Sign in to follow this  
Molder

Finding meaning

Molder

Hi there, I am doing really good. I am completely cured from antidepressants and the withdrawals. God cured me. One night I was at the end of my rope crying and in complete torture I just dropped on my knees with my hands in the air reaching to the ceiling and yelled out to God to just give me one more chance and that I would do right in the world. A few days later I woke up and started crying because I could feel that the awful torture was gone. It has never come back. If your going through the torture of these horrible drugs turn to God and he will help. Turn to him for EVERYTHING!!! I had EVERY horrific symptom from these poisonous antidepressants  Wanted to kill my self. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t sleep or eat. I had severe anxiety and depression. Couldn’t leave my house and was really paranoid. I had muscle spasms that were so bad it looked like something was trying to come out of my skin. I went to countless doctors that told me it was all in my head. They all acted like they never heard of this. Dropped on my knees and yelled out to God in agony one night woke up a few days later COMPLETELY HEALED!! Can you explain that? Now I was not a godly person then but I am trying to be now!

MRothbard

Right on. Good for you!