Shep
On 8/19/2019 at 7:39 AM, Amanda167 said:

Is this common?

Will this pass too?

I would discourage you from asking these types of repetitive questions. You are teaching your brain learned helplessness. It's best to say things like, "I'm feeling bad today, but that doesn't mean I won't heal. I can do _____ and ______, which I couldn't do earlier." 

Fill in the blanks with things you are able to do now that you couldn't do when you were having, say, those so-called "psychotic" symptoms that you described earlier. The more you can teach your brain to focus on what you can do, as opposed to what you can't do, you will build up resiliency. This is a great technique for neuroplasticity. 

Even if you are doing worse, instead of drilling that into yourself, try something like "I'm having the worst day so far, but I'm going to do what I can do make it through today, knowing there will be much better days ahead." 

Because there are numerous symptoms of withdrawal, whatever you're feeling, you can bet you'll find it here as "normal for withdrawal": 

Dr. Joseph Glenmullen's withdrawal symptom checklist

For more on neuroplasticity, please see: 

Healing from antidepressants: The power of neuroplasticity video (7.5 minutes)

By repeatedly questioning your ability to heal, you are playing into something called the "dark side of neuroplasticity":

Norman Doidge - The Dark Side of Neuroplasticity video (2 minutes)

The more you can program your brain for healing, the better, even if you have to "fake it til you make it." Rest when you need, but don't give your brain a workout by going into dark places. That will make the low mood and fatigue a lot worse. 

On 8/19/2019 at 7:19 PM, Amanda167 said:

2pm. Went downstairs to distract. Played some music with my Son, definitely lifted my mood to a 5 or 6.

This is excellent, Amanda. Please try to play music everyday and see if this can be a powerful form of non-drug coping and healing for you.

Amanda167
1 hour ago, Shep said:

Even if you are doing worse, instead of drilling that into yourself, try something like "I'm having the worst day so far, but I'm going to do what I can do make it through today, knowing there will be much better days ahead." 

Hi Shep

Thank you. I need to try and stay positive.

Had a not so great day yesterday and got a severe migraine which has stayed all night and still with me. Feeling extremely tired no matter how much I sleep, should I try and rest or force myself to do things???

Sorry I didn't to diary last  night, my head is killing me.

Really wanted to get out yesterday but didn't because of this and low mood. Tomorrow is a new day x

Amanda167

21/08/2019

9am. .375mg zoplicone 

9.30am. .40mg valium 

Went back to sleep, very anxious, finally got up 12.30pm.

Still bad migraine which started yesterday, bad guts too consistently 

1pm. Had food plus smoothie.

1pm _ 5pm. Mostly agitated, very tired, hot, severe migraine, low mood and pd off I'm stuck in my bedroom once again.

5.30pm. Had a mass angry outsprout and crying fit from pure frustration. Punching pillows, etc.

6pm. Ate dinner in bed. 

7pm. 4mg quetiapine and 10mg Paxil 

8pm. Had bath, feeling crap but head is not so bad.

8.45pm. Walked dog to park.

9pm. .60mg valium ( took whilst out)

10pm. 340mg zopiclone 

10.15. Done some chores and ironing.

Midnight. Got into bed. 

Shep
22 hours ago, Amanda167 said:

Feeling extremely tired no matter how much I sleep, should I try and rest or force myself to do things???

You'll have to find the balance of getting things done and resting. From your diaries, it's clear you're already spending a bit of time every day doing basic household chores so they don't pile up, so you're already a good judge of what you can and can't do. Even if it's only 10 or 15 minutes a day spent doing a chore, it helps.