml  

day 4/28/19:   total dose: 65.36mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 15.36ml  

day 5/05/19:   total dose: 63.72mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 13.72ml  

day 5/12/19:   total dose: 63.72mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 13.72ml  

day 5/19/19:   total dose: 63.72mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 13.72ml  

day 5/26/19:   total dose: 62.13mg     8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) + Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O      Drink 12.13ml  

(...until the 8PM dose = just a 25mg pill)

day ?/??/??:     total dose: 50     mg      8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)       8PM 25mg pill (swallow whole) 

day ?/??/??:     total dose: 49.38mg      8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O  Drink 24.38ml

day ?/??/??:     total dose: 48.77mg      8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)      8PM Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O  Drink 23.77ml

(...until the 8PM dose = 0)

day ?/??/??:     total dose: 25      mg      8AM 25mg pill (swallow whole)

day ?/??/??:     total dose: 24.38mg      8AM Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O  Drink 24.38ml

day ?/??/??:     total dose: 23.77mg      8AM Dissolve a 25mg pill into 25ml H2O  Drink 23.77ml

(...until the 8AM dose = 0)

will this spreadsheet work for these 2 different dose times and amounts?

thanks in advance ; )

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy