hayduke

hayduke: coming off olanzapine / Zyprexa

hayduke
46 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Oooooo, getting low now. 

Have you tried freezing them and taking them that way?  It is a suggestion if you do a search:  freeze fish oil capsules to stop reflux

Aye, got 'odourless mini-caps' and keep them in the freezer.  The reflux wasn't an issue for a few weeks but 3 times this week is enough.  I've had to deal with reflux all my life though it's not usually a big problem.  I'm not conscious of the fish oil actually feeling any better than the hemp yogurt, so I'll try and fill the freezer with servings of those ready to go instead.  Cheers

BadMedicine

@haydukeGlad things are generally going well. You are so low now - it must feel great. I have also found when I have occassionally got a different brand that it disturbed things for a bit. I remember my sleep being really light for about a week after it changed so could well be contributing to your symptoms. Hopefully should settle down quickly but I do wish the pharmacies wouldn't keep chopping and changing which brands they supply! It is very disruptive.

hayduke

Cheers @BadMedicine, I had a doctor's note to release a few month's worth to me at the start of quarantine.  Normally the script only releases a month's worth at a time here.  The chemist's had been busy so the other brand is what they had, and they did apologise.  As it turns out, I'm 2 weeks into a 3 week hold after swapping, and it's not a big disruption thankfully. 

Quite enjoying the hold and taking a breather from more cuts.  Mid winter is so good for sleep...seeing 8 hrs most nights.