Maryb

So confused by windows and waves these days

Maryb

You know lately, i have been not getting getting those WOW windows, which is confusing me because I am not sure if my windows are now waves that are just less intense.  Does that make sense?  Or are my waves just less intense and I will get a wow window like i used to?  Have these in betweens become who I will be?  I don't like it at all.  I used to get very clear windows where it was really me - happy vibrant wonderful me.  I'm scared this new me is all it will be?  Has anyone experienced this?  I am scared I will never get back to who I truly was.  Scary.  Thank you all...

MRothbard

What is a WOW window?

Maryb

Well a window that is truly your old self before the horrible taper by doctor.  I am feeling less intense waves, I guess.  I am so confused - I don’t know anymore.  Have you experienced the waves and windows?

coldturkmama

In the beginning of my WD 5.5 years ago, I had clear windows and clear waves. Over time it all sort of merged and I wasn’t quite sure what was what. I definitely felt better but couldn’t exactly pin point what was a wave or a window because from start to finish, in any 24 hour period I could have really good hours and really bad hours!

a while back I had what I now believe was a wave. It had some good parts but mostly bad. 

Then after a few months of that, I had a GREAT 3 day amazing window! It was great! I also started sleeping SO much better (I had terrible insomnia).

the big amazing window went away and it’s sort of like everything got better than it was, but I’m hopeful some day I’ll get that amazing window back for good!

btw I was cold turkeyed off of 40 mg after 14-15 years, so I don’t want anyone to think my 5+ years is typical.