On 1/1/2023 at 5:15 PM, DLB said:

Hi, every single issue has now resolved.

I believe the frequent urination was only in the very beginning of withdrawal.

Being that you took one pill at a low dosage I'm sure you will be fine.

Just don't panic and you must realize that mosly everyone on here that has a tough time with quitting these drugs were on them for years. I was on for a total of 13 years including tapering. Some over 20 years.

Good luck and try to just flow with whatever comes your way.

thank you. Glad to hear you’re doing better!!

April 2022- Only 1 celxa pill 10mg

had an adverse reaction & never took anymore again 

• 4 months later...

Well, it’s been a little over 8 years and things are awesome. I feel 100% myself and it is all a distant memory. 
was looking back at my postings and it is very strange. It actually feels like I’m reading what someone else went through. Glad to say that I really don’t remember how awful this experience can make you feel. 
what is the really sad thing about this whole ordeal is that I know there are countless people out there who try and come off this crap and then doctors keep medicating them believing they actually need meds when probably 90% of the people on them should NEVER have been put on them to begin with. Now lots of people are in a perpetual cycle of meds and withdrawal when they come off and just put back on again.  I’m sure the insanity of todays society has ALOT to do with these drugs being given out like candy for stupid reasons including simple anxiety that people for millennia have dealt with.

Good luck to you all and remember, just keep pushing through and flow with it.

” When you’re going through Hell, keep going”…

Paxil start September 2003 due to Fluoroquinolone adverse reaction that I wish doc. knew what it was. 10mg. most of the time with a few short runs of 20mg. FAST tapered 3 times and finally hit poop out or a reaction to nsaid's in Nov.2013. Started a 10% taper Jan. 2014 and have been ok until Sept 14 and went through a short hell. Now plodding through and looking for the light with unrelenting insomnia and pain, fog, loss of interests....<p>12/20/14 - .8mg.

1/01/15 - .75 mg.

1/15/15 - .42 mg. better sleep now, hope it continues...

2/11-15 - .25 mg. doing really good!! 2 weeks feel 85% of old me!

3/17/15 .14 mg. Knee pain bad!

4/07/15 .05 mg. this is so small now that I am estimating and just licking it off palm small as a "." 

4/13/15 NOTHING !!!! Took my last little micro dose on 4/12/15. 

• 5 months later...

Hey @DLB I saw you had PSSD symptoms when stopping the pills. Did you also have shrunken penis, genital numbness and erectile dysfunction along with the premature ejaculation?

Venlafaxine 75mg, 150mg, 225mg December 2020 - March 2021

Sertraline 50mg, 100mg March 2021 - April 2021

Escitalopram 10mg, 20 mg April 2021 - May 2021