☼ Cocopuffz17: paroxetine free, but not trouble free

Cocopuffz17

12 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Awesome, how do you like it so far

So far, so good @Cocopuffz17.  I’ve had far less gas the past two days after eliminating all the nuts and nut-containing items I was eating...  they were like a “go-to” for me because they were so easy, plus it’s been hard to eat.  I’ve had zero stomach pain the past couple days as well...  I’m crossing my fingers that this is a huge breakthrough for me.  
All the best,

Cathy

1999-2006 Luvox, xanax

2007-2009 Prozac, xanax, klonopin

2009-2018 Zoloft, xanax, klonopin

2019 January zoloft 150mg, February 100mg, April 75mg, mid-May 50mg, July 25mg, (xanax .5mg or .25mg as needed)

August zoloft 25mg HOLD, CT xanax, reinstate 50mg zoloft, September reinstate 100mg zoloft w/.375 klonopin, mid-September lower to 75mg zoloft

2020 January:  .125mg klonopin 

February 1st: .112mg klonopin

February 24th:  60.3mgai zoloft

2020 December 1st:  off klonopin completely

currently on 15mgai zoloft 

• Mentor
22 minutes ago, Cathy4 said:

So far, so good @Cocopuffz17.  I’ve had far less gas the past two days after eliminating all the nuts and nut-containing items I was eating...  they were like a “go-to” for me because they were so easy, plus it’s been hard to eat.  I’ve had zero stomach pain the past couple days as well...  I’m crossing my fingers that this is a huge breakthrough for me.  
All the best,

Cathy

You will be extremely surprised with the changes that happen to your body. I could not believe any of it. I have been on this nutrition lifestyle for almost 16 months now and I can't recall the last time my stomach rumbled. I used to be "hungry" all the time and have not had that in a long time. This doctor nutrition plan saved my life. 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

3 minutes ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

You will be extremely surprised with the changes that happen to your body. I could not believe any of it. I have been on this nutrition lifestyle for almost 16 months now and I can't recall the last time my stomach rumbled. I used to be "hungry" all the time and have not had that in a long time. This doctor nutrition plan saved my life. 

Right on!!!  Thanks for suggesting it, Coco.  You give me hope for Healing!!!  🤗

Cathy

1999-2006 Luvox, xanax

2019 January zoloft 150mg, February 100mg, April 75mg, mid-May 50mg, July 25mg, (xanax .5mg or .25mg as needed)

August zoloft 25mg HOLD, CT xanax, reinstate 50mg zoloft, September reinstate 100mg zoloft w/.375 klonopin, mid-September lower to 75mg zoloft

• Mentor
7 minutes ago, Cathy4 said:

Right on!!!  Thanks for suggesting it, Coco.  You give me hope for Healing!!!  🤗

Cathy

You are welcome! I know how challenging this is. I thought for sure I was on the medication for life. Till I clued in that there was a reason I went on it in the first place. Which was poor nutrition, so I needed to change that variable and now I am over a year off! The amount of GI distress these medications is absolutely mind blowing. My body was not breaking down food properly because of poor stomach acid caused by the medication and then the distress it puts on your intestines by not being able to absorb nutrients properly by causing leaky gut is also another negative. I was able to come off an iron supplement that I needed or I would sleep 15 hrs a day. I was on it for 8 years, I have not taken it in over 16 months. 

You will get there! Keep at it!! :)

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mentor

Little update. Things have been good! Minor symptoms(headaches, tinnitus and some visual snow) 

I am having a challenging time with my toes though. I am constantly getting ingrown toenails anyone have issues with nails during WDs? 

• Mentor

Hit a little wave over the past 2-3 days. Insomnia/GI pain/muscle aches. They are getting better, but just flared up out of no where. Welcome to the wave I guess :P. Just like everything else this will pass. This is a minor inconvenience.

I am almost 13 months completely drug free. Here is to the rest of my life drug free! The human body is powerful beyond measure! 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) Stay strong! 

6 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Hit a little wave over the past 2-3 days. Insomnia/GI pain/muscle aches. They are getting better, but just flared up out of no where. Welcome to the wave I guess :P. Just like everything else this will pass. This is a minor inconvenience.

I am almost 13 months completely drug free. Here is to the rest of my life drug free! The human body is powerful beyond measure! 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) Stay strong! 

Dear Coco, 

Thanks for your supportive words to me into my thread, they were couraging to me alot.

Believe yourself that you are not far at all from your old one.

Nuitrition is a very big help.

Keep going and feel safe, we are all with u ❤️❤️.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Mentor
20 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Dear Coco, 

Thanks for your supportive words to me into my thread, they were couraging to me alot.

Believe yourself that you are not far at all from your old one.

Nuitrition is a very big help.

Keep going and feel safe, we are all with u ❤️❤️.

You are welcome! Yes, nutrition was critical for me to finally get off of this! 

Thanks, I appreciate the support ! 

• Mentor

Well I am almost 13 months paroxetine free. If I were to say I would be this good now when I was in my worst of WD's I would of called myself a big fat liar. I cannot believe the improvement and reversal of health conditions since coming of this medication. I had been dealing with health issue after health issue and seeing doctor after doctor with no improvements for years. I started by changing my mindset and followed that up with nutrition changes and finally I found a great support group here to help to reassure me that I was not going crazy after doctor kept telling me these things are not from this medication. 

Overall I would say I have 80% improvement since being completely off the medication. A majority of symptoms are gone or drastically reduced and much more manageable. I still do get waves, but they last a week or few days, not multiple weeks or months like before. 

Thanks everyone I will continue to post window and waves that I go through. 

Remember everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed!!! :)

Good to hear this Coco, 

Good for people who want to come off of these poisons and for all of us that the hope is there and we will love life again ..

Again and again, I want to thank you for nuitrition recommendations, I myself, find a great difference when I eat lectin free foods and symptomts are easier, you should remind alot of people to follow this diet, sometimes it shows me a magic solution for my fears and symptomts. All survivors should have faith and hope. We mustn't let what happened beat us ..

I hope u have more and more improvement dear.

Good night for u Coco

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Mentor
15 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Good to hear this Coco, 

Good for people who want to come off of these poisons and for all of us that the hope is there and we will love life again ..

Again and again, I want to thank you for nuitrition recommendations, I myself, find a great difference when I eat lectin free foods and symptomts are easier, you should remind alot of people to follow this diet, sometimes it shows me a magic solution for my fears and symptomts. All survivors should have faith and hope. We mustn't let what happened beat us ..

I hope u have more and more improvement dear.

Good night for u Coco

Thanks! Yes, I cannot believe the difference when eating high lectin foods to when I eliminate them. It is night and day. It constantly reminds to me to stay dialed in to get through this PAWS. I am extremely glad you are having good results, keep it up!!!! 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed! :) 

This is great news @Cocopuffz17, I'm inspired by your journey!

January 2008 to April 2015 Citalopram 20mg to 5mg, reducing in 50 per cent leaps. Jumped off at 5mg

March 2016 used MDMA triggered setback

April 2016 Citalopram 10mg October 2016 cut to 5mg, May 2017 cut to 2.5mg

May 2018 used MDMA triggered setback

June 2018 Citalopram 2.5mg up to 10mg, then back to 5mg

July/ August 2018 7.5mg, then 10mg

June 2019 updosed to 20mg Citalopram

August 2019 cold switch to Venlafaxine 75mg XR

Supplements; 1100mg fish oil daily; also 100mg Magnesium Glycinate. Tried Vagifem 10mcg from mid May 2021 to mid June 2021; caused depression, so stopped.

• Mentor
20 hours ago, sunnysideup69 said:

This is great news @Cocopuffz17, I'm inspired by your journey!

Thanks! I appreciate it. I would of not of got to the point I am at right now without this community. I had zero idea what was going on with my body and medical professionals did not relate it to the drug. I am thankful for everyone here! 

On a side note. I forgot to mention I made the Provincial team for dodgeball. So we head to Nationals at the beginning of next month! I honestly cannot believe it. It wasn’t that long ago I was physically unable to do one push up at a time for months on end and slept 14-16 hrs a day. I was crushed by fatigue and multiple other WD symptoms. We do heal.

My personal opinion is that nutrition is absolutely needed. I had tried before to come off this medication without nutrition changes and didn’t even make 2-3 weeks. 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed! 

• Mentor

Well I finally feel that I am far enough along on this journey that I can post some pictures of things I went through that I know are related to being on this medication.

When I developed Erythema Multiforme for 2 weeks in 2011 that should of been my first clue that something was up. I went to ER and they told me that this is EM and they don't know what causes it. So I took anti histamines and steroids for a few weeks and it went away. But boy did it suck. The doctors did not make any connection to the medication and this health condition. So I just took it as a blip of poor health and continued on. 

I had chronic fatigue for over 8 years that I took an iron supplement with b vitamins in it. If I did not take it I would fall asleep right after work and sleep for 12-14 hrs everyday. Doctors did numerous tests and not a single test came back of concern. But why are all my tests normal if I am having all these health troubles? My personal experience is that these drugs mess with your stomach acid and cause your body to not break down foods properly, so you are unable to absorb the proper nutrients from the foods you eat. This is why taking supplementation works and eating the foods with the vitamins in them does not.

2015 ish I had such swollen tonsils I had to get them removed. Here is another inflammation related health condition. 

Late 2015 I started losing my hair. I went to the doctors yet again and nothing could be done they said. So I just went on with life and went from having average hair to losing it super fast. Soon after I had almost no hair on my head. I tried different diets and had decent success, but never felt better overall. https://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/aa-for-3-4-years-partial-au-for-1-2-years-i-have-100-regrowth-on This is the whole story of my alopecia with lots of picture throughout the post. 

I also had a keloid scar on my shoulder that I needed steroid injections 1-2 times per year to keep it down otherwise it would rub so much on my seatbelt that I could not wear one. 

I also developed a huge pain in my tooth after a cavity was filled that I could not chew on the left side of my mouth. (I had this filling redone 4-5 times) 

2018 - My alopecia was progressing from alopecia areata(scalp) to alopecia univeralis(full body). This is the point I made myself a promise. I will never let myself be this depressed in my life ever again. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Either I will find a way or make the way! This statement changed my life. I had previously saw success with going on a paleo diet for over a year, so this clearly showed nutrition had at least something to do with it. I kept reading on nutrition and people that had success reversing autoimmune diseases with nutrition. This is where I found The Plant Paradox by Dr.Gundry. 

Oct. 2018 - In the first 6 weeks I felt the best I had ever felt in my life. This gave me the courage to be like I can get off this medication. Alot of you know the rollercoaster of AW and PAWS. I thought growing my hair back would be the hard part. That was not the case, getting off this medication was the hardest thing I have ever done. I went through absolute hell coming off this drug. The fatigue I experienced I was unable to do 1 push up, not a single one. I now daily do 150-300, some days I can hit 500! 

These drugs cause massive inflammation in the body. I had to heal my gut with nutrition changes to be able to get off of this medication. I am so thankful for this website as I would of not been able to get off of this medication if I continued to follow standard medical protocol from the prescribing doctors. I was SOOOO close to being on the pharmaceutical merry go round for life. 

In closing,  95% of the health conditions I have/had are reversed or reversing. My hair is almost completely back, my keloid scar has disappeared, I have been able to chew on the left side on my mouth that I was not able to for years and overall I feel way better than I have ever in my life. The really unfortunate part is with dealing with all these doctors(naturopath, dermatologist, psychiatrist, surgeons, GI specialists and many others) not a single one ever considered the medication being the problem. They all knew I was on it. When I met with the Psych for the last time he was still like these drugs aren't known to cause these issues. The two variables that I changed was removing the medication and changing my nutrition. 

EM.jpg

Alopecia1.png

• Moderator Emeritus

@Cocopuffz17

Bravo!  Great post.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

I’m soooo encouraged by you & your story, @Cocopuffz17.  Thanks for sharing.  I’m trying to do a bit of strength training in the morning and sometimes it’s so hard because of fatigue, so to see how many pushups you’re able to do now is absolutely awesome, not to mention your full head of hair and all the other health improvements.  What a thrill.  Congratulations!!!!!!

Here’s to Healing. 
Cathy

1999-2006 Luvox, xanax

• Mentor
1 hour ago, Gridley said:

@Cocopuffz17

Bravo!  Great post.

Thank you! Thanks for all you do for this community! 

3 minutes ago, Cathy4 said:

I’m soooo encouraged by you & your story, @Cocopuffz17.  Thanks for sharing.  I’m trying to do a bit of strength training in the morning and sometimes it’s so hard because of fatigue, so to see how many pushups you’re able to do now is absolutely awesome, not to mention your full head of hair and all the other health improvements.  What a thrill.  Congratulations!!!!!!

Here’s to Healing. 
Cathy

That is the main reason I share my experience. When I thought I would not get through it, that there was no possible way. I read peoples stories who had gone through it and got out the other side. It was the only thing that kept me going when I wanted to quit. 

It will come! There was times when I went up to 50 a day and then fatigue came crashing back and I was down to 5 again. It does get better.

Nutrition is a must IMO. I had to remind myself that there was a reason (root cause) that I went on the medication in the first place. If I just removed the medication I would be back to square one again. 

Thanks!! Remember everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed !

• Mentor

@Cocopuffz17 Wow I am so happy for you. Stories like yours help me tremendously to push on through. 
I can see that I should look close at my diet, I have read a lot on nutrition, and it’s absolutely amazing what good foods can do for us. You are the proof.

Thank you for sharing 🙏

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

• Mentor
3 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

@Cocopuffz17 Wow I am so happy for you. Stories like yours help me tremendously to push on through. 
I can see that I should look close at my diet, I have read a lot on nutrition, and it’s absolutely amazing what good foods can do for us. You are the proof.

Thank you for sharing 🙏

Yes, proper nutrition goes a long way. I did not believe this until I ended up doing it myself. You are welcome ! 

Good job and fantastic post my friend, 

Stay brave and encouraged and we will all too.

We have to win ..

Thanks for all your help with nuitrition and for your motivation for us.

Alot of times for me were to be terrible and difficult without having the proper food.

I hope u good luck in the next my dear ❤️.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Coco 

What a great update ! You are an amazingly strong person, thank you for sharing your strenght here.

Take care ❤

Ps : don't know why but I was sure you were a woman 😄

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

• Mentor
On 3/16/2020 at 7:00 PM, mustafa said:

Good job and fantastic post my friend, 

Stay brave and encouraged and we will all too.

We have to win ..

Thanks for all your help with nuitrition and for your motivation for us.

Alot of times for me were to be terrible and difficult without having the proper food.

I hope u good luck in the next my dear ❤️.

We will get through this! 

I am glad changing the foods you are eating is helping a lot! 

Thanks, all the best to you as well! 

20 hours ago, Erell said:

Hello Coco 

What a great update ! You are an amazingly strong person, thank you for sharing your strenght here.

Take care ❤

Ps : don't know why but I was sure you were a woman 😄

Hey! 

I hope all is going well with you! 

Thanks :) It would of not been possible to get through this without this community. I thank everyone here! 

LOL, I am unsure as well. Did I start talking about some chick flick :P 

• Mentor

Well, everything has been going fairly well considering how our world got flipped upside down. I have had one thing happen that hasn't happened much in the past. I have the feeling of fire in my veins. It flares up from time to time. It is really prominent in my legs. 

Don't go through all this pain to quit. Go through all this pain to get your reward! My reward is regaining my emotions and living without medication for the rest of my life! 

• Mentor

@Cocopuffz17 Yes you will get there💪 Don’t listen to this withdrawal trying to mess up your success. You have done an amazing job, which makes you a strong person, and if you make it through withdrawals from poison Paxil, you will get through anything in life for sure👍

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

• Moderator Emeritus
6 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

My reward is regaining my emotions and living without medication for the rest of my life! 

Yes : a life of freedom ! ❤️

You take the right path : choose to focus on the positive ! Thank you for sharing it !

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

8 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Well, everything has been going fairly well considering how our world got flipped upside down. I have had one thing happen that hasn't happened much in the past. I have the feeling of fire in my veins. It flares up from time to time. It is really prominent in my legs. 

Don't go through all this pain to quit. Go through all this pain to get your reward! My reward is regaining my emotions and living without medication for the rest of my life! 

Let's do it my friend ✌️..

Hey coco,

great post, so good to see that you have your life back!

give me another few months and maybe I can post similar pics 💪🏻
not balding (yet) but trying to lose weight, despite taking zyprexa!

you keep me motivated!

greetings!

Panic attacks starting june 2015
Got dependent on tavor (lorazepam).
Started tapering with Diazepam in october 2016 Ending April 2017. benzo free since then!
Developed major depression sept 2017, was prescribed 20mg of escitalopramTried to quit ssri in april 2018 (2 weeks taper, way too fast). July 1st 2018 tried to reinstate with 10mg and feeling much worse. Reduced dosage to 5mg On july 13th 2018. I felt a bit better but not well at all. September 2018 I reduced to 4mgs, then started tapering as soon as i got a bit better.

- 2mgs of escitalopram in the beginning of July 2019, holding for 9 weeks, experienced horrible symptoms. Turned myself into a psychiatric hospital on september 20th. last dose of escitalopram 2mg on september 23rd.

- september 24th: switched to 10mgs Fluoxetine

- oktober 18th: added Olanzapine 5mg

- November 12th: surgery with major anesthesia

Supplements: 3g EPA+DHA, 600mg Curcumin, sometimes 60ug Vit. D

Currently 10MG FLUOXETINE AND 5MG OLANZAPINE and trying to stabilize.

• Mentor
14 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

@Cocopuffz17 Yes you will get there💪 Don’t listen to this withdrawal trying to mess up your success. You have done an amazing job, which makes you a strong person, and if you make it through withdrawals from poison Paxil, you will get through anything in life for sure👍

Thanks, I do believe it has made me a stronger person. Unfortunately no one should ever have to go through this crap. The pharma companies need to be held accountable. 

14 hours ago, Erell said:

Yes : a life of freedom ! ❤️

You take the right path : choose to focus on the positive ! Thank you for sharing it !

YEA! :)  You are welcome! How are things with you?

11 hours ago, mustafa said:

Let's do it my friend ✌️..

Absolutely. Teamwork makes the dream work! Never give up! 

7 hours ago, Gaebbi said:

Hey coco,

great post, so good to see that you have your life back!

give me another few months and maybe I can post similar pics 💪🏻
not balding (yet) but trying to lose weight, despite taking zyprexa!

you keep me motivated!

greetings!

Hello! 

Absolutely you can! I know you can!!! :) 

Nutrition is key.... you honestly can do anything with nutrition! You can lose that weight. Put a plan in place and crush that plan! 

You are welcome, keep it up! 

Congrats, Puffz! 🥰

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs 8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6) Compound started 6/28/21: 0.24mgs, 8/29/21: 0.22mgs, 10/31/21: 0.20mgs, 1/03/22: 0.18mgs, 3/5/22: 0.16mgs, 5/5/22: 0.14mgs.

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

• Mentor
13 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Thanks, I do believe it has made me a stronger person. Unfortunately no one should ever have to go through this crap. The pharma companies need to be held accountable. 

I know how you feel. And yes all of us in here are truly strong individuals, so many people have no idea how much many of us suffer. We should all be proud of ourselves🙏 
We will NOT surrender to these poisons💪 
Hope you are doing better today, you will be free🙏

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

I was really encouraged by your update Cocopuffz17. Someone being victorious over this beast called Paxil. :-).

Antidepressant history

2001 - 2018: Paxil / seroxat (20 mgs), several failed c/t and taper attempts.

2018-September: last failed c/t attempt.

2018-October: reinstated Paxil (30 mgs)

2018-October thru 2019-January: Short-term Oxazepam & Diazepam use. Tapered off very slowly. Jumped 10Jan2019.

Brassmonkey Slide Method stats

Currently on hold on 0,1 mgpw after an updose due to becoming increasingly unstable.

Supplements: C, D, Magnesium

Miscellaneous: low on alcohol (1/2 times/year). No substance abuse. Lower carb diet with cheat days. Wim Hof Method. Buteyko. Calisthenics. Hiking.

• Mentor
On 3/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, Colonial said:

Congrats, Puffz! 🥰

Have a great weekend :)

On 3/27/2020 at 7:52 AM, Hanna72 said:

I know how you feel. And yes all of us in here are truly strong individuals, so many people have no idea how much many of us suffer. We should all be proud of ourselves🙏 
We will NOT surrender to these poisons💪 
Hope you are doing better today, you will be free🙏

Absolutely, it's really hard to understand without going through it. 

That we will not. We will get through this and be stronger because of it. 

Yes, I have had better days since then :) 

7 hours ago, PerAsperaAdAstra said:

I was really encouraged by your update Cocopuffz17. Someone being victorious over this beast called Paxil. :-).

Thanks :) It is the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life and would not of been able to get through it without this great community. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mentor

Woooohooo! April 12th marked 14 months paroxetine free!!! The changes since going through the withdrawals are amazing. I never ever ever ever thought I was going to get through those terrible times. I just kept reading success stories and that was all I held onto get me through. Thank you everyone for sharing all your successes and letting me know there is a light at the other end of the tunnel. All of you going through this it does get better! I will continue to get better as my sleep gets better and I keep my nutrition dialed in!!!!!!!!! 

Minor issues.... I get headaches here and there and tinnitus is still kicking around. Albeit these are very minor in comparison to what they were. I am battle hardened from the hell I went through that these are very very minor inconveniences now. They will continue to get better as my body heals more :) 

REMEMBER Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) 

• Mentor

@Cocopuffz17

So happy for you 💪

The true true most powerful warriors are patience and time.

You are a true warrior 🙏

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

You two give me such hope :) @Hanna72 @Cocopuffz17

20 mg seroxat from December 2012, several failed attempts to quit.

Last attempt in 2019 resulted in terrible crush after being 3 months drug free (13. feb 2020)

1 March 2020 reinstated 10 mg seroxat

July 2020 began slow taper.

• Mentor
12 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

@Cocopuffz17

So happy for you 💪

The true true most powerful warriors are patience and time.

You are a true warrior 🙏

Thanks! I appreciate it ! 

Glad to hear you have been having improvements :) Here is to many more days of improvement :) 

9 hours ago, Melissa03 said:

You two give me such hope :) @Hanna72 @Cocopuffz17

You will get there! Keep at it and follow the advice of people who have gone through it. That is how I got to where I am!

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :)