glasspitcher: off Zoloft, escilatopram

glasspitcher

9 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

If you've already seen improvement, might as well expect continued improvement.

Please add the month and year (DATES) to the events in your signature, thanks. Time has a way of moving on.

ok.

I guess yea i should expect but idk i can't stop being negative about it especially the sexual part...

do u know any supplements or something that is safe for someone in withdrawal that increase libido?

8 months zoloft medium-fast taper 25-75mg most was on 50mg(april 2017- march 2018), ?? months escetalopram mostly 10mg medium-fast taper(may 2018- oct/nov/dec[cannot remember] 2018), Drug free since

• Administrator
1 minute ago, glasspitcher said:

I guess yea i should expect but idk i can't stop being negative about it especially the sexual part...

That is your way of talking to yourself. You may want to get coaching from a therapist about changing this.

In your signature, please enter the month and year (DATE) you went off escitalopram. In 6 months, "almost 2 years" will be confusing.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

1 minute ago, Altostrata said:

That is your way of talking to yourself. You may want to get coaching from a therapist about changing this.

In your signature, please enter the month and year (DATE) you went off escitalopram. In 6 months, "almost 2 years" will be confusing.

problem is i forgot it lol ill just put an estimate , also question:

do u know any supplements or something that is safe for someone in withdrawal that increase libido?

8 months zoloft medium-fast taper 25-75mg most was on 50mg(april 2017- march 2018), ?? months escetalopram mostly 10mg medium-fast taper(may 2018- oct/nov/dec[cannot remember] 2018), Drug free since

• Administrator

Sorry, I don't. I wouldn't keep it secret if I did. Please participate in our PSSD topic in the Symptoms forum.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Administrator

@glasspitcher, if you would, I'd like some more information about your history. This is to understand PAWS better.

You started Zoloft in April 2017 (?), went off Zoloft in March 2018 (?), and then you went on escilatopram in May 2018 (?).

Why did you go on escilatopram? Were you having withdrawal from Zoloft? Did escilatopram help? Why did you go off it in late 2018 (?)?

When did your withdrawal symptoms start, when you went off Zoloft or when you went off escilatopram?

Are all these dates correct?

On 8/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, Altostrata said:

@glasspitcher, if you would, I'd like some more information about your history. This is to understand PAWS better.

You started Zoloft in April 2017 (?), went off Zoloft in March 2018 (?), and then you went on escilatopram in May 2018 (?).

Why did you go on escilatopram? Were you having withdrawal from Zoloft? Did escilatopram help? Why did you go off it in late 2018 (?)?

When did your withdrawal symptoms start, when you went off Zoloft or when you went off escilatopram?

Are all these dates correct?

Yea correct enough, i dont know the exact dates. I went on escetalopram because yes, the zoloft withdrawals WHICH AT THE TIME I did not know it existed, I thought it was DPDR and anxiety returning.... Biggest mistake... Cause at least i still had sexual at the time. Withdrawal started off zoloft for sure as well, but didnt know at the time. I got off escetalopram because I wanted to not use stupid drugs anymore and not be numb. Then it started again... i had "classic" withdrawal symptoms like brain zaps etc which lasted like the doctor said... most symptoms lasted like the doctors say. Except this anhedonia, numbness, DPDR and sexual. I did get DPDR from weed though... before all this.

• Administrator

@glasspitcherThanks. So when you were taking escitalopram, your withdrawal symptoms went away?

Do me a big favor, transfer that date and drug information to your signature?

On 8/26/2020 at 3:17 AM, Altostrata said:

@glasspitcherThanks. So when you were taking escitalopram, your withdrawal symptoms went away?

Do me a big favor, transfer that date and drug information to your signature?

They seemed to have lessened yea... its hard to tell though.

• Administrator

What were the Zoloft withdrawal symptoms that persisted when you were taking escilatopram?

Please update your signature with the clarification I posted here