Peking2: antipsychotic dependence

Altostrata

What is your symptom pattern?

Peking2
2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

What is your symptom pattern?

It is like this

1 anxiety which I feel is due to cortisol

2 during anxiety sometimes I get frustrated thinking gets foggy this ends peace and kind of pleasure

3 nerves/muscles in my head get a little less  tense

4 this process repeats itself 

5 over time anxiety, frustration, low mood have lessened 

6 this will conclude itself as anxiety gradually becomes non existent then I shall be stable

Improvement is really slow though I'm very hopeful it will end one day but don't know when. 

I used to have aches and pains in my body now they're gone totally

Altostrata
23 hours ago, Peking2 said:

First I want to thank you & all those who created this forum without it I would have suffered much more. 
I've been on 50 mg Sertraline and still I'm with windows and waves. Waves are often terrible. It is all moving very slowly. I cannot see it ending. If I raise the dose by 12.5 mg or 25 mg, which I think I'll be able to tolerate, do you think it could speed up my recovery? 

Peking, we've been through this before. I need to know your daily symptom pattern over 24 hours in this format:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

You will need to post this for several days at least.

Peking2

11 am wake up anxiety low mood

12 pm Anxiety better after eating

2 pm begin to feel anxiety low mood demotivated irritated

3 pm food lifts mood

4 pm anxiety now replaced by pleasure

4:15 pm struggle with frustration feeling low

5:00 pm I feel happy enjoy songs food going out

6:00 pm nerves/muscles in the head hurt

6:30 pm anxiety starts again but I can make it better after moving getting busy

8:00 pm anxiety is worse I become low    depressed 

9:00 pm anxiety relieved feel pleasure a relaxing effect

9:10 pm frustration being irritable aggressive demotivated

10:00 pm feel happier enjoy TV internet

11:00 pm muscles/nerves in the head hurt

11:15 pm anxiety low mood depressed

12:00 am to bed after Sertraline 50 mg

Peking2
35 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Peking, we've been through this before. I need to know your daily symptom pattern over 24 hours in this format:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

You will need to post this for several days at least.

Above is almost exactly my routine everyday

Altostrata
48 minutes ago, Peking2 said:

6:30 pm anxiety starts again but I can make it better after moving getting busy

You need to get out during the day for gentle exercise and to enjoy what you can, take your mind off your symptoms.

Which of those symptoms are "terrible"? Do any particular thoughts cause the anxiety?

Your symptoms appear to be following The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization  It may take a while for any drug-related symptoms to settle down.

kiki2015

I have been experiencing suicidal ideation since coming off abilify and strange unsettling feelings where I feel unstable. I have been made to feel incapable of trusting myself and have an unsettling feeling that I am capable of doing harm. That s because I was brainwashed so many years ago into doubting my own sanity.

Peking2
3 hours ago, kiki2015 said:

I have been experiencing suicidal ideation since coming off abilify and strange unsettling feelings where I feel unstable. I have been made to feel incapable of trusting myself and have an unsettling feeling that I am capable of doing harm. That s because I was brainwashed so many years ago into doubting my own sanity.

I will advise you to start Sertraline 50 mg it works very well for many things. It worked for me where I had no hope and continuous suffering. Recently I've seen my mother and an aunt being on different antidepressants fluxoetine, duloxetine the results weren't so well once they jumped to Sertraline they immediately felt a lot better. My mother couldn't take any stress. My aunt was in mental anguish she's been able to survive and get going. I was on antipsychotics getting off them was the best decision though it was initially difficult for me. They are very heavy handed. They effect many things many of which aren't understood so well by psychiatry.

Antipsychotics main impact is on the reward/pleasure centres of the brain which regulates dopamine. Dopamine imbalances cause a lot of mental illnesses and use of antipsychotics for too long can cause them to become imbalanced in such a way that your symptoms mimic mental illness. You've been taking them for many years you must decide not to go back on them come what may and allow your nervous system to restore itself to it's original factory settings

kiki2015

Thank you peking2. I understand yours trying to help.but I'm not going to start sertraline or an antidepressant. I've heard too many awful things about it.

Peking2
5 hours ago, kiki2015 said:

Thank you peking2. I understand yours trying to help.but I'm not going to start sertraline or an antidepressant. I've heard too many awful things about it.

Alright but try to reach out to any of the doctors recommended by this site. I gave you the link

Altostrata

@Peking2, please do not recommend drugs to @kiki2015 or anyone else on this site, it may not be good advice for them.

Peking2
23 hours ago, Altostrata said:

@Peking2, please do not recommend drugs to @kiki2015 or anyone else on this site, it may not be good advice for them.

I'm so sorry I have acknowledged the warning and wont advise anyone again