Peking2

Peking2: antipsychotic dependence

Altostrata
20 hours ago, Peking2 said:

My stomach temperature is really high. 

What does this mean?

Are your symptoms worse at any particular times of day? How do you feel before you take sertraline and after you take it?

Peking2
On 2/2/2020 at 8:01 PM, Altostrata said:

What does this mean?

Are your symptoms worse at any particular times of day? How do you feel before you take sertraline and after you take it?

It's fine now. I took an anti allergy (Loratadine) and it's got right. Thanks for your prompt response. I'm taking Sertraline 50 mg only. The previous months sometimes waves got so difficult that I felt desperate and took something like Nuberol Forte or Naproxen. Now it's better so I don't need to. 

I'm in the windows and waves. I hope it's soon that I get 100%. It's really been very difficult. I just want to feel normal & be myself again. I have been a zombie too long.

Altostrata
On 2/2/2020 at 12:01 PM, Altostrata said:

Peking2
29 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Actually yes. Immediately after waking up in morning I feel low & anxiety for sometime always. 

Then after this I feel well to very good in the mornings till dusk with some dips. After evenings end I get crashed feeling low frustrated anxious for few hours until getting better then low again. It's kind of pattern I feel well for sometime mostly with some dips in the mornings. Then at night it's mostly low mood, frustrated, anxious with feeling good for sometime in between.

I'm doing deep breathing & progressive muscle relaxation therapies alongside this for relaxation

Altostrata
On 2/2/2020 at 12:01 PM, Altostrata said:

How do you feel before you take sertraline and after you take it?

Please note this is the third time I've asked this question. Help me out, please answer my questions, don't make me ask them over and over.

Peking2

I feel no difference at all before taking it and after it. 

Peking2

Hey. I'm much better now. My symptoms are considerably better. I think little time is left to full recovery. Now I'm more able to think properly and clearly. Earlier my thinking was disproportionate and unreal. This means now I'm more able to understand my own problems. Earlier I just couldn't. 

I've now realized the blood flow to my brain is hampered. I have a constant tingling of blood vessels in my legs. And certain parts of my head hurt. Closing my eyes I can feel dizzy and as if I'll faint. Thankfully I have now joined university. My mood and concentration are much better I can actually live fairly normal. 

Peking2

@Altostrata Hello I wanted to say after so many months I’ve gotten significantly better. The waves are less brutal and I’m sane and functioning in my daily life. I don’t lose self control anymore and I can handle stress but not if gets alot. Still my focus and attention are not absolutely normal. But they get me through everything. I’m moving towards normalcy. I have raised my dose to Sertraline 100 mg in the last month and It has helped me alot and quickened the recovery. 

i want to thank you @Altostrata and this forum’s creators since without assistance from here my life would have been far worse. I now know for 6 years I was only dependent in the meds and constantly in the windows and waves. While psychiatrists were treating me for something else entirely. I suffered and cried a lot. But finally I’m moving with my life. I’m grateful to this forum and @Altostrata for passing a really severe crisis of my life successfully. 

senseless

Hi peking,

Glad to see you are going well, are you going to continue tapering?

Peking2
1 hour ago, senseless said:

Hi peking,

Glad to see you are going well, are you going to continue tapering?

I haven’t started tapering but almost done with windows and waves

Altostrata

Good to hear, Peking. You may wish to stabilize for some months before tapering sertraline.

Peking2
4 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Good to hear, Peking. You may wish to stabilize for some months before tapering sertraline.

I’ll do as you advise. This victory is too hard earned for any unwarranted risks