Nature within us and without speaks to us always

GiaK

“Nature, alone, is the teacher of a standard science of truth.” –  Arnold Ehret

That has been my experience. I’ve had to toss out everything I’ve been told and learn from the inside out of this body that nature gave me. Dismantle the conditioned self and come into our being with nature. Yes, Mother Nature, in the end, has been my only reliable teacher, parent, Guru, doctor, and friend. She is everywhere, always. We need only pay attention. She is always speaking to us., we need only learn to take heed.

Taking my health care back into my own hands was done by necessity because western medicine almost killed me numerous times…this IS the direction we need to go in…with the system supporting nature and our autonomy and felt-body sense. We always know, within us, what we need.

As it stands now we support a sick medical system that is in turn making us sicker. We need to be in charge of our healing. And we also need support. Let us support one another in this endeavor away from the current system and into true health and wellbeing.

Not only does modern medicine not take us seriously…it also routinely kills us…so, yes, I am quite happy to have taken my healthcare back into my own hands…the tragedy is that not everyone is in a position to emancipate themselves and this is not their fault…

Iatrogenic injury (medically induced injury) 3rd leading cause of death in the US. If this fact doesn’t strike you as insane, then please, by all means keep on trusting your doctors.  I’ve chosen to avoid doctors as much as possible now that I’ve been harmed so many times. I’m learning more and more about being my own medicine woman. It’s a beautiful discovery to find out that we are all deeply connected to nature and can learn this for ourselves.

When it comes to wellbeing and prevention of illness many people will do anything they can to avoid the truth. EVERYTHING matters. The body you were born with. The body you have today. Your relationships with others and the planet, the food you eat, and the air you breath. We are kaleidoscopic beings — endlessly variant. Social, political, psychological, ecological, cultural, biological aspects of life all have impact. The microbiome, too matters. All those millions of little bugs all over us and in us too.

We cannot begin to understand our nature if we don’t engage our kaleidoscopic reality in a very active way. Everything Matters — it’s the meme I use as a title for my work because it encapsulates our essence… everything in relationship with itself and everything else is intertwined and makes us what we are.

That is what understanding ourselves as holistic beings entails. Understanding our relationship and interconnectedness to EVERYTHING in our environment, what we’re born with, what happens to us, and how it’s all intertwined – we cannot be separated from it.

more info and links on site  https://beyondmeds.com/2019/06/24/nature-within/

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

12 hours ago, GiaK said:

Iatrogenic injury (medically induced injury) 3rd leading cause of death in the US. If this fact doesn’t strike you as insane, then please, by all means keep on trusting your doctors.

sweet Mother 😳

Currently taking Ramapril (blood pressure) 5 mg twice a day

Omeprazole 10 mg AM and 20 mg PM  (the taper has gone nowhere after the first cut)

Famotidine   once a day (and I still needs tums sometimes)

magnesium 200 mg at night

as of yesterday 2 fish oil capsules "EPA-DHA 1000"

off Lexapro as of 5/2018  - last dose had been 5 mg every other day for a couple years

highest dose had been 20 mg at which point I was diagnosed with Bipolar II, which went away when I cut the lexapro down to 15 mg. 

I spent years on Paxil before Lexapro (can't remember dose), briefly on Effexor and Abilify and others I have forgotten. in fact, when I was diagnoses with BPII I was put on all kinds of things which made me feel so bad I stopped them cold turkey within maybe 3 or 4 weeks, thank goodness. since then I've known these pills were terrible and I weaned down the Lexapro with zero help or support over I'm not sure how many years. 

Primum non nocere: First, do no harm (Hippocrates: Of the Epidemics)

Nothing is more dangerous than a lack of knowledge combined with authority and power. Two realms: politics and "health" care.

19 hours ago, GiaK said:

Taking my health care back into my own hands was done by necessity because western medicine almost killed me numerous times…this IS the direction we need to go in…with the system supporting nature and our autonomy and felt-body sense. We always know, within us, what we need.

This ... is ... it.

Medical history:
11/2015 - Duloxetin 30mg, 12/2015 - Duloxetin 60mg, 4/2016 - CT
8/2016 - Duloxetin 60mg, 2/2017 - Duloxetin 30mg, 4/2017 - CT
7/2017 - Duloxetin 60mg, 9/2017 - Duloxetin 30mg, 11/2017 - CT
3.5.2018 - Milnacipran 25mg, 10.5.2018 - Milnacipran 50mg, 20.5.2018 - Milnacipran 25mg, 24.5.2018 - CT and protracted WD

Supplements: none

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy