Zans: tapering off 10mg Brintellix - 4 years?

Zans

4 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What happened after you quit October 17?

Nothing worth to mention. Not a slightest symptom. Thought I got out.

It's been second day since yesterday where I am on extremely high alert. Feels like stress running inside my body non stop. Obviously can't sleep but can't stay calm either. 

What should I do?

Paroxetin 20mg, Lexatonil 3mg - 5 pills total in December 2019 - CT.

Coaxil12.5mg, Fluanxol 1mg, Olanzapine 5mg, Bromazepam 3mg, Mirtazapine 30mg, Relanium injections, Zolpidem 10mg  full January - March 2019. CT all.

Finlepsin 1/4, Olanzapine 2.5mg, Relanium 5mg, Brintellix 20mg, Imovan mid April - early May 2019. CT all.

Brintellix 10mg 2019 May

Brintellix 5mg June - July

Brintellix 5mg August, 4.5mg September 7th - 4.6mg - 5mg ; November 21st - 4.8g December 5th - 4.6mg December 19th - 4.4mg January 3th - 4.2mg 17th - 4mg

• Administrator

Did you ingest anything that might have caused this effect, such as alcohol or coffee?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Did you ingest anything that might have caused this effect, such as alcohol or coffee?

I've been using caffeine liberally without any problems. But to be precise, yes I drank coffee and cocao late in evening but I used to do it prior as well and it never caused issues. I also watched many videos about meditation which on those couple evenings as well. No alchohol or any other substances.

What would you advice? I can't bear symptoms, quite intense.

Thank you

Coaxil12.5mg, Fluanxol 1mg, Olanzapine 5mg, Bromazepam 3mg, Mirtazapine 30mg, Relanium injections, Zolpidem 10mg  full January - March 2019. CT all.

Finlepsin 1/4, Olanzapine 2.5mg, Relanium 5mg, Brintellix 20mg, Imovan mid April - early May 2019. CT all.

Brintellix 10mg 2019 May

Brintellix 5mg August, 4.5mg September 7th - 4.6mg - 5mg ; November 21st - 4.8g December 5th - 4.6mg December 19th - 4.4mg January 3th - 4.2mg 17th - 4mg

Hey Zans, 

I tapered down off Lexapro and jumped at 1 mg in August.  I had mild withdrawals for a week and thought I beat it.  In November I got hit with the same issues you are having now.  I see a lot of people get waves after 2 to 3 months.  It sucks but you will beat it.

Med History - 2014 - 2020 - Zoloft, Effexor, Klonopin, Lexapro, Buspar (No longer on any of these)

Went to my doctor for an annual and mentioned I was stressed, gave me Zoloft, stopped it after 3 months because it didn't do anything, ended up in withdrawal and was told I had a mental illness.  I've been diagnosed Bipolar and Clinically Depressed.  

Current Med Taper 

Lamotrigine - 25mg (May 21') -> 24mg (May 23') -> 23mg (July 23') -> 22mg (Aug 23') -> 21mg (Oct 23') -> 20mg (Dec 23')

Supplement: Magnesium, Fish Oil

• Administrator

How about light stimulation or not getting enough sleep?

I think you're going to have to reduce caffeine and cacao, Zans.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

11 hours ago, Jennings said:

Hey Zans, 

I tapered down off Lexapro and jumped at 1 mg in August.  I had mild withdrawals for a week and thought I beat it.  In November I got hit with the same issues you are having now.  I see a lot of people get waves after 2 to 3 months.  It sucks but you will beat it.

Thanks for stopping by and giving encouragement! I do believe it's temporary and maintain positivity but once feeling of impending doom hits full force I just want to curl up ha ha. Are you doing well now?

Brintellix 10mg 2019 May

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

How about light stimulation or not getting enough sleep?

I think you're going to have to reduce caffeine and cacao, Zans.

I was getting very good quality sleep prior. 

Yup you're right, I already reduced coffee to only one cup. Managed to get some sleep last night. I still feel strong depression and panic but it's not affecting my ability to move so I walk a lot. Thank you for replying so quickly.

So I guess it's a some sort of wave and I will just have to ride it out?

Brintellix 10mg 2019 May

Not really.  I’ve been going through windows and wave since mid November.  And yes the doom feeling is the absolute worst.

Med History - 2014 - 2020 - Zoloft, Effexor, Klonopin, Lexapro, Buspar (No longer on any of these)

Went to my doctor for an annual and mentioned I was stressed, gave me Zoloft, stopped it after 3 months because it didn't do anything, ended up in withdrawal and was told I had a mental illness.  I've been diagnosed Bipolar and Clinically Depressed.  

Current Med Taper 

Lamotrigine - 25mg (May 21') -> 24mg (May 23') -> 23mg (July 23') -> 22mg (Aug 23') -> 21mg (Oct 23') -> 20mg (Dec 23')

• 1 month later...

How are you Zans

Current Med Taper