Electronics Vortex

Barbarannamated

I don't know where to put this it is so bizarre -

I have always had bad luck with electronics but I am freezing up computers and smartphones like crazy recently- I didn't have brain zaps and I'm wondering if the shock is being transmitted through my finger to touchscreen electronics -

I'm not sure if I'm kidding -

I recall Shanti saying she was burning through wired mice and had to go wireless -

I plan to get a stylus -

I just spent an hour inputting a journal article comparing Benzo and SSRI withdrawal (Addiction -May 2012) and my browser crashed just as I was ready to post it -

Please don't send the paddywagon :o

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Moderator Emeritus

I don't know where to put this it is so bizarre -

I have always had bad luck with electronics but I am freezing up computers and smartphones like crazy recently- I didn't have brain zaps and I'm wondering if the shock is being transmitted through my finger to touchscreen electronics -

I'm not sure if I'm kidding -

I recall Shanti saying she was burning through wired mice and had to go wireless -

I plan to get a stylus -

I just spent an hour inputting a journal article comparing Benzo and SSRI withdrawal (Addiction -May 2012) and my browser crashed just as I was ready to post it -

Please don't send the paddywagon :o

Hi Barbara, I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty with your computer. Sometimes they go haywire because it's the nature of the beast, and they sure are crazy.

I will be very interested in the article you are going to post.

Paddywagon.. now that is an interesting idea :wacko: But send the computer off to the looney bin, K?

Schuyler

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy