Jump to content
Cocopuffz17

☼ Cocopuffz17: paroxetine free, but not trouble free

Recommended Posts

Cocopuffz17
2 hours ago, Cathy4 said:

@Cocopuffz17

I’m so glad to hear this.  This is my second day doing the Gundry protocol.  I had NO idea how harmful these medications are, and the sad thing is, my therapist heavily persuaded me to go on them 20 years ago.  I trusted him so much that I went against my gut.  
I’m so glad your hair is growing back, too.  As we end another day of healing, I’m grateful to have this forum and the strength & support its members.  🤗
 


Awesome, how do you like it so far? I wasn’t tapering when I started the lifestyle and felt amazing within 2-3 weeks, which gave me the courage to finally get off this medication.

 

I know exactly how you feel. I was told I needed them for life and that is the only way to go about it. I distinctly remember being told it would be a vitamin I take for the rest of my life. 
 

Yes, exactly! Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Cathy4
12 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Awesome, how do you like it so far

So far, so good @Cocopuffz17.  I’ve had far less gas the past two days after eliminating all the nuts and nut-containing items I was eating...  they were like a “go-to” for me because they were so easy, plus it’s been hard to eat.  I’ve had zero stomach pain the past couple days as well...  I’m crossing my fingers that this is a huge breakthrough for me.  
All the best,

Cathy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17
22 minutes ago, Cathy4 said:

So far, so good @Cocopuffz17.  I’ve had far less gas the past two days after eliminating all the nuts and nut-containing items I was eating...  they were like a “go-to” for me because they were so easy, plus it’s been hard to eat.  I’ve had zero stomach pain the past couple days as well...  I’m crossing my fingers that this is a huge breakthrough for me.  
All the best,

Cathy

You will be extremely surprised with the changes that happen to your body. I could not believe any of it. I have been on this nutrition lifestyle for almost 16 months now and I can't recall the last time my stomach rumbled. I used to be "hungry" all the time and have not had that in a long time. This doctor nutrition plan saved my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Cathy4
3 minutes ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

You will be extremely surprised with the changes that happen to your body. I could not believe any of it. I have been on this nutrition lifestyle for almost 16 months now and I can't recall the last time my stomach rumbled. I used to be "hungry" all the time and have not had that in a long time. This doctor nutrition plan saved my life. 

Right on!!!  Thanks for suggesting it, Coco.  You give me hope for Healing!!!  🤗

Cathy

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17
7 minutes ago, Cathy4 said:

Right on!!!  Thanks for suggesting it, Coco.  You give me hope for Healing!!!  🤗

Cathy

You are welcome! I know how challenging this is. I thought for sure I was on the medication for life. Till I clued in that there was a reason I went on it in the first place. Which was poor nutrition, so I needed to change that variable and now I am over a year off! The amount of GI distress these medications is absolutely mind blowing. My body was not breaking down food properly because of poor stomach acid caused by the medication and then the distress it puts on your intestines by not being able to absorb nutrients properly by causing leaky gut is also another negative. I was able to come off an iron supplement that I needed or I would sleep 15 hrs a day. I was on it for 8 years, I have not taken it in over 16 months. 

 

You will get there! Keep at it!! :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy